AroundCampus Intern Interview Questions

Updated 25 Mar, 2015

2.5

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jonesboro, AR (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AroundCampus (Jonesboro, AR (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Basic interview questions. They are about the same age as you so you'll feel more comfortable in the interview. The overall experience of the interview was great. It will get you prepared for other jobs outside of this internship.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AroundCampus

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

Initial Phone Interview, and then an in-person interview (due to bad weather, mine was a skype interview).

This was pretty much your standard interview. They tell you more information about the company, and ask you standard interview questions such as questions about your strengths and weaknesses. You don't necessarily need experience, but you do need to have a positive personality and a desire to learn.

Interview Questions

• How would you respond to client who said no to you?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

It was a three- step process. Even though the second base was interesting with the virtual interview, it was not very difficult. The last step was the Skype interview with short questions and case studies. One of the questions was "What is one thing you did that contributed to your development that I can't see on your resume?" which I thought was very interesting.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing you did that contributed to your development that I can't see on your resume?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AroundCampus in March 2014.

Interview

two interviews first 1:1 in the campus right after career fair. Second one by phone. All behavioral questions and demonstrations of a sales call. short and long goals. all the questions were to the point. not major difficulty.

Interview Questions

• all the questions were pretty clear and easy to answer. recruiter really friendly and helpful. great training programs in north caroline.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at AroundCampus in March 2012.

Interview

Asked questions about my resume, strengths/weaknesses, and why I wanted the job. Interviewed by two people.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at AroundCampus in January 2011.

Interview

Pretty basic, standard questions like what's your greatest weakness/ biggest strength, etc.