AppleOne Interview Questions

Updated 11 Apr, 2015

2.2

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scarborough, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at AppleOne (Scarborough, ON) in August 2014.

Interview

The process was extremely drawn out for such a low level recruitment firm. There was a phone interview, a interview with the recruiter, an interview with the regional manager, and an interview with the president.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my previous sales experience.   1 Answer

The structure was not something I was interested in. I pursued a more world renowned firm.

Forklift Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brampton, ON

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at AppleOne (Brampton, ON) in December 2013.

Interview

Very Basic: Fill out application, watch a safety video, take an open-book test on the safety video, wait for interview where someone just asks you to regurgitate your resume and your salary expectations, where you'd like to work, and what shift(s).

Interview Questions

• None. Maybe a scenario question, i.e. 'what would you do if....?'   Answer Question

Pay was lower than preference.

Demand Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at AppleOne (Toronto, ON) in July 2010.

Interview

I applied this position by sending email to the recruiter at Apple one. And I got a phone call a couple of days later. She asked me some questions about previous experience, salary expectation, nothing big. At the end of interview, she said she would contact her client to see if there is a face-to-face interview come in.

Accounts Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at AppleOne (Toronto, ON) in June 2010.

Interview

Pretty quick. They basically asked me a few questions and hired me. I think they hired me based on the fact that I had no experience and needed a job. I was hired within days

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult situation   1 Answer

Negotiation

I took the job because i needed experience. The pay is very low at Appleone

Escrow Processor Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at AppleOne in April 2015.

Interview

They called me for an interview I showed up and i took a test and watched a video. Then after passing the test the recruiter interviewed me. She asked me quiet a few questions before telling me that she doesnt have any jobs in mind but she can ask the other girls in th e office.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at AppleOne.

Interview

The registration process took a bulk of the time however I felt they were very thorough in examining my work experience so they could have more options of where to assign me.

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at AppleOne (Bellevue, WA (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

I met with one of the representatives at the Bellevue location. I watched a twenty minute safety video and filled out several more forms, though I had signed many others online. Both the rep I was working with and others who helped her were friendly and welcoming. I was interviewing for a specific job that they are recruiting for, but also made myself available for other opportunities. We discussed what type of work I was looking for and whether or not I would be willing to work in various locations.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to take short term work if we can't place you in anything long term?   1 Answer

Permanent Placement Interview

Anonymous Employee in Walnut Creek, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at AppleOne (Walnut Creek, CA (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

I had to first fill out voluminous forms which included providing a driver's license and Social Security card prior to the interview, then had to watch a safety video that was followed by having to taking test where most questions had not been covered in the video. This was followed by a very awkward feeling interview since I was made to feel like I was nothing more than a way for them to generate client leads. Immediately after the interview, I asked to be removed from their consideration as a candidate and to be completely removed from their records. I was then told that "We regret that you are displeased with our on boarding process" (which seemed hugely invasive, overreaching and uncomfortable).

Interview Questions

• If I would inform them of all companies I am independently applying to so that they would be informed.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at AppleOne.

Interview

Interview was not very productive. They didn't ask for strengths or weaknesses or what I was interested in applying for. So when they placed me in jobs, it was either unqualified or overqualified situations.

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AppleOne in November 2014.

Interview

Professional office surroundings on 44 Montgomery Street in San Francisco. Office has a staff of about 8 persons. They have PCs which interviewees use to demonstrate initial proficiency regarding general office procedures and safety practices. This takes about an hour. Then there an interview with a hiring counselor. You also are sent a series of exams to take online showing proficiency in MS Office apps. You are then placed on an eligibility listing once you have submitted the relevant employee disclosures forms.