AppleOne

2.3

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scarborough, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scarborough, ON

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at AppleOne in August 2014.

The process was extremely drawn out for such a low level recruitment firm. There was a phone interview, a interview with the recruiter, an interview with the regional manager, and an interview with the president.

Interview Questions
    • They asked me about my previous sales experience.   View Answer

The structure was not something I was interested in. I pursued a more world renowned firm.

Forklift Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brampton, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brampton, ON

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at AppleOne in December 2013.

Very Basic: Fill out application, watch a safety video, take an open-book test on the safety video, wait for interview where someone just asks you to regurgitate your resume and your salary expectations, where you'd like to work, and what shift(s).

Interview Questions
    • None. Maybe a scenario question, i.e. 'what would you do if....?'   Answer Question

Pay was lower than preference.

Demand Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at AppleOne in July 2010.

I applied this position by sending email to the recruiter at Apple one. And I got a phone call a couple of days later. She asked me some questions about previous experience, salary expectation, nothing big. At the end of interview, she said she would contact her client to see if there is a face-to-face interview come in.

Accounts Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at AppleOne in June 2010.

Pretty quick. They basically asked me a few questions and hired me. I think they hired me based on the fact that I had no experience and needed a job. I was hired within days

Interview Questions
    I took the job because i needed experience. The pay is very low at Appleone

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at AppleOne.

Applied online. I went to meet with recruiter, and then fill out a ton of paperwork. She LIED to me about a lead that I really wanted a company that I would have loved to work for. I then had to take a ton of tests that they had not told me in the interview.

I got a call the next day saying that I hadn't done as well to be expected on the tests, and that I wasn't the "ideal" candidate. I haven't heard from them in a month.

TOTAL WASTE OF TIME.

Interview Questions
    • Typical interview questions. They went thru my background.   Answer Question

NONE Interview

I applied online – interviewed at AppleOne.

There was a lot of questions and a lot of people It was scary but they were very nice. They tested me with every question. What does e2-p44= in the logarmitham formulated anaswer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at AppleOne.

I have interviewed at a few of their different locations. When I applied for their jobs they posted, I was called by their locations for these jobs to come interview for them because they were "interested." I went in under the idea that I would actually be interviewing for the particular job I applied for, as that is what was discussed over the phone.

NOT!

They call you into their location, you are immediately handed a packed of dozens of pages to sign, all asking for your personal information, social security number, address, and contracts to sign, etc. Then you are told to take a TYPING TEST at that moment ( I was NOT previously notified about ANY tests needing to be taken; as this was not listed under any of the job postings). They have a disgusting habit of advertising salaries such as 40k, 50k, 60k, but when you are in their office, they are offering more like $10-$13 an hour. That is NO WHERE NEAR the advertised salaries.

One location didn't even have my resume, thank god I brought more copies.

They ask for multiple references ON TOP of having to mandatorily put all contact information for all supervisors you have previously worked for. NO they do not let you choose if they can or CANNOT contact them. that's at least 3-4 contacts there, then they as for at LEAST 4 MORE professional references. I spent weeks with some recruiters trying to tell them how over a span of 10+ years of work, its almost impossible to give them a list of every single employee of supervisor I have worked with, name, EMAIL, NUMBER, JOB TITLE, AND LOCATION. I don't have that type of information for some close friends and relatives, let alone employees I barely even spoke to, or have not had any contact with in over a DECADE.

LOOK FORWARD TO HAVING AT LEAST 7 phone numbers, email addresses, JOB TITLES, and THE COMPANY NAME of every reference (people I do keep in contact with did not even feel comfortable enough to hand out such personal information.)

Anyways, after being called in to "interview for the job I applied for" (different jobs different appleone locations all did the same thing -__-) I was never even interviewed for the jobs I applied for. Never heard anything, or discussed ANYTHING about the actual jobs I applied for.

INSTEAD, I was asked about what "companies I can see myself working for, who I have applied to, what fields would I like to work in" all I could think was what the hell, I applied for jobs you posted, you called me in to interview about NOTHING!

after all of these interviews at the appleone locations, ALL OF THEM ENDED with no job, no offers, no discussion of the dozens of careers I sent my application/resume in for, NOTHING.

MY TIME WAS GREATLY WASTED.

It has been over a month, I am still waiting for a "job" I don't even receive emails, or their promised weekly calls they all were so adamant that they do. (calling weekly for information about potential jobs, etc)

how is this a job agency or temp agency with hundreds of jobs and dozens of companies working with them as they put it, and I have still had NO contact and no offers about any job or career.

such a scam. everything on their site is a LIE.

oh and on top of that, I had to watch a video about their company, and take 3 more tests.

STILL NO ASSIGNMENTS!

Note to company:

when you call people in to "interview them for the job they applied for" ACTUALLY INTERVIEW THEM for that job!

post on all you job postings that as an agency they will be called first, and forced to take multiple exams.

let them know the jobs they applied for, clearly DONT EXIST.

stop telling people you will call them weekly when YOU DONT.

stop advertising salaries, when you are offering minimum wage. $10-13 an hour is no where near 50-60k a year. not even close to the MINIMUM salary amount you post.

Interview Questions
    • Basic questions about your resume and salary expectations.   Answer Question

Job Placement Candidate Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at AppleOne.

Pretty usual. But asking more questions about career goals and looking at experience versus career goals. Goes over the content and presentation of your resume and may offer ideas to make it readable by hiring managers. Treat it like you would an actual interview.

Interview Questions
    • Really the questions are the usual you would find in most places: Strengths, weaknesses, availability, etc.   Answer Question

Receptionist Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at AppleOne.

Quick hire. Light paperwirk. And they hav e lots of jobs. Different fields as well as my own. Great pay, friendly staff. Awesome location in San Jose. Would love to work for them. Thumbs up!!!!

Temp Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at AppleOne.

Very nice and easygoing process. Straightforward and they care. You are given a series of skills tests and if you don't like your results you can study and retake the test!

Interview Questions
    non because its a temp agency so when they have work for me they call and i can accept or decline once I know the details of the job.