Apple

Relevance Date Difficulty

Family Room Specialist Interview

Family Room Specialist
Toronto, ON

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Apple in September 2010.

Interview Details 4 interviews plus one initial group interview

Interview Question – How do u own your customer interactions   View Answer

Specialist Interview

Specialist
Toronto, ON

I applied online and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Apple.

Interview Details First a group interview and then 2-3 one on one interviews with managers

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   View Answer

Back of House Specialist Interview

Back of House Specialist
Toronto, ON

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Apple in July 2009.

Interview Details Phone interview
group interview
one on one interview

Interview Question – All situation questions.
Name a time when you were faced with a tough situation at work in your previous employment. How did you deal with it?
  View Answer

Negotiation Details – They made an offer and I accepted

Apple Store Leader Program Interview

Apple Store Leader Program
Toronto, ON

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Apple in February 2013.

Interview Details group interview, weird because everyone applied for sales jobs except me. I wasn't sure how they would consider me for a position that is far beyond just sales.

Interview Question – no technical knowledge? ha. you need to know some technical, they will ask you questions on "behavioural" but more like product knowledge combined.   Answer Question

Toronto, ON

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Apple.

Interview Details Applied online. Got a phone call 2 weeks later (there was a new store opening). Attended a group interview. They have a few things they look for during the session - you're being evaluated when you don't realize you are. They did quick role-plays. We were all dismissed, then those who did well got a call back within hours. There was a second interview with Market/Store leaders. Then they called me to offer the job.

Interview Question – cannot remember anything that threw me for a loop.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There's not much for negotiation. If you're a student, get your foot in the door. If you're older/mature, you could push the envelope a little bit, but, still better to get your foot in the door.

Specialist Interview

Specialist
Toronto, ON

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Apple in November 2012.

Interview Details The interview process took longer then usual as I applied abroad before arriving in the country I was moving to. I had an online interview with Apple HR, followed by 2 more with store managers. Upon arrival in the country, I had another 2 more in person meetings and heard a few days later I got the job from HR.

Toronto, ON

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Apple in July 2008.

Interview Details Applied online. Heard back the following day. Had three interviews with people. Attended optional hiring seminar, but wasn't required to do that. Final interview was with future store manager. Hired full time. Throughout, the interviewers did most of the talking. They want to know if you have good listening skills.

Interview Question – Nothing unusual.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Offer was acceptable.

Mac Genius Interview

Mac Genius
Toronto, ON

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Apple in October 2010.

Interview Details Hiring seminar. Dozens of potential candidates in a room playing team building games while hiring staff watch your responses. Stand out, show passion to get noticed.

Interview Question – Stock written test to access your knowledge. Basic hardware and software. Ports, peripherals and compatability   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not sent to hiring seminar. Recruiter sent me direct to the store Manager. 3 interviews and negotiations were very comfortable and reasonable.

Toronto, ON

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Apple in August 2011.

Interview Details The first stage was a panel of interviewers viewing a group of us interacting with on another on a number of case study situations. The second stage was a one on one interview. The last stage was an interview with the senior Human Resources Manager.

Interview Question – Have you been ever put into a position that you were unable to respond appropriately to?   View Answer

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Assistant Store Manager
Toronto, ON

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Apple in January 2011.

Interview Details Initially a recruiter for Apple contacted me after seeing my profile on LinkedIn. Advised that Apple needed to move quickly on a newly created position. Almost 3 mos before first 1:1 interview. Strange interviews - advised it was all about "the fit". Questions were met with vague responses.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself....   View Answer

Worked for Apple? Contribute to the Community!