Apple Interview Questions & Reviews in Toronto, ON

2.6

12 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Family Room Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Apple in September 2010.

4 interviews plus one initial group interview

Interview Questions
    • How do u own your customer interactions   View Answer

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I interviewed online. The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Apple.

First a group interview and then 2-3 one on one interviews with managers

Back of House Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Apple in July 2009.

Phone interview
    group interview
    one on one interview

Interview Questions
    • All situation questions.
      Name a time when you were faced with a tough situation at work in your previous employment. How did you deal with it?
        View Answer
    They made an offer and I accepted

Apple Store Leader Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Apple in February 2013.

group interview, weird because everyone applied for sales jobs except me. I wasn't sure how they would consider me for a position that is far beyond just sales.

Interview Questions
    • no technical knowledge? ha. you need to know some technical, they will ask you questions on "behavioural" but more like product knowledge combined.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Apple.

Applied online. Got a phone call 2 weeks later (there was a new store opening). Attended a group interview. They have a few things they look for during the session - you're being evaluated when you don't realize you are. They did quick role-plays. We were all dismissed, then those who did well got a call back within hours. There was a second interview with Market/Store leaders. Then they called me to offer the job.

Interview Questions
    There's not much for negotiation. If you're a student, get your foot in the door. If you're older/mature, you could push the envelope a little bit, but, still better to get your foot in the door.

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Apple in November 2012.

The interview process took longer then usual as I applied abroad before arriving in the country I was moving to. I had an online interview with Apple HR, followed by 2 more with store managers. Upon arrival in the country, I had another 2 more in person meetings and heard a few days later I got the job from HR.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Apple in July 2008.

Applied online. Heard back the following day. Had three interviews with people. Attended optional hiring seminar, but wasn't required to do that. Final interview was with future store manager. Hired full time. Throughout, the interviewers did most of the talking. They want to know if you have good listening skills.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. Offer was acceptable.

Mac Genius Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Apple in October 2010.

Hiring seminar. Dozens of potential candidates in a room playing team building games while hiring staff watch your responses. Stand out, show passion to get noticed.

Interview Questions
    • Stock written test to access your knowledge. Basic hardware and software. Ports, peripherals and compatability   Answer Question
    Not sent to hiring seminar. Recruiter sent me direct to the store Manager. 3 interviews and negotiations were very comfortable and reasonable.

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Apple in August 2011.

The first stage was a panel of interviewers viewing a group of us interacting with on another on a number of case study situations. The second stage was a one on one interview. The last stage was an interview with the senior Human Resources Manager.

Interview Questions
    • Have you been ever put into a position that you were unable to respond appropriately to?   View Answer

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 5 months - interviewed at Apple in January 2011.

Initially a recruiter for Apple contacted me after seeing my profile on LinkedIn. Advised that Apple needed to move quickly on a newly created position. Almost 3 mos before first 1:1 interview. Strange interviews - advised it was all about "the fit". Questions were met with vague responses.

Interview Questions

Worked for Apple? Contribute to the Community!