Apple Interview Questions in Toronto, ON

Updated 14 Oct, 2014

2.7

13 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Apple.

First a group interview and then 2-3 one on one interviews with managers

Mac Specialist (Apple Store) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Apple.

Applied online. Got a phone call 2 weeks later (there was a new store opening). Attended a group interview. They have a few things they look for during the session - you're being evaluated when you don't realize you are. They did quick role-plays. We were all dismissed, then those who did well got a call back within hours. There was a second interview with Market/Store leaders. Then they called me to offer the job.

Interview Questions
    There's not much for negotiation. If you're a student, get your foot in the door. If you're older/mature, you could push the envelope a little bit, but, still better to get your foot in the door.

Apple Store Leader Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Apple in February 2013.

group interview, weird because everyone applied for sales jobs except me. I wasn't sure how they would consider me for a position that is far beyond just sales.

Interview Questions
    • no technical knowledge? ha. you need to know some technical, they will ask you questions on "behavioural" but more like product knowledge combined.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Apple in January 2013.

Great place to work. The interview prices is very long. Recruiter phone call, interview with manager. They asked very general questions but the are looking for people that can relate to other customers. Technical knowledge is not as important as an outgoing personality

None

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Apple in November 2012.

The interview process took longer then usual as I applied abroad before arriving in the country I was moving to. I had an online interview with Apple HR, followed by 2 more with store managers. Upon arrival in the country, I had another 2 more in person meetings and heard a few days later I got the job from HR.

Creative (Apple Store) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Apple in August 2011.

The interview was very organized. first we all had to wait outside of a conference room in a downtown Hyatt hotel. once the interview started, all the apple employees would cheer us into the room. it took about 2 hours total. it consisted of, first, introducing all the staff running the interview (4 of them) and we all had to go in turn introducing ourselves and something interesting about ourselves (we were encouraged to be out of the box with that). then, they showed us several videos presenting what it would be like to work for apple retail.

we then broke into 3 groups of 9 with each having an apple employee run a discussion group. they would act out different scenarios that might happen with employees and we would in turn have to comment and make decisions based on what they said.

finally we were giving a chance to ask them some questions and fill out a questionnaire that tested our familiarity with technology terms (i.e.- what is Wifi, and what are 3 apple products use it?)

Interview Questions
    • An old lady walks into the store to hide from the rain, what do you do?   Answer Question
    • what are 2 solutions for a customer looking for help backing up their data?   Answer Question

Mac Specialist (Apple Store) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Apple in August 2011.

The first stage was a panel of interviewers viewing a group of us interacting with on another on a number of case study situations. The second stage was a one on one interview. The last stage was an interview with the senior Human Resources Manager.

Interview Questions
    • Have you been ever put into a position that you were unable to respond appropriately to?   View Answer

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Apple in January 2011.

Initially a recruiter for Apple contacted me after seeing my profile on LinkedIn. Advised that Apple needed to move quickly on a newly created position. Almost 3 mos before first 1:1 interview. Strange interviews - advised it was all about "the fit". Questions were met with vague responses.

Mac Genius Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Apple in October 2010.

Hiring seminar. Dozens of potential candidates in a room playing team building games while hiring staff watch your responses. Stand out, show passion to get noticed.

Interview Questions
    • Stock written test to access your knowledge. Basic hardware and software. Ports, peripherals and compatability   Answer Question
    Not sent to hiring seminar. Recruiter sent me direct to the store Manager. 3 interviews and negotiations were very comfortable and reasonable.

Family Room Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Apple in September 2010.

4 interviews plus one initial group interview

Interview Questions
    • How do u own your customer interactions   View Answer