Aon Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 25, 2014
117 interviews

2.8

Benefits Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lincolnshire, IL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincolnshire, IL (US)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 6 days - interviewed at Aon.

I was referred by a current employee at AON and applied for the position - got the digital interview request within 48 hrs. After completing it instantly got an email invite and a ph call by the recruiter for a personal interview next week. Was interviewed by 2 individuals -first was just basic lifestyle questions, the second was more detailed about job.

Interview Questions
    • Try to sell me something/anything in this room
      Explain to me a situation where you had a conflict with a coworker/or client and how you overcame that.
        Answer Question
    Offer was what I was looking for.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY (US)
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

I applied online through my university career website, and the recruiter contacted me for a phone interview. I spoke with an analyst who was a recent graduate, and the interview was fairly standard with typical behavioral questions. A week later, I was invited to the Superday at the office. I had four interviews with principals from both the New York and Chicago offices. There were two case interviews and the others were behavioral. I was also asked a mini case question and given plenty of time to ask questions. All interviewers were easy-going and gave hints during the case questions.

Interview Questions

Received another offer with a higher salary.

Consultant Interview

The Interview and Hiring Process went very smoothly. Met with both a manager and assistant manager. There were no trick questions by either managers, as they were just trying to get a feel for my level of experience and my personality. Both interviewers put me at ease and were very easy to talk to during the interview.

Interview Questions
    • No "trick" questions or unexpected questions were asked during the interview.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Madrid (Spain)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Aon.

Interview was easy, one with the HR department and another one with my director. Spoke about my skills and my willingness to work for an international Brand like Aon. I expected a tougher interview. What they more cared was that my studies were about to finish and to have a good English level

Interview Questions
    I entered the company as a Junior with a standard contract called "Junior trainee" which has the increased salary agreed for the following three years.

Account Specialist Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Aon in May 2012.

Took over a month - I had to meet with several people. Some of them were ok and just checking the boxes one guy was a real weirdo and tries to stump you.

They offered me and I was able to negotiate higher salary, bonus and time off.

Broker Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Aon in March 2012.

Very dysfunctional. The worst part about the process was having one guy ask some off the wall questions. What type of animal would you be? What superpower would you ask for?

Interview Questions
    • What type of animal would you be if you could change in to an animal.   Answer Question

Account Specialist I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Denver, CO (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO (US)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Aon in January 2014.

Great experience informal and formal. you discuss just about everything in your personnel world and then you go into another interview with a background drill down. It is a great environment to walk into.

Interview Questions
    • They have an informal conversation with you then send you to the manager and have a drill down of your background.   Answer Question
    Easy, but they offered a fair salary.

Business Development Associate Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Aon.

First was a phone interview with one manager then an face to face interview with two managers followed by another phone interview with two other managers.
    Tell us about your greatest weakness?
    Tell us why we should bring you on board?

Interview Questions
    • If we hire you, what would you bring to the organization that next person will not?   Answer Question
    Yes, I was able to negotiate an extra $5,000 per year in salary.

Producer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Antonio, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX (US)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 7 weeks - interviewed at Aon in July 2012.

3 interviews by 3 different middle level managers. Focus on past production and proof of production. No testing or background. Hiring based on past production and past reputation

Interview Questions
    • Nothing to unpredictable. Hardest question was reason for leaving.   View Answer
    back and forth twice. I pretty much got what I wanted.

Account Specialist Interview

I interviewed through other source. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aon.

It was a long time ago, and honestly I can't remember anything difficult about it.

Interview Questions
    • I can't remember, but it wasn't a tough interview. You need decent excel/word and an analytical mind and you should be ok.   Answer Question
    I negotiated up by a few thousand annually.