Anheuser-Busch Interview Questions

Updated 23 Jul, 2015

3.3

Global Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Montreal, QC) in September-2012.

Interview

The people were overworked, HR seems drained, they even lacked the basic courtesy to give me a response. They had multiple rounds for their interview. First step was to complete an online logic test, somewhat similar to the GMAT's CR. Then they conducted case interviews online. After that you had to go through 3 more rounds of interview. For this position, they're looking for someone who has leadership experience, someone who's willing to work hard for meager pay.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary. A few leadership type questions.   Answer Question

Global Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Saint Louis, MO (US)).

Interview

This is an extensive interview process with a total of 6 steps. It included a case interview, personality interview, online test, business simulation, and final panel. Its a fun and engaging interview process that helps you and AB identify a fit. This helped identify the best talent for this program!

Interview Questions

• What was some negative feedback you've gotten from a manager?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Anaheim, CA (US)).

Interview

Simple questions about work history and also typical scenario based questions. Had to answer to two Vice Presidents at the time in one room. It was an awkward set up, but the questions asked were too bad.

Packaging Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Anheuser-Busch.

Interview

Many different levels to the interview process I don'y know what else you would like me to say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Telephone interview IQ Test 1 on 1 with HR Personnel interview Panel Interview Hair Sample Drug Test (6 months)

Negotiation

Packaging Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Houston, TX (US)) in June-2015.

Interview

I applied for the position online and was contacted 5 months later. Took 2 tests online and a 3rd during the interview. 1st test: a behavior test to see if your answer are similar. 2nd test: simple math (percentages, addition, subtraction, division, and multiplication), matching parts and numbers, as well as reading comprehension. 3rd test: phone role-playing interview at the plant. 30 minutes to review paper work which was surprisingly plenty of time given the task. After the test I had a face to face interview with 2 employees (basic interview questions) they asked about my resume contents and expressed their stance on safety. After the interview I was emailed again saying they wanted me to attend a final interview with the plant Manger and the head engineer. During that interview they focused mainly on my resume and seeing that I was a recent grad that did not major in engineering (I was told there is not advancement opportunity if you are not an engineer) they questioned if I was going to be a career employee. Truthfully I wanted to save up enough money while working to finish my master's degree and potentially my doctorates. After the interview I was not emailed about whether I received the job or not until I emailed them and was told the reason I was not contacted was because they were looking for people they thought would be career employees and being a recent grad they didn't feel as though I would stay very long. The whole process after first email contact took 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Anheuser-Busch.

Interview

IT was okay. Share your interview experience insights with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring process. they ask you a lot of questions. Im really just writing some stuff so I can get my free viewership extended.

Process Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Virginia Beach, VA (US)).

Interview

Three separate interviews. First Interview,two managers both asking questions and taking notes. Second interview, a test that takes about an hour. Third interview, two general managers both asking questions and taking notes on your responses.

Negotiation

Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Saint Louis, MO (US)) in May-2015.

Interview

Short simple straight to the point not too hard of an interview made me excited and ready to work. The interview process was the shortest and easiest interview process I ever been through.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Anheuser-Busch.

Interview

Lengthy interview process of average difficulty. The first round involved a written business case study that I had to present to 2-3 ABInbev employees. The 2nd round was a personality/fit interview. The 3rd round was a business case game simulation at their HQ. I did not make it to the fourth round.

Interview Questions

• Why ABInbev? Case studies Business case game simulation (for 2nd to the last round)   Answer Question

GMT Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Madrid (Spain)) in April-2015.

Interview

So far I have gone through several steps, but there are some more ahead. 1 step: they check your CV 2 step: you have to pass 3 different types of test (logical reasoning, situational strenghts and cultural fit). They are very easy, you shouldn't have any problem to succeed. 3 step: they will schedule you a telephone interview that lasts about 10 mins, not much to worry about as well (see questions below). 4 step: in which I'm currently, and seems that becomes more difficult. It's a telephone Strengths-Based interview together with a Business Case Study that will last about 1h30.

Interview Questions

• 1) Why ABInBev? 2) Why the GMT program? 3) What are the challenges the beer industry is currently facing? 4) Why you?/How would you help the company to overcome those challenges?   Answer Question