Anheuser-Busch Interview Questions

Updated 9 Apr, 2015
Updated 9 Apr, 2015

3.3

Global Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Montreal, QC) in September 2012.

Interview

The people were overworked, HR seems drained, they even lacked the basic courtesy to give me a response. They had multiple rounds for their interview. First step was to complete an online logic test, somewhat similar to the GMAT's CR. Then they conducted case interviews online. After that you had to go through 3 more rounds of interview. For this position, they're looking for someone who has leadership experience, someone who's willing to work hard for meager pay.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary. A few leadership type questions.   Answer Question

Brand Activation Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Anheuser-Busch.

Interview

The interview was fairly easy. I was asked a few tough questions but he was very laid back about it. The interview only lasted about 20 minutes. They will ask you questions about the company so make sure to do your research.

Global Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Prague (Czech Republic)) in February 2015.

Interview

After the online application and screening of my resume I was invited to fill up some online questionaries, 3 different type of. Thus I recived an email that communicate me that I've passed this first phase of the interview screening process where they asked me to schedule an appointment for a telephon interview. I recieved a call from London right on the programmed time and we had a classical pre-screening interview.

Interview Questions

• What kind of challenges do you think we face?
      Why you can help us facing those challenges?
      Why ABinBev?
      Why the global management trainee program?

Answer Question

Shopper Insight Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Anheuser-Busch in February 2015.

Interview

Panel interview with 3 different groups. The whole interview session was very laid back. Spoke for the category manager and shopper insight manager. Bring some good examples of your pervious work and be prepared to talk about them. Some behavior questions were also asked during the interview. Over all the interview experiences were very pleasant.

Global Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Anheuser-Busch.

Interview

The first interview was an hour long case study. 30 min to review the material, 30 min to present and answer questions. Case study tested marketing, sales, and supply chain skills.

Second interview was behavioral. Questions such as what is your favorite non-AB brand? Why is your favorite brand successful? What is your favorite marketing campaign and why? Name a time when you failed?

Third interview was in St. Louis. First half of the day included a brewery tour and Q&A session with current GMTs. Second half was a 2.5 hour business simulation game. All candidates were split into teams of 5 and given a hypothetical company and targets for each month. Team has to work together to reach targets.

Final round interview was in St. Louis. Panel interview with company executives. Mainly looking for how you interact with fellow candidates and presenting yourself to senior management.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Did not negotiate.

Seasonal Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Interview

A very long process for a rewarding position. Includes a personality test, phone skill test, math test, typing test, and 3-4 interviews depending on the position. Took about 2 months total, try scheduling interviews for the day after the phone call saying you advanced to the next step. Be prepared for interviews with two people at once, including with the Brewmaster and General Managers themselves.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Union-set pay, no negotiation but not a bad hourly rate.

Seasonal Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Anheuser-Busch in January 2015.

Interview

Interview has taken 4 weeks now.Two online sessions answering basic questions and aptitude test.
    Structured interview with HR and Manager.Telephone role play which is a little difficult. Awaiting results on this.

Brewery Development Position Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Anheuser-Busch.

Interview

I reached out to them through their website regarding the position. I was contacted by a women named Jennifer in HR 2 weeks later saying that they would like a phone pre-screening that would last 15 minutes. It lasted 45. I then drove to their New Hampshire Brewery where 2 female interviewers conducted a behavioral interview. During the Interview Jennifer came off very strong, asking me why I choose the decisions I made during projects at school. I hope this helps.

Interview Questions

• When have you had to ask a group member to leave a project?   Answer Question

Global Traineeship Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Brussels (Belgium)) in November 2014.

Interview

Took over 2 months. Had 3 online tests. First a cultural fit, than behavioural test and finally a logical test.

After the online tests a phone interview with case study.

Interview Questions

• What is the challenges AbInbev will face in the future?   Answer Question

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Anheuser-Busch.

Interview

HR took months to get back to me on interviews and scheduling. Interviews were disjointed and disorganized. At certain levels, you will have to meet with senior management (VP level) in order to qualify due to banding. Because of the additional level of interviews, it might take months to get a final offer - if at all.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were standard "tell me of a difficult situation" or "tell me about this" type questions. Nothing fancy.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Always ask for a higher salary because you might not receive a raise for several years.