AmerisourceBergen

Relevance Date Difficulty

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant
Chesterbrook, PA (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at AmerisourceBergen in May 2012.

Interview Details The interviews were very positive, I thought, and they promised follow-up which I never got until I questioned them two weeks later. Very unprofessional. I have an issue when an interviewer makes it seem like you are the perfect fit and then you find out you aren't. However, I am fortunate that I did not get this position as I have read some very unpleasant things about this employer here on glassdoor.com.

Interview Question – How do you feel about doing personal work for the CEO?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for AmerisourceBergen? Contribute to the Community!

AmerisourceBergen – Why Work for Us?

AmerisourceBergen Corporation is one of the world's largest pharmaceutical services companies serving global markets with a focus on the pharmaceutical supply chain. Servicing both pharmaceutical manufacturers and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AmerisourceBergen Executive Assistant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by AmerisourceBergen employees and interview candidates.