American Heart Association

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Youth Market Director Interview

Youth Market Director

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at American Heart Association.

Interview Details Interview process was a joke. I had to track down the local office to ask for HR's number to call them myself. Got a call back from my voicemail / Resume submission I left them then interviewed with three people, then another manager. Then got the offer via phone.

Interview Question – Nothing. Interviews here are a joke. As long as you can talk sports with guy managers, you're fine.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Nonnegotiable

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Youth Market Director Interview

Youth Market Director
Philadelphia, PA (US)

The process took 3 days - interviewed at American Heart Association in August 2010.

Interview Details It was a JOKE. I first interviewed with a panel of three women. As long as they thought I was hot, they hired me. My 1:1 interview was stupid. All the guy did was talk sports with me and he didn't know anything about the company.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever fundraised? Explain your failure with it or success   Answer Question
  • Are you comfortable working with all women (the ratio is about 58:1 girls:guys)   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Couldn't negotiate

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at American Heart Association

Worked for American Heart Association? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at American Heart Association Youth Market Director interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by American Heart Association employees and interview candidates.