American Automobile Association (AAA) Interview Questions

Updated 21 Apr, 2015

2.8

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA).

Interview

Interviewed on the phone with marketing manager. Followed up about a week later for an in person interview. Met with a manager and the VP. Both very nice, professional. No unusual questions. Describe processes, campaigns, etc. Dress professionally if you go, the VP is formal.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something you'd like me to know that we didn't cover.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online – interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA).

Interview

Applied online and was immediately sent an assessment test that had nothing to do with the job. After completing the assessment test I received an email scheduling a phone interview.. Also to answer two questions and send them back to the recruiter before our Phone interview.. Questions tell me by the time he had a difficult customer and how did that turn out? The interview was role play ,different types of calls.. I Didn't receive a job offer

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      How do you handle irate customer?

Answer Question

Customer Advocate I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Dearborn, MI (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

There were 2 tests and an interview. You arrive with a group of candidates and go to take the first test. They seat you in a waiting area where you are told who passed. The candidates then go take a second test. The first was about maps and finding things on Google Maps. The second was basic customer service scenarios. After passing both you interview with the direct hiring manager that you will be working for, your team lead.

Interview Questions

• What do you think we are looking for in an employee?   1 Answer

Claims Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ weeksinterviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Long Beach, CA (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Online interview is based on how well you would do at your job. Then they move onto asking you how you would handle situations with management. And how much you think management is necessary. It's a bunch of traps.

Interview Questions

• If management was doing something wrong would you do what they said, tell their boss, or do it the right way?   Answer Question

Inbound Membership Sales Interview

Application

Interview

Applied online, received a call from a Tampa area code, 813, from a nice recruiter. She asked several questions (pre-screening interview) Be prepared to answer general interview questions. If you are applying for this position, MAKE SURE YOU TELL THEM YOU HAVE CALL CENTER EXPERIENCE AND SALES EXPERIENCE. If you do well on the phone, she will schedule a in office interview, and will be asked to complete an online assessment. The interview IS LONG. My interview took almost two hours. I was interviewed by two supervisors. They were nice. The interview consisted of a "pretend sales call", in addition, they asked about fifteen questions, that needed to be detailed and from a specific experience. After completing the interview they advised they would call me back. i received a call last week, asking me to come in AGAIN later this week...so we'll see what happens next.

Interview Questions

• Three weaknesses, always hard to answer that on the spot.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiating

Actuarial Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Costa Mesa, CA (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied on the company website and then they sent me an online assessment test. It was a 30 min personality test. It wasn't too bad. Then, I had a phone interview. They asked me many technical questions. It was a very competitive position.

Travel Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Greenville, SC (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied online, after not hearing back in a week, I checked back twice in order to speak with hiring manager. She was very kind and scheduled a phone interview with me. After the phone interview, she forwarded my information to the specific branch I was applying to. I received a call from that branch with a spontaneous 5 minute interview, she then scheduled me to come in to an interview.

She then proceeded to tell me about the "travel sales position," which did not match the description of the interview. For the first 6 months, you work at the front desk managing a large amount of tasks including selling AAA memberships. She said that they try to teach you everything you could possibly know about AAA services, then after 6 months, you begin to help customers with domestic car travel, and as months go on, you become a true "Travel Agent," in booking international flights, etc. but it will take around 1 1/2 years to have this role.

Long story short, starting out would have been a highly administrative role that only including a very small percentage of helping people plan trips - therefore I decided it was not what I was looking for in a position. The interviewer was very kind and liberal with information when I asked her about specifics.

Member Services-Auto Travel Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA).

Interview

Panel Interview-Fairly intrusive and yet not much eye contact. Interviewers seemed to be reading from a script and were writing the entire time. Not difficult. Best Advice: Be friendly while remaining professional. Do not let the writing and lack of eye contact distract you. AAA is very paper driven. Dress professionally & carry a copy of your resume.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work for AAA? How did you hear about AAA? What type of sales experience? Are you self motivated ?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA).

Interview

eld service Company looking for independent field inspectors/contractors to complete occupancy and condition verifications, upload a short report, Inspector is paid on a per job basis, Inspector /contractor runs their own business; Inspector/contractor will get a 1099 the end of the year. Inspector can use Android, I phone, I pad, etc...and submit the work from the field.
    If you are currently inspecting and want to add to your current load or you are simply interested in completing these inspections please provide us with your home zip code, email address, a phone number where we can contact you. Coverage areas are:

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online – interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA).

Interview

apply online on thier website. From there, if you are chosen, they will email you an online assessment. If you pass, a recruiter from AAA will contact you, most likely via email to answer questions.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a difficult situation you have had with a customer and how did you handle it.   Answer Question