American Automobile Association (AAA)

www.aaa.com

American Automobile Association (AAA) Interview Questions

Updated 24 Jan, 2015
Updated 24 Jan, 2015

2.8

Member Services-Auto Travel Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA).

Panel Interview-Fairly intrusive and yet not much eye contact. Interviewers seemed to be reading from a script and were writing the entire time. Not difficult. Best Advice: Be friendly while remaining professional. Do not let the writing and lack of eye contact distract you. AAA is very paper driven. Dress professionally & carry a copy of your resume.

Interview Questions
    • Why would you like to work for AAA? How did you hear about AAA? What type of sales experience? Are you self motivated ?   View Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA).

eld service Company looking for independent field inspectors/contractors to complete occupancy and condition verifications, upload a short report, Inspector is paid on a per job basis, Inspector /contractor runs their own business; Inspector/contractor will get a 1099 the end of the year. Inspector can use Android, I phone, I pad, etc...and submit the work from the field.
    If you are currently inspecting and want to add to your current load or you are simply interested in completing these inspections please provide us with your home zip code, email address, a phone number where we can contact you. Coverage areas are:

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA).

apply online on thier website. From there, if you are chosen, they will email you an online assessment. If you pass, a recruiter from AAA will contact you, most likely via email to answer questions.

Interview Questions
    • tell me about a difficult situation you have had with a customer and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL (US)

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) in January 2015.

The hiring manager did not make the scheduled interview with me because he decided to interview another candidate in my place. I was not informed until later. It was not right to stand a candidate up on a scheduled interview.

Receiver Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA).

Process was pretty easy and straight forward. Phone interview, then 2 in person interviews took place after that. Shortly after, they called to say I had landed the position and all went smoothly from there. I started training about 1 week after I landed the job.

Claims Representative I Interview

Received email from recruiter, took a very long online personality assessment test. Received email to come in corporate office to meet with recruiter. Interview was very easy, they basically explained what the job was, and asked basic questions relating to job. "Describe a time you had to deal with difficult customer...etc...

Interview Questions
    • How much do I currently get paid? I do not like answering this question in the interview as it can put you at disadvantage if they may have offered more money. In the end it was good, because she explained the job only paid a little more than my current job with no negotiation. In the end, I decided it was not the job for me.   Answer Question

Not enough $

Travel Agent Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) in December 2014.

Standard interview...no trick questions. Explained job, training, timeframes, benefits, vacation. Accrual. End result was that they would set up a 1 to 1 I interview with the hiring manager.

No negotiation....base was set

Membership Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI (US)

I applied online – interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) in December 2014.

General interview, call center position. Not the position I expected. Asked some behaviorism questions, why AAA, etc. Complemented on professionalism. Nice interviewer. Be sure to read the descriptions thoroughly.

Customer Advocate I Interview

i went through a temp agency. filled an application online and got a call two days later and was asked to come in and interview. very professional quick and easy. 3 hour test

Insurance Agent Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA).

Started in Jan. 2012 and finally interviewed in April with a start date of May 5th. When I finally met with the Regional Director it took a full 13 minutes. The process was very dated. Had she interviewed me in 1972 it may have been appropriate or on the mark. I knew from inside info I would not have to deal with her directly so I just chalked it up to an "Institutional Manager". Always been there and cannot go anywhere else.

I supplied documentation of 3 years 6 with figure earnings and was told it was completely doable within 2 years.....