American Airlines Senior Analyst Interview Questions

3.2

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at American Airlines (Fort Worth, TX (US)) in September 2012.

Interview

Applied online to a handful of positions... about a month later, a phone interview was set up.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for American Airlines

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at American Airlines (Fort Worth, TX (US)) in August 2012.

Interview

Met in lobby with other candidates. We were taken to a conference room where we were paired off with existing employees and taken to managers for one-on-one interviews. The questions were pre-written. Each min-interview lasted for about 40-45 minutes. The Managers were friendly and on a tight schedule. After the interview, I followed up with thank you emails.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to come work for a company in chapter 11?   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at American Airlines in September 2009.

Interview

pretty standard process with one-on-one interviews, case studies, and behavioral questions. was thrown off my number of brainteasers...who uses those anymore?

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at American Airlines (London, England (UK)) in June 2009.

Interview

Round 1: (45 Mins)

There was a 1-on-1 competency and skills based interview. It was with the hiring manager. Most of the questions were from the CV and the interviewer wanted to get an indepth look at what I had done and to what level. It was interspersed with questions and interest linked to the Airline Industry.

Round 2: (Full day assessment center)

Total 6 interviews with all senior managers of the team. One interview was a written case study.

Interview Questions

• How many softdrink cans does an Airline sell in a year?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Tough negotiation but i manager to increase the joining bonus.