Amdocs

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Architect Expert Interview

Orlando, FL (US)

I applied through other source and interviewed at Amdocs.

Interview Details There was no interview / hiring process. We were outsourced from AT&T. The options were to come to Amdocs, or Not. If you choose Not, then you give up the prospect of meeting a date where you would become retirement eligible from AT&T. (would not be able to collect retirement benefits- unless Amdocs laid us off) So we really did not have a choice. Amdocs did lay off more than 1/2 the people in our group one year later.

Interview Question – was offered the same position that we were in before being outsourced. There was no one on one face to face contact   View Answers (3)

Negotiation Details – they paid exactly what we were making. But the bonuses have been much smaller than what AT&T paid.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Amdocs

Worked for Amdocs? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Amdocs Architect Expert interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Amdocs employees and interview candidates.