AlliedBarton

Updated 23 Nov, 2014
Updated 23 Nov, 2014

1.9

Security Officer Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at AlliedBarton.

It is a joke. They are worried more about filling a spot than really taking care of their employees. And then if you want to transfer to another location they ignore you like the problem is going to go away

Guard Interview

I applied online – interviewed at AlliedBarton.

Initial interview was pretty standard in what they asked, following this you interview with the contracted party. I was hired out to a pharmaceutical company and interviewed three more times there. Trained pay at the allied barton office begins once you've successfully interviewed with the contracted party. It was alright just very tedious and a lot of running back and forth in the beginning.

Interview Questions
    • What are your weaknesses/ strengths? A lot of self based questions   Answer Question
    I got decent hours they, accommodated to my needs providing numerous contracts available to work

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC (US)

I applied online – interviewed at AlliedBarton.

Sent an online application and received a call about a month later. I filled out a questionare before my interview. The manager asked me basic security questions and asked me about past experiences. They already know within the first few minutes whether or not they'll hire you. Pay goes by the site and job sites can be up to an 1 1/2 away with no compensation for gas. They do a drug test right then and there.

Interview Questions
    • Would you tell on your coworker if they took a pen from the work area?   Answer Question

Security Officer Interview

Just a simple interview between you and the manager he asked a couple questions about my previous work experience and asked if I was up for the task knowing the past events in the mall and I agreed

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AlliedBarton in October 2014.

Applied online and about a week later I receive a call from the recruiter . Set up an interview and it went very well. Had to interview with the account manager as well. That went very well. Pretty much I wouldn't call it an interview it's more like this is what it is so take it. This office is one of the many in FL. They were genuinely nice people. Very willing to help.Did orientation,uniforms, and drug testing in the same day.

Interview Questions
    I didn't try being that this would my first security job. But also many sites/post already have set pay rates.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL (US)

I applied online – interviewed at AlliedBarton in October 2014.

I made multiple applications to the company for diffrent positions.took 2 questionaires and had a prescreening with the company,then a interview with a manager.lastly a third interview with the property manager.

Interview Questions
    To infer about full time & possible contract work with the company and overtime is frequently available.

Security Supervisor Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at AlliedBarton.

I had two interviews; the first with the account manager and a security specialist, the second was with the account manager and the corporate head of security. The interview process involved questions as well as hands-on material.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever had to turn in a fellow supervisor for unethical behavior?   View Answer

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Poughkeepsie, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Poughkeepsie, NY (US)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at AlliedBarton in August 2014.

I was interviewed on the phone and so I was kinda caught off guard when they called me since I thought when companies want to do a phone interview they call you before hand to see what time you will be able to do the phone interview and so mine's lasted about 5-10 minutes and they asked the usual questions and said ok they still got a few more interviews to do then they'll call people to let them know if they make onto the next round or not which is a in person interview

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to be a security guard?   View Answer

Security Officer Interview

the interview was pretty easy. Very basic interpersonal skills and customer service question. Its similar to the average interview you would have with any company. And there is only 1 interview so it really easy if you know what to say to sell yourself to get a job. I was interviewing for a museum position so it required that you had excellent customer service skills. The interviewer was really pleasant and kept if strictly business. Getting the interview is the hard part, but after that the interview it self is easy.

Interview Questions
    i was able to negotiate for which days i worked and what time

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tukwila, WA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tukwila, WA (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AlliedBarton in August 2014.

sent them my resume though their website, I was then called for a phone interview which ended with scheduling an in person interview.

I thought the in-person interview was going well until I asked them if they could work around the fact that I have a small job already working on Thursdays in the morning to mid afternoon. This proved impossible.