Allianz

Average Difficulty
7 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Allianz

Interview Details it took around 2 weeks. they gave me a phone interview, and I went on without much preparation. and they rejected me because i didn't show enough knowledge of the company. those 2 interviewers were quite friendly, but maybe because we had to talk in German, there were several awkward silent moments. Language is really important in Germany.

Interview Question – do you know any cooperation between Allianz with automobile companies?   Answer Question

Munich (Germany)

Interviewed at Allianz

Interview Details introduction at career fair
Single interview at HQ

Interview Question – Important revenues and expenses on the P&L?   Answer Question

Interviewed at Allianz

Interview Details A quick test, then an interview. The two more interviews.

Interview Question – The questions were all about me, so not hard.   Answer Question

Munich (Germany)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Allianz in January 2013.

Interview Details three phone interviews with mostly technical questions and few motivational ones. The process lasts no more than 3 weeks and the interviewers are quite friendly. They contact you mostly by email but also random calls can be received. It is very important to revise the characteristics of insurance companies and the current and past situation of the markets in general.

Interview Question – questions regarding past experiences and cv   Answer Question

Intern

I applied in-person and interviewed at Allianz.

Interview Details the process is really smooth and HR person is super nice.

Interview Question – what is variable annuity?   Answer Question

Intern

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Allianz.

Interview Details Initial CV review, interview with three different members (managing director, head of credit risk, some other analyst)

Interview Question – What would you do to revive the Italian economy *immediately* do if you were Mario Monti?   Answer Question

Intern

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Allianz in February 2012.

Interview Details phone and skype interview

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Allianz

Worked for Allianz? Contribute to the Community!