Airbnb Interview Questions in Singapore

Updated 17 Jun, 2015

2.5

Fraudulent and Host Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Airbnb (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

The worst company in terms of hiring. At first, i was so excited to be shortlisted after the Telephone screening and move forward to the meet up. Its a very good office, all seems like fun people,, but its over there. I admit it that i also having lots of fun on the Meet up,lots of candidates, we play games,snacks,etc. Its half day, and before we left, another "special gifts" are given as a token of appreciation. Next couple of days,,it ruins my day,im not shortlisted. I encouraged myself to call in and asking good advise and why im not shortlisted (as i really want to join Airbnb). They told me that im "not suitable" with the "culture" of Airbnb.. And after that statement, i asked again,when i could re-apply? and the answer, no time limit,but not the same position. So first, the bunch of people that doing the Meet Up are all newbies AND interns, and thats a bad start to REVIEW your candidates. Second, what kind of culture you mean? So youre saying all staff there are FIT for the culture, and they will work hard, not lazy, no complaints, and not drop a review in Glassdoor? Sorry, this attitude because of YOU, Airbnb, unfair system. I tried the second time, applying as Host, and then i got email saying, the position are filled. Yeah right, i checked the website, and that position are still vacant. Will never apply again, and Airbnb, you lost my trust, no longer my fave, will not try your service

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Airbnb (Singapore (Singapore)) in May-2015.

Interview

It was extensive. Had to go through 6 interviews (Via Skype and Face-to-face). People were super hospitable when I'm at the office for interview. The panel of interviewees held different job roles which allowed me to understand the company culture and framework more.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Mostly a general question from all interviewees.   Answer Question

CX Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Airbnb (Singapore (Singapore)) in April-2014.

Interview

Amazing interview process, with group interviews, individual interviews and overall a great introduction to the company. By the time I had gone half through it I already wanted to be part of Airbnb so much!

Market Export(Based In SG) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Airbnb (Singapore (Singapore)) in June-2013.

Interview

The interviewer, first of all, asked me to introduce myself. Then the reasons why I left my previous job. At last, if I was successfully selected for this role, how would I promote this service to users at the target market. Just few questions and all can be expected prior to the interview. This interview took only half a hour, I don't know whether it is normal or not. According to the interviewer's statement, there are five round interviews for applicant, including this one. In the following ones you would be interviewed with 2 HRs and 2 high position managements, which probably takes almost one month. In fact, I was very disappointed about this interview. That was because the interviewer failed to fulfill his promise. As he told in the interview he would notify the result to me in the following week, but I actually got the result after 2 weeks. The result I finally got is tedious and unhelpful for the applicant. Only states that not a match for this role and there are plenty of applicants currently for this company/role...(don't know why it is included) In the follow up after the interview with the company, you, each applicant, will experience whether the company cares your application or not. At least for me, I didn't get at all.

Interview Questions

• The last one: how would you promote this at the target market?   Answer Question