Agilent Technologies

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Wilmington, DE (US)

I applied online and interviewed at Agilent Technologies.

Interview Details Panel interviews consisting of behavioral interviewing

Interview Question – Solving transductance equations   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineer
Colorado Springs, CO (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Agilent Technologies in April 2010.

Interview Details Hiring manager & I spoke on phone 1:1. Based on that, he decided he wanted to talk with me in person. Based on that, he decided to have me talk to a panel of three (himself, another manager, and two members of his staff). I was told I was one of five finalists who met with the panel. The manager decided none of us met job requirements. But based on a side-conversation during the phone and 1:1 interviews, he offered me a contract position doing something else in his group. I accepted.

Interview Question – Tell me three of your strengths and three of your weaknesses.   View Answer

Santa Rosa, CA (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Agilent Technologies in July 2009.

Interview Details 6 people give me the interview , 2 managers, 2 Hardware engineers, and 2 software engineers. They are friendly and looks nice. They asked me some hardware related questions, software questions and measurement field questions.

Interview Question – How do you measure a oscilloscope and make sure the quality is good.   Answer Question

Worked for Agilent Technologies? Contribute to the Community!