Aflac Sales Associate Interview Questions & Reviews

99 interviews

1.7

99 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Associate Interview

Standard interview questions. If you know how to talk and write you're mostly hired..don't expect to get too complicated with the interview since it is really not that hard. Wear your black suit and all the other interview gears and you re all set

Other Interview Reviews for Aflac

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Baltimore, MD (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD (US)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Aflac.

Group interview in conference room. Mentioned Manager in training position on the phone but it was post poned after the "presenters" tried to sell you on becoming a salesman.

Appeared to be a scam. Too dependent on commissions for an industry that already has too many negative view points from consumers nationwide.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Appleton, WI (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Appleton, WI (US)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aflac in July 2014.

Initially, I was approached via Email for an interview after they saw my resume posted on an internet job board. The interview itself took about an hour and a half and it was a "group" interview. There was a questionnaire asking for some information about you and why you would be a good fit for Aflac. The interviewer asked us to complete part of the questionnaire at the beginning of the interview and part of it at the end. Overall, it was an informative, pleasant experience and being interviewed with another candidate simultaneously was not as uncomfortable as I thought it would be.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you think you would be a good fit for Aflac?   View Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mount Juliet, TN (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Juliet, TN (US)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aflac in May 2014.

Interviewed first with the person who would be my District Sales Coordinator and mentor in the company. The second interview was with the Regional Sales Coordinator. They asked what I consider basic questions. I was very honest and open in my responses and reservations about commission sales.

Interview Questions
    • On a scale of 1 to 5, what do you feel your fit is with Aflac?   View Answer
    Consider if you are willing to work for commissions and bonuses only. It may take a month or more to make your first sale and receive money.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Westminster, CO (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westminster, CO (US)

The interview was easy and pleasant. But before you get hired, you have to pass a test which costs $100. The office and the managers were nice and promising. The location is very close to everything and there is enough parking.

Interview Questions
    • That one has to get a licence before you can start working with Aflac.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Columbia, SC (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC (US)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aflac.

Scheduled for the first interview at a university career fair. Never received a job description even after requesting one. The first interview was just a basic overview of resume. Second interview was more detailed questions about the company, career goals, why you want to work for them and why how this position fits into your career goals.

Sales Associate Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Aflac in April 2011.

The initial contact was unimpressive at test. After I received an e-mail I called and left a message with the recruiter. I was not called back for over a month once, by that time I had already found an employer but decided to keep my options open and come in for the interview anyways. . Once it started, he was unfocused and borderline rude. Glad that I did not get a call back for this position; working with them would have obviously been a poor decision.

Interview Questions
    • Thats the real problem is there weren't any really good questions, the general interview, (what are you looking for, what do you expect where asked) besides being a colossal waste of time revealed that the recruiter was probably paid for getting bodies in the door, not necessarily getting people hired and his only real interest was in being a sponge that sucked the energy out of the room during the interview, interrupting by using his cellphone to answer texts multiple times.   Answer Question

The overall atmosphere and dedication of the current employees.

Sales Associate Interview

interviewed at Aflac in June 2014.

1st "Interview" is pitch about Aflac, 2nd interview is with a real person and professional, ask lots of relevant questions so you don't get any unpleasant surprizes down the road....

Not for me.

Sales Associate Interview

i received the email from aflac to schedule an interview. after first round, which is just sitting and listening the sales director introducing about the company, i was called by recruiter,interview for twice

Sales Associate Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Aflac.

Met a manager at a career fair, kept in contact, came in for an interview the next week. Interview process was pretty easy - as long as they see you're human. First a group interview then a one on one. Hardest part about getting hired is passing the state exam, which was not extremely difficult.

Interview Questions

Worked for Aflac? Contribute to the Community!