Affiliated Computer Services

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Raleigh, NC (US)

I applied in-person - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in January 2013.

Interview Details one on one interview with supervisor

Interview Question – how would u handle irate customer   Answer Question

Customer Care Representative Interview

Customer Care Representative
Lexington-Fayette, KY (US)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in October 2011.

Interview Details filled out an application, took a typing test, sat down with a supervisor and was told what the job was, there were no questions and the questions I typically ask in an interview were met with blank stares.

Interview Question – There weren't any questions asked in the interview.   Answer Question

Information Management Senior Specialist Interview

Bangalore (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in December 2012.

Interview Details Got call from Recruiter through Naukri. My Interview process started way back in Nov'12 and after a series of interviews (toatlly 12) got selected in April'13.

Interview Question – Lot about Firewall Natting, OSPF and BGP.   Answer Question

Senior Transaction Processor Interview

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in August 2010.

Interview Details The interview was simple, short and to the point. Consisted of verifying simple math and accounting skills via a Computer Based Training, followed by a brief 30 minute Face to Face interview. Overall, the process was well structured and appeared almost mechanical, taking no longer than two weeks to fully complete.

Interview Question – None. Standard, well drafted and easy to rehearse interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Salary was entry-level and non-negotiable.

Consultant Interview

Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services.

Interview Details Interview included review of work history and questions regarding ability to work within both project teams and on solo engagements. The process itself included me responding to an advertisement, being screened by the recruiter over the phone, then flying to a project team site and interviewing with members of the project team and their leadership.

Interview Question – Asked to describe experience working with clients outside my specific industry   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Negotiation was simple as I knew the parties involved from a time prior to my interview, and thus we trusted each other.

Inside Sales Interview

Houston, TX (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in December 2009.

Interview Details I took a computer skills test and filled out an application then interviewed with HR . They gave me more paper work to fill out. HR gave directions and information of location of drug testing site. The results of the computer skills test came back and they mentioned my score was acceptable.

Business Analyst Trainee Interview

Noida (India)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in January 2013.

Interview Details They usually conduct an aptitude test through which they shortlist people for a round of group discussion and follow it up with an HR interview and a technical interview.

They generally test one's knowledge on SQL and/or software testing.

Interview Question – I was asked none.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate.

Customer Care Specialist Interview

Cherry Hill, NJ (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services.

Interview Details I first had a telephone interview and then went to the Cherry Hill office and met with two ladies. The interview questions were standard questions, nothing out of the box. They didn't know what team I would be working on, the hours, my supervisor, nothing. They were just two individuals asked to interview people.

Interview Question – The questions were basic interview questions, describe a time, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Technical Support Representative Interview

Technical Support Representative

Interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services

Interview Details Basic typing speed test and call simulator

Interview Question – If I could handle irate customers with a smile in my voice, no matter what verbal abuse they may give me   Answer Question

Information Management Principal Interview

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in February 2013.

Interview Details Hiring process is good and you will be provided the offer if your joining date is less than a month. Compensation is good with 0% variables.
1. Technical round,
2. Management Round (Technical again)
3. HR round (there are chances for a client round prior to the HR round, but not always)

Negotiation Details – Better demand for a better compensation, as there is no annual hike or promotions here. But a good place to work with.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Affiliated Computer Services