Affiliated Computer Services

Updated 19 Feb, 2015
Updated 19 Feb, 2015

2.3

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Affiliated Computer Services.

easy and didnt have to take alot of timeasy and didnt have to take alot of time doing anything to get the jobe doing anything to get the job
    easy and didnt have to take alot of time doing anything to get the job

Systems Development Specialist Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Affiliated Computer Services.

Only two rounds of interview, First round is Technical and second round is managerial, nothing challenging in interview, we can clear easily. But have to be strong in basics.

Interview Questions
    • Not much difficulty questions in technical interview and in managerial rounds managers ask some tricky questions, If we know the project very well we can clear easily.   Answer Question

Tier I Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in June 2014.

I submitted my resume at a Job Fair. Over two months later, I was contacted and asked to come in for an interview. I confirmed a time, the name of the person I'd be meeting with. At no point was I told anything I needed to bring or do beforehand... and I asked.
    When I arrived--pressed, dressed, and polished for what I though was an actual interview--there was no receptionist, just a small, gray DMV-style waiting room with a phone in the middle of a bare desk. Plastic chairs were filled with queuing people in sweats and backwards baseball caps hunched over clipboards. The locked door directed me to call to let them know I was there and informed me I'd be searched upon exit.
    As per the instructions, I called through. I reached the same person I'd talked to only 3 days prior, who didn't have my name or my resume. When I pressed for more information, it became clear that this was not an actual resume-based interview, and that they don't even conduct such interviews--probably because no such information is necessary to train a brainless script-follower.
    I informed the person I was speaking to that I'd changed my mind and wasn't interested. AT A MINIMUM, I expect any company I work for to be interested in hiring quality people with real resumes that can pass an actual sit-down interview. I expect that company to make and keep appointments that involve at least writing down my name. This was the first and only "interview" I've ever walked out on.

This company is not interested in real people with real career goals; they'd use trained parrots chained to phones if they could.

Recruiting Manager Greeley CO Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greeley, CO (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Greeley, CO (US)

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in June 2014.

Two phone interviews; second with three leaders. I requested to reschedule first meeting by VM and email and no one responded. They told me they would make decision in two days. Several days passed and I left VM and email again to contact me via email. One week later I left a final email stating my opinion they were unprofessional and rude; would leave a Glassdoor review. Then the group leader responded saying she tried calling. I question it because my messages stated email was my only current option.

They had a second candidate interviewing in person. When I asked if I was disadvantaged by this I was told no. Everyone knows F2F candidates have an advantage. Rude; especially recruiting leaders doing this to candidates for a recruiting leader role. They communicate when they need to and leave you hanging.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Affiliated Computer Services.

Really did not get to know or understand my background and experience. Hiring Manager did most of the talking about what he had done to grow the organization. 1st and 2nd interview went about 1 hour each.

Interview Questions

Lack of communication from hiring manager. He waiting too long to present offer, I already took another position

Applications Support Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in April 2014.

perl sql and unix questions in technical. followed by technical interview in which they ask about you and work you have done and then provide imaginary situations and ask you what you will do?

Interview Questions
    • they ask how to debug a script stuck at 85% keeping in mind SLA   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Federal Way, WA (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Federal Way, WA (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in April 2014.

Interview process was a breeze. Basically if they ask you to come in for an interview, you can assume you've got the job. They never made me feel uncomfortable, which is a first when it comes to interviews!

Interview Questions
    • This never happened, the only unexpected thing was how easy it was to get the job.   Answer Question

My current employer begged me to stay and I felt bed enough to do so.

Operations Supervisor Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Affiliated Computer Services.

Used basic behavioral interview questions

Senior Implementation Specialist Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services.

There was no interview\hire process. My Employer prior to ACS was ABC TV\Disney who outsoured their IT division. I was passed onto ACS Inc

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montego Bay (Jamaica)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montego Bay (Jamaica)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in January 2014.

After I applied, it took a while to get called (about 2 months). Got called the day before interview and testing. Process took ALL day! Did a typing and audio test, then a short multiple choice from about 5 areas (customer service, english, maths, etc). The interview went well, both Interviewers were pleasant.

Interview Questions
    • I don't remember the questions but they were basic common sense. Just don't over-think.   Answer Question
    No negotiation.