Affiliated Computer Services Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 4, 2014
145 interviews

2.3

Applications Support Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in April 2014.

perl sql and unix questions in technical. followed by technical interview in which they ask about you and work you have done and then provide imaginary situations and ask you what you will do?

Interview Questions
    • they ask how to debug a script stuck at 85% keeping in mind SLA   Answer Question

Information Security Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lexington, KY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, KY (US)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in October 2011.

Very laid back. they mainly wanted to know what i did at my current job and why i was leaving. i went in twice and was offered a job after the second interview.

Interview Questions
    • there were no difficult questions. more about my personality.   Answer Question
    Aim high. they don't give raises. Ever!

Department Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Columbia, MD (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 8 weeks - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in February 2012.

Interview process was great, smooth, well communicated to. However HR and hiring managers are very disconnected, almost like they work for separate companies.

Information Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in April 2012.

there will be 2-3 rounds.1st will be telephonic, next will be face to face interview with TL and manager

Interview Questions
    • less difficulty. can get through easily if u show a bit confidence   Answer Question

Customer Service Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sandy, UT (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandy, UT (US)

I interviewed online - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in August 2011.

Applicants take a personality test, a typing test, and receive a personal interview unless their personality test shows too many adverse ("red") test responses. Don't say anything that would make you look bbad. That would be stupid.

Interview Questions
    • "How can you earn a profit for my company?" This combines what they know about the company with what assets they would specifically bring to the job.   Answer Question
    Take it or leave it.

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mexico, Distrito Federal (Mexico)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mexico, Distrito Federal (Mexico)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in March 2010.

The Hiring process is slow , the interviews are challenging in order to know that they are hiring the correct person for the correct position

Interview Questions
    • What are you most prod of your work in past/current jobs ?   View Answer
    Yes, check market price for salary and depending on the position you want (they will let you know how many are open) and go high.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Noida (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in June 2010.

Hiring process is simple and straight (below is for a fresher)
    1. Written Test
    2. Group Discussion
    3. PI
    4. Manager Round
    5. HR meet

for the experienced guys - remove step 1 & 2 instead comes one more round for technical/domain expertise

Interview Questions
    • how would you manage a conflict between two teams involved in transitioning a project   Answer Question

Operations Supervisor Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services.

Used basic behavioral interview questions

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in January 2012.

i was hired by the company as applied on the websoite company was good and i recrutmwnt was very easy to crack.

Director, Learning Services (Sales) Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in September 2010.

I was referred by an internal employee from this particular group's services delivery organization. I interviewed with the hiring manager (VP of Sales), two internal support employees (pre-sales consulting and another Sales Director). After those interviews, my fourth and final interview was with the General Manager of the Division. The offer got hung up in a "hiring freeze" for a few weeks, which should have been a "heads up" to me.

Interview Questions
    • Describe your prospecting process and how you will push business through the sales pipeline faster.   Answer Question
    After a week of waiting, I received an offer which I accepted. However, before it was "signed" by the SVP, General Manager, a hiring freeze was put on which delayed the signing of the offer. They asked if I could start in 30 days. I agreed and signed the agreements. So it took about 45 days start to finish just for this part of their process.