Affiliated Computer Services Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated 6 Feb, 2015
Updated 6 Feb, 2015

1.6

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Affiliated Computer Services.

Interview

Interview was very short, I didn't think I did very well, but was offered a job immediately. The person I interviewed seemed very disinterested in her own position, and just seemed like she was willing to hire anyone on.

Interview Questions

• What previous experience do you have dealing with customers?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Affiliated Computer Services

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Affiliated Computer Services.

Interview

applied via walk in , took typing test and knowledge test. Had an interview afterwards with a team manager and hr rep . Could not commit to schedule so respectfully ended interview.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Affiliated Computer Services.

Interview

easy and didnt have to take alot of timeasy and didnt have to take alot of time doing anything to get the jobe doing anything to get the job
    easy and didnt have to take alot of time doing anything to get the job

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Affiliated Computer Services (Federal Way, WA (US)) in April 2014.

Interview

Interview process was a breeze. Basically if they ask you to come in for an interview, you can assume you've got the job. They never made me feel uncomfortable, which is a first when it comes to interviews!

Interview Questions

• This never happened, the only unexpected thing was how easy it was to get the job.   Answer Question

My current employer begged me to stay and I felt bed enough to do so.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Affiliated Computer Services (Montego Bay (Jamaica)) in January 2014.

Interview

After I applied, it took a while to get called (about 2 months). Got called the day before interview and testing. Process took ALL day! Did a typing and audio test, then a short multiple choice from about 5 areas (customer service, english, maths, etc). The interview went well, both Interviewers were pleasant.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember the questions but they were basic common sense. Just don't over-think.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Application

Interview

Interview was super easy found out my schedule and start date within 20 min of interview

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Affiliated Computer Services (Albany, NY (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

Difficult but fair

Interview Questions

• can you work outside of regular business hours   1 Answer

Negotiation

there was no negotiation available. I took the position because I liked the hiring agent but the hiring person puts a very good spin on the company. If you are hired you may regret it.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services (Raleigh, NC (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

one on one interview with supervisor

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Affiliated Computer Services (Tigard, OR (US)) in November 2012.

Interview

Had an interview with Jessyca Gurnoe who was very professional. She then sent me to see another person who was a Supervisor to further my interview. The Supervisor took me to the floor and showed me around a little and allowed me to ask questions until she finally interviewed me.

She took me back to Jessyca Gurnoe and recommended me for hire.

Negotiation

Just about my hours to work. I stated that I would prefer days as I had children at home and they said that after training, they could do that, and they did.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Affiliated Computer Services (Lexington-Fayette, KY (US)) in October 2012.

Interview

Very relaxed/casual, but lengthy. Took about an hour total. They have you complete an online test first - very simple stuff but takes a little time, then if you get past that, you wait until they call down a supervisor to interview you, which takes maybe 5 minutes total.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation as the pay was a set rate & job is contracted w/ a potential full hire after a 90-day probation period.