Affiliated Computer Services Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated 15 Jul, 2014
Updated 15 Jul, 2014

1.7

24 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services.

applied via walk in , took typing test and knowledge test. Had an interview afterwards with a team manager and hr rep . Could not commit to schedule so respectfully ended interview.

Other Interview Reviews for Affiliated Computer Services

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services.

easy and didnt have to take alot of timeasy and didnt have to take alot of time doing anything to get the jobe doing anything to get the job
    easy and didnt have to take alot of time doing anything to get the job

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Federal Way, WA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Federal Way, WA (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in April 2014.

Interview process was a breeze. Basically if they ask you to come in for an interview, you can assume you've got the job. They never made me feel uncomfortable, which is a first when it comes to interviews!

Interview Questions
    • This never happened, the only unexpected thing was how easy it was to get the job.   Answer Question

My current employer begged me to stay and I felt bed enough to do so.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Montego Bay (Jamaica)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montego Bay (Jamaica)

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in January 2014.

After I applied, it took a while to get called (about 2 months). Got called the day before interview and testing. Process took ALL day! Did a typing and audio test, then a short multiple choice from about 5 areas (customer service, english, maths, etc). The interview went well, both Interviewers were pleasant.

Interview Questions
    • I don't remember the questions but they were basic common sense. Just don't over-think.   Answer Question
    No negotiation.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview was super easy found out my schedule and start date within 20 min of interview

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Raleigh, NC (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC (US)

I applied in-person - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in January 2013.

one on one interview with supervisor

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Albany, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY (US)

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in January 2013.

Difficult but fair

Interview Questions
    • can you work outside of regular business hours   View Answer
    there was no negotiation available. I took the position because I liked the hiring agent but the hiring person puts a very good spin on the company. If you are hired you may regret it.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tigard, OR (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tigard, OR (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in November 2012.

Had an interview with Jessyca Gurnoe who was very professional. She then sent me to see another person who was a Supervisor to further my interview. The Supervisor took me to the floor and showed me around a little and allowed me to ask questions until she finally interviewed me.

She took me back to Jessyca Gurnoe and recommended me for hire.

Just about my hours to work. I stated that I would prefer days as I had children at home and they said that after training, they could do that, and they did.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lexington-Fayette, KY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY (US)

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in October 2012.

Very relaxed/casual, but lengthy. Took about an hour total. They have you complete an online test first - very simple stuff but takes a little time, then if you get past that, you wait until they call down a supervisor to interview you, which takes maybe 5 minutes total.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation as the pay was a set rate & job is contracted w/ a potential full hire after a 90-day probation period.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services.

Initial communication was a phone call, they then asked you to come in for an interview. This interview took roughly 2 hours to complete, they offered 9$/hr when I started there as the "in-training" wage. Very large business building, seems overwhelming at first. This company leases space from Verizon Wireless. Hiring Managers are very cheerful, suck you in type of people that you will never see again after that day.

Interview Questions
    • Will your family be alright with you not being home from Christmas?   Answer Question
    There is no negotiating with this company.

Worked for Affiliated Computer Services? Contribute to the Community!