Affiliated Computer Services Customer Care Representative Interview Questions

Updated 27 Aug, 2014

1.9

13 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Care Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Affiliated Computer Services.

Called in reply to a Craigslist ad. (extremely misleading ad) . Scheduled an interview for the following day.

Arrived at an empty waiting room, with a phone on the counter and a sign instructing me to call and let them know I have arrived....

Was greeted and taken to the 'lab' to fill out an application and take an assessment test.

They tell you that dependent on your assessment test, they will conduct an onsite interview.
Maybe 5 minutes after the assessment, i was told my score was good, and was led to a cubicle for an interview.

Interview was easy. Basic questions. I was informed that the position was taking inbound Customer service calls for SPRINT CELLULAR SERVICE, and it seemed like there were Sales involved. Job position has nothing to do with XEROX.

Interview Questions

Pay is only $9.15/hour base for a SALES POSITION.

Other Interview Reviews for Affiliated Computer Services

Customer Care Representative Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in August 2014.

I brought in hard copy of resume to Xerox. Took the tests (which were online) and passed them. Went the same day to take the urine test. Got the job. Very easy process. I started training the following Monday. Training is 5-7 weeks. 5 weeks of learning the system and everything you need to know. 2 weeks of "nesting", getting on the phones. If you do well, you go to the floor.

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC (US)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in September 2013.

Originally I applied for the benefit service rep position but Tyler C never got back to me after calling me and leaving no vm. I guess thats how their HR works. I saw an ad on careerbuilder so I decided to apply. Recieve an email from HR going back over the job description and to contact Jessyca. I called her up she schedule an interview that day. Went out to the job fair after waiting for 2 hours they make you take a 20 mins test. The assessment is basically you listening to 8 calls and typing what the caller is saying. Then 3 mins of the test is pretty much testing your typing skills.

Interview Questions
    • There was no difficult questions. The interviewer just ask if I had a car, if I can work the flexible hours, any problems with overtime or not taking a lunch during their busy peak. How do you deal with an angry customer? They let you know when the next training class start and you will be given you schedule after training. I start on Monday.   View Answer
    There is no negotiation it is pretty much $9.50 during training then they claim it goes to $12.50 after training. I think the $12.50 is only if you meet your metics then your pay will be that including any incentives and bonsues.

Customer Care Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Affiliated Computer Services.

Come in fill out application, pass a test and BAM your hired. Your asked if taking phone calls would be hard for you, if you say No than your hired. The test was to see if you could listen to customers with accents and check the box with the right information.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever worked before? Can you talk on the phone and take notes on a computer at the same time?   Answer Question
    No negotiation phase. They said it pays $ --- , you you want it. If yes you start Monday

Customer Care Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Affiliated Computer Services.

When you apply for a position, you are sent a questionnaire to answer questions that really have no bearing on the job for which you are applying. You are also asked to complete a skills test via computer. Once those are done, you are called to a face to face interview and then you have to take a drug test. Then an offer letter is sent. From there you are given your start day.

Interview Questions
    • Please advise a time when you had to deliver less than pleasing news.   Answer Question

Customer Care Representative Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in March 2012.

They asked me to come in to do testing. I had to do a typing test and a test to determine if i would be successful in a call center envoronment. When i was finished they happened to have time for a interveiw in which i was basically asked if i was available and if i understood the rules and then i got offered a job which would begin with a very rigorous training program

Interview Questions
    • most questions were hypothetical "what would you do if" questions.   Answer Question

They were not willing to work with my availability as i do not have daycare on the weekends and at nights. they needed me to work until 1130 pm every night but i do have a infant to care for.

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cherry Hill, NJ (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cherry Hill, NJ (US)

Applied through a temp agency (99%) come through one agency or another.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Federal Way, WA (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in October 2011.

I had 1 interview with a gentlemen in slacks and a wrinkled collared shirt. I had to take a simple test which involved locating information on a website and taking a typing test.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation. I was informed pay rate was "Achievement Based Income" and I would 'control' my rate of pay.

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY (US)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in October 2011.

filled out an application, took a typing test, sat down with a supervisor and was told what the job was, there were no questions and the questions I typically ask in an interview were met with blank stares.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Federal Way, WA (US)

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in September 2011.

applied online, got an email, then a phone call, then did there computer testing in there office, uploaded my high school diploma, brought in required ssc,drivers license ect.