Aerotek

Relevance Date Difficulty

Reliability Engineer Interview

Reliability Engineer
Mississauga, ON

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Aerotek in September 2013.

Interview Details Contacted by Aerotek for a company who outsources their hiring. I sent in my application online to Aerotek directly.

Interview was scheduled for the week after, a bit of back-and-forth to settle on the time and date but they wanted to suit my needs, location and time.

Came in for the interview. Was interviewed by the initial contacter and manager (and was informed of this beforehand). Had to wait a couple minutes after the time of the scheduled interview and then was told it would be a bit longer of a wait (manager was tied up in another meeting).

Told me upfront I'd be a good candidate for the position and would be checking references. Heard back from Aerotek within 5 days (this includes a weekend) of the interview informing me I would be going for an interview at the engineering company.

Interview Question – What do I like the most/least about engineering?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Accepted the offer to go for an interview at the actual Engineering company

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Surrey, BC

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview Details Got contacted by an HR from aerotek for a software dev position for a local company.
First interview was short, generic HR stuff on site. 2nd screening interview was from a higher position HR checking to see if I really was a fit for the position. 3rd was with 3 technical managers asking about my resume, problems I encountered, etc. A few technical questions like evaluating a string math equation. After the interview the manager gave me a written test to do. It was mostly commands in linux/Win stuff. A couple algo questions in the back.

Interview Question – Evaluate math expression from a given string.   Answer Question

Recruiter Trainee Interview

Recruiter Trainee

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview Details You meet with the Director to start (usually) either that or management. Ask you basic questions to get to know you and your personality. They do ask behavioral questions to see how you deal with adversity and constant let down because as a recruiter that tends to happen. After that interview you will have another with 2 people in management with more questions targeted to see if you can make it through the tough first year. After that you will have a half day to meet various people in the office and get an idea of the day of the life.

Interview Question – Can you tell me a situation where you had to go above and beyond your normal job duty.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation phase: this is a entry level job. people don't join for the base they join for the commission potential.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview Details It was a standard, professional interview; I found a posting on Craigslist, put in my application, had a twenty minute phone interview, and had an in person interview at the call center's location. There was a brief data entry test before the interview took place.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in the next five years?   Answer Question

Recruiter
North Richland Hills, TX (US)

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Aerotek in July 2014.

Interview Details I applied online for the Recruiter position and received an email 30 minutes after to set up a phone interview. She was very nice and professional. Next we set up a 1:1 interview, then a group interview, then an observation. All of these were set up one week at a time. I fell ill at the observation, due to this, the employees did not believe and I would be a good fit and I did not receive the position. I was very disappointed.

Interview Question – How do you handle angry customers?
Tell me about yourself?
  Answer Question

Wayne, PA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Aerotek in July 2014.

Interview Details There are 4 interviews:

1) Basic phone interview

2) 1 on 1 interview - Was very challenging and relentless. You must have good credentials and prove you really stand out from the crowd.

3) Interview with 2 managers - Behavioral type interview: they will ask you questions about leadership, goals, and obstacles you've had to overcome.

4) Half day shadow and interview with Account Manager - Meet with 2 Recruiters to discuss position and they'll make you do a practice phone call. Then you will meet with an account manager for a final interview.

Then they all meet and decide if they want to hire you.

That all took me about a month-and-a-half. The whole process itself (just being in house) will be about 8 hours of your time. And it was a waste of mine. If you feel like one of your meetings did not go well, you might as well just end it right there.

Recording Analyst Interview

Recording Analyst
Detroit, MI (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview Details Excellent interview process! Quick and thorough paperwork, left no room for error by checking all that was filled out at once. Once paperwork was completed, instructions were given to the letter so there was no need to feel puzzled at the info freely given.

Interview Question – No unexpected questions.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation needed

Recruiter

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview Details initial phone screen with recruiter then 2 formal interviews in office and 1 last informal interview. initial phone call was helpful in getting basic info and getting positive feedback from recruiter for 1st interview. Both formal interviews are in office; 1) 1-1 interview 2) half-day shadow with team and 2nd 1-1 interview with another manager. lastly (at least for me) had an informal interview out of office to discuss if I was the right match for the team and company.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you to succeed and why?   View Answer
  • Why do you see yourself being successful in this position and company?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Went with other opportunity

Recruiter

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview Details I had a fone interview which was great and the people were really nice. Then I had a in person interview with the head account manager which he was extremely nice as well. Basic questions likw why aerotek. Then I had a half day shadow and another interview

Interview Question – Tell me a time you failed at something and how did you overcome it.   Answer Question

Denver, CO (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview Details Interview process is fairly thorough... I went through several rounds of interviews with managers of various levels, divisions, and experience. They explain the day to day job duties well but do not stress the long hours or strict deadlines.

Interview Question – What do your parents do for work?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No room for negotiation. Base salary + commission.

Worked for Aerotek? Contribute to the Community!