Aerotek Interview Questions & Reviews

2.8

Reliability Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mississauga, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Aerotek in September 2013.

Contacted by Aerotek for a company who outsources their hiring. I sent in my application online to Aerotek directly.

Interview was scheduled for the week after, a bit of back-and-forth to settle on the time and date but they wanted to suit my needs, location and time.

Came in for the interview. Was interviewed by the initial contacter and manager (and was informed of this beforehand). Had to wait a couple minutes after the time of the scheduled interview and then was told it would be a bit longer of a wait (manager was tied up in another meeting).

Told me upfront I'd be a good candidate for the position and would be checking references. Heard back from Aerotek within 5 days (this includes a weekend) of the interview informing me I would be going for an interview at the engineering company.

Interview Questions
    Accepted the offer to go for an interview at the actual Engineering company

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Surrey, BC
    Anonymous Employee in Surrey, BC

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aerotek.

Got contacted by an HR from aerotek for a software dev position for a local company.
    First interview was short, generic HR stuff on site. 2nd screening interview was from a higher position HR checking to see if I really was a fit for the position. 3rd was with 3 technical managers asking about my resume, problems I encountered, etc. A few technical questions like evaluating a string math equation. After the interview the manager gave me a written test to do. It was mostly commands in linux/Win stuff. A couple algo questions in the back.

Recruiter Interview

I interviewed through other source - interviewed at Aerotek.

Applied for the job online and then got contacted by an internal recruiter via phone. We talked about the job and it sounded interesting, however the salary was VERY low (I believe I made more money before graduating college). This was not a job placement for a client, rather working for Aerotek directly.

Interview Questions

I chose not to attend a 1.1 interview because the salary was so low that I would need governmental funding to work there and that is not something I am interested in doing.

Recruiter Interview

I interviewed through other source. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aerotek.

The process was quite simple. I contacted the inside recruiter with my resume and she qucikly got back to me with with a phone interview. 3 days later I had my interview with 2 account managers and 2 days after hat I had my half day interview.

Interview Questions
    • Know about the position and the company. Be able to ask multiple questions about the positions and possibilties of advancmenet   Answer Question

Recruiter/Sales Trainee Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Aerotek in June 2014.

Applied online and was contacted within a week for a phone interview. The phone interview was short and not very detailed. The position was heavily focused on sales (which was explained to me during the interview) and I was not so interested in that and the location was not reasonable for my budget so we didn't move forward with the process. The next steps would have been an in person 1:1 interview and then half day/shadow.

Electronics Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

I interviewed online - interviewed at Aerotek in April 2014.

Primarily via phone. It was fair and decent to complete. Most of the conversation was via phone. I did make it in for a brief interview prior to starting work. The initial meetings within the company let us know what to expect and what we are expected to complete each day.

1 day.

Recruiter Interview

Phone interview with an internal recruiter, and had to go in for in person interview. Overall process was very quick and interesting. The individuals were very nice and inviting, advised me to ask alot of questions.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bellevue, WA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA (US)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aerotek in May 2010.

5 step process:

1. Phone call with Internal Recruiter - Overview
    2. Phone call with Director of Branch Offices (DBO)
    3. Behavioral Test
    4. In person with interview with 4-5 Account Managers / Lunch
    5. Final DBO conversation

Background Check

Interview Questions
    • What type of adversity have you experienced?   View Answer
    • Are you good with working long hours? 55 hours a week?   View Answer
    They offered their standard salary and Cost of living adjustment for Seattle.

Lab Technician Interview

There is a general review on the an interview that Aerotek set up for me. It was not good.
    The job description was talked up and talked up to the point where the employer themselves laughed at the proposed job description; i.e. nothing like the job itself. A manager from Aerotek walked me into the interview and propsed that I already give my current employer a 2 weeks notice. WHAT?!

Staffing/temp agencies are a cut-throat business. The recruiter who was my POC at the Schaumberg office seemed like they was new to this. If you can whip out a few scientific acronyms during your interview with them, you're assumed profficient. They want to staff you so they can take their 20%-whatever- cut of your salary. Stay away.

Recruiter Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Aerotek.

I reached out to an Aerotek internal recruiter, was contacted a few days later. Did initial 15 min interview after that went well we scheduled another phone interview that lasted about 45 min. After the phone interview I had a 1-on-1 interview with the branch director followed by a half day shadow. During the shadow they ask very personal questions and try to make you nervous.

Interview Questions

Worked for Aerotek? Contribute to the Community!