Aerotek Interview Questions

Updated 14 Apr, 2015
Updated 14 Apr, 2015

2.8

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

Waited a little while in the waiting room. The lady that interviewed me am was pleasant but not very approachable. I wouldn't say I felt comfortable. The interview lasted about 40 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Lots of situational questions.   1 Answer

Account Recruiting Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Aerotek (Kitchener, ON) in August 2014.

Interview

- Very quick contact from initial application.

- Phone interview initially where the recruiter asked some basic questions like tell me about yourself, strengths, weaknesses, experience, describe yourself in one word.

- Complete questionnaire online. Quite timely. Answering behavioural questions.

- Contacted for a second one on one in person interview. Very nice lady interviewing me. Felt like we were having a conversation.

- Again, asked about experience, weaknesses, 5 year plan, how have you experienced diversity, are you ok working long hours, what motivates you, tell us about a time you had to overcome challenges with coworkers, ability to persuade others with your point of view.

- Third interview met with office manager and branch manager

- Job details seemed a bit different when these two people were explaining it than the original interview... seemed sketchy. Thought I may be better suited for another job within the organization.

- More tough hard hitting questions about your goals and future. Felt like they wanted me to say I wanted to be an Aerotek recruiter/manager for the rest of my life. They were rather tough/intense people. Try to make it seem like they are not sales driven.. but feels like they just want to fill vacancies whether they recruit good candidates or not.

-Ultimately felt they weren't upfront about the position and I decided not to continue finishing the 3rd interview.

Interview Questions

• I personally find it difficult to answer the 5 year question as it seemed like the interviewer wanted a very concrete answer.   Answer Question

Decided not to complete the interview process... felt like they weren't totally transparent with the job details.. each interviewer said something different.

Stress Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Aerotek (Montreal, QC) in January 2014.

Interview

Phone interview to see if you are interested
    Individual interview to know you better and your personal presentation
    Referee check on your previous employers. They do a thorough interview with your previous employer to check on your skills and knowledges
    Technical interview at the customer site as the customer will have the final word

Interview Questions

• Mostly on your background, career plan as well as technical questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

You have some capacity to negotiate a salary.

Reliability Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aerotek (Mississauga, ON) in September 2013.

Interview

Contacted by Aerotek for a company who outsources their hiring. I sent in my application online to Aerotek directly.

Interview was scheduled for the week after, a bit of back-and-forth to settle on the time and date but they wanted to suit my needs, location and time.

Came in for the interview. Was interviewed by the initial contacter and manager (and was informed of this beforehand). Had to wait a couple minutes after the time of the scheduled interview and then was told it would be a bit longer of a wait (manager was tied up in another meeting).

Told me upfront I'd be a good candidate for the position and would be checking references. Heard back from Aerotek within 5 days (this includes a weekend) of the interview informing me I would be going for an interview at the engineering company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Accepted the offer to go for an interview at the actual Engineering company

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aerotek (Surrey, BC).

Interview

Got contacted by an HR from aerotek for a software dev position for a local company.
    First interview was short, generic HR stuff on site. 2nd screening interview was from a higher position HR checking to see if I really was a fit for the position. 3rd was with 3 technical managers asking about my resume, problems I encountered, etc. A few technical questions like evaluating a string math equation. After the interview the manager gave me a written test to do. It was mostly commands in linux/Win stuff. A couple algo questions in the back.

Claims Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Aerotek (Nashville, TN (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

It was very professional an many great ideas were presented during the interview. I was made to feel very comfortable. I was not asked difficult questions and was allowed to be honest.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aerotek in April 2015.

Interview

First a quick phone screening to ensure interest in position. After confirming interest, they will set up a phone interview and send you info regarding the company, industry and position. Second was a 45 min phone interview. Third is an in person interview

Interview Questions

• The will ask if you read through the pre interview info required and watched the video online. Also discussed resume. A lot of situation questions.   Answer Question

Another offer

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

Phone screening, Brief Phone interview going over the company, role and about yourself, In person interview with director of business ops, panel interview with account managers, job shadow and lastly another meeting (phone) with director of business ops.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

The interview was conversational with behavioral based questions. I learned a lot about the career path at Aerotek from the recruiter position to a director position. It was more personal than just my working abilities and experiences. He already saw my resume, but wanted to know about the type of person I am and if my personality type would be a fit for the position. The recruiter position takes a driven, sales-minded person to be able to face adversity and play a managerial role with candidates that place into a company. It gave me a better perspective on how suitable I was for a sales career. He told me about the potential recruiters have to make money working hard, and building a portfolio of clients. It's the type of portfolio that has a volatile record of their candidates since a lot of them may come and go.

Recruiter Interview

Interview

Behavioral questions that entailed past experience applied to their business. Lots of scenario questions. Very in depth on goals and motivations and what you look for in sales and how their company can benefit from your sales aspirations