Aerotek Interview Questions

2.8

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burnaby, BC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burnaby, BC

Waited a little while in the waiting room. The lady that interviewed me am was pleasant but not very approachable. I wouldn't say I felt comfortable. The interview lasted about 40 minutes.

Reliability Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aerotek in September 2013.

Contacted by Aerotek for a company who outsources their hiring. I sent in my application online to Aerotek directly.

Interview was scheduled for the week after, a bit of back-and-forth to settle on the time and date but they wanted to suit my needs, location and time.

Came in for the interview. Was interviewed by the initial contacter and manager (and was informed of this beforehand). Had to wait a couple minutes after the time of the scheduled interview and then was told it would be a bit longer of a wait (manager was tied up in another meeting).

Told me upfront I'd be a good candidate for the position and would be checking references. Heard back from Aerotek within 5 days (this includes a weekend) of the interview informing me I would be going for an interview at the engineering company.

Interview Questions
    Accepted the offer to go for an interview at the actual Engineering company

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Surrey, BC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Surrey, BC

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aerotek.

Got contacted by an HR from aerotek for a software dev position for a local company.
    First interview was short, generic HR stuff on site. 2nd screening interview was from a higher position HR checking to see if I really was a fit for the position. 3rd was with 3 technical managers asking about my resume, problems I encountered, etc. A few technical questions like evaluating a string math equation. After the interview the manager gave me a written test to do. It was mostly commands in linux/Win stuff. A couple algo questions in the back.

Recruiter Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aerotek.

1st initial phone screen with a corporate recruiter which will last about 20-30min then 2 in house interviews. During the 2nd interview I was offered the position after the interview

Interview Questions
    • They were all pretty general interview questions. Behavioral and situational based.   Answer Question
    There is no negotiation, start at 30k while in training then if you make it through there is a bump to 33k.

QA Engineer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Aerotek.

hiring and interview process took almost a week. t was a wonderful experience. at last I acceptedc the offer in no time. the only difficulty that i faced was about my notice period for my former employer. they were so good that they gave me adequate time to join them.

Interview Questions
    • Not got that much...all were general questions related to my positiion   Answer Question
    No negotiations

Recruiter Interview

They were very nice and it seems like a great company to work for. They ask straight forward questions and are looking for outgoing, team-oriented and data driven individuals to join their team. They have many different offices around the US so it seems like a great company to work for. I would have worked for them but I received an offer elsewhere that had a higher salary.

Other job offer

Materials Scientist Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aerotek.

Phone interview with a recruiter. Asked about everything on my resume from my school experience to past work experience. The recruiter was very polite and spoke with a tone that showed interest in me.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Aerotek.

1. Applied online via LinkedIn
    2. Phone interview with internal recruiter
    3. 1-on-1 interview with Director of Business Development
    4. Behavioral interview with 3 account managers
    5. Half-day shadow with 5-6 different people.

Overall, the process moved pretty quickly. They were really flexible with my schedule when setting up interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time that you failed and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Delivery Coordinator Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Aerotek.

As the other interview reviews have mentioned, Aerotek's interview process is very extensive! I was referred to this position internally and it was a the most thorough hiring process I've ever been through! I initially began with a phone interview with an internal recruiter in order to gauge my interest in the position and if I would be a possible fit. After the phone interview, I then moved onto an in person interview with two account recruiting managers. They mainly asked questions pertaining to my experience and how it would correlate to the position as well as what my interest was in working with Aerotek. After the first in person interview, I then moved on to meet with another account recruiting manager as well as a director for a behavioral interview. This part was the most intense…The interview lasted about an hour and a half and mind you, it was my first behavioral interview so I could only expect what I've read online. The questions were specific and were mainly to get a feel for who you really were and how you were able to display leadership, teamwork as well as competitiveness. After I passed the behavioral interview, I then moved on to the half day shadow which at this point, they're pretty serious about you! The half day shadow is super helpful and if you were uneasy about the position up until this point, the shadow will definitely clear everything up. I arrived on-site at 8am in time for their morning meetings. I got the see the office in action and met with 4 separate people; two recruiters, a sales manager and an account manager. Each went over certain aspects of the position and company and also had questions of their own for me. I encourage you to take many notes and ask lots of questions! After the half day shadow, I moved onto the final round which was a wrap up interview. At this point, they just want to make sure that this position is something that you want. They ask you what you've learned at the half day shadow and to reiterate your interest in the company.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work in a sales driven environment?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied online and i received a call from one of their recruiter few days later. I had a phone interview and the day after we planned a formal in-person interview. All the process was smooth and the recruiter was very nice and professional.

I haven't arrived to the negotiation phase yet. The recruiter submitted my resume to 2 of Aerotek's customers that are looking for an admin assistant and I'm waiting to see if I have been selected.