Aerotek

2.8

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burnaby, BC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burnaby, BC

Waited a little while in the waiting room. The lady that interviewed me am was pleasant but not very approachable. I wouldn't say I felt comfortable. The interview lasted about 40 minutes.

Account Recruiting Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kitchener, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kitchener, ON

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Aerotek in August 2014.

- Very quick contact from initial application.

- Phone interview initially where the recruiter asked some basic questions like tell me about yourself, strengths, weaknesses, experience, describe yourself in one word.

- Complete questionnaire online. Quite timely. Answering behavioural questions.

- Contacted for a second one on one in person interview. Very nice lady interviewing me. Felt like we were having a conversation.

- Again, asked about experience, weaknesses, 5 year plan, how have you experienced diversity, are you ok working long hours, what motivates you, tell us about a time you had to overcome challenges with coworkers, ability to persuade others with your point of view.

- Third interview met with office manager and branch manager

- Job details seemed a bit different when these two people were explaining it than the original interview... seemed sketchy. Thought I may be better suited for another job within the organization.

- More tough hard hitting questions about your goals and future. Felt like they wanted me to say I wanted to be an Aerotek recruiter/manager for the rest of my life. They were rather tough/intense people. Try to make it seem like they are not sales driven.. but feels like they just want to fill vacancies whether they recruit good candidates or not.

-Ultimately felt they weren't upfront about the position and I decided not to continue finishing the 3rd interview.

Interview Questions
    • I personally find it difficult to answer the 5 year question as it seemed like the interviewer wanted a very concrete answer.   Answer Question

Decided not to complete the interview process... felt like they weren't totally transparent with the job details.. each interviewer said something different.

Reliability Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aerotek in September 2013.

Contacted by Aerotek for a company who outsources their hiring. I sent in my application online to Aerotek directly.

Interview was scheduled for the week after, a bit of back-and-forth to settle on the time and date but they wanted to suit my needs, location and time.

Came in for the interview. Was interviewed by the initial contacter and manager (and was informed of this beforehand). Had to wait a couple minutes after the time of the scheduled interview and then was told it would be a bit longer of a wait (manager was tied up in another meeting).

Told me upfront I'd be a good candidate for the position and would be checking references. Heard back from Aerotek within 5 days (this includes a weekend) of the interview informing me I would be going for an interview at the engineering company.

Interview Questions
    Accepted the offer to go for an interview at the actual Engineering company

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Surrey, BC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Surrey, BC

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aerotek.

Got contacted by an HR from aerotek for a software dev position for a local company.
    First interview was short, generic HR stuff on site. 2nd screening interview was from a higher position HR checking to see if I really was a fit for the position. 3rd was with 3 technical managers asking about my resume, problems I encountered, etc. A few technical questions like evaluating a string math equation. After the interview the manager gave me a written test to do. It was mostly commands in linux/Win stuff. A couple algo questions in the back.

Recruiter Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Aerotek.

It started off with a brief phone screen then I was invited in for an interview. The first interview consisted of basic questions. The second interview was a half day shadow where you would sit down with numerous Recruiters to see the daily routine.

I followed up with a thank you email that was very professional. I received NO response. If you have a potential employee spend the time and money to travel to your office to go through interviews, the least you can do is respond.

Interview Questions
    • Personality test was unexpected and different, given it was my first one. It looks just like anything you would see in a typical Google search.   Answer Question

Compliance Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aerotek.

Had one phone interview, following with two more face to face interviews within 2 weeks. After the last interview, I was office the job following day. They ask simple question such "explain your work history" and "why do you want this position"-very easy interview process.

They did not negotiate at all

GIS Analyst Interview

I called the recruiter from the number that was listed on the job posting and scheduled an interview for the next day. The interview was very casual, just to make sure I qualified for the job.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation in which you were criticized and how that situation was handled.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Prairie, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Prairie, TX (US)

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Aerotek in December 2014.

Behaviorism questions using the star method. Started with phone screen after DBO liked my linkedin profile. Then in person interview, followed by panal interview, lastly a half day job shadow then offer.

Interview Questions
    No room, take it or leave it offer.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Aerotek.

I had my resume uploaded on the website for a long time. A recruiter got in touch with me regarding the position and other opportunities and I visited their office next week. The interview was not too bad, she mainly asked about my experience and work and what skills I gained. As long as you know your projects/work well enough to explain you'll be fine in their interviews.
    They are lousy in the post-interview process.

Interview Questions
    • "What do you think your greatest achievement is and why?"   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aerotek.

Phone screen, two face to face interviews, job shadow, and an offer. It takes about 2 weeks. If one person does not like you while you shadow you are out of the running. It doesnt matter why they dont like you, just because.

Offer-no negotiaton.