Adobe

Updated 11 Dec, 2014
Updated 11 Dec, 2014

3.1

Research Intern Interview

Started with a brief introduction of my own projects with some follow-up questions. Some are very detailed and technical, but nothing tricky. Then discussed a potential project and introduced briefly about intern life at Adobe and the site. The entire process was very friendly. A week or so later I received an offer.

Interview Questions
    • I was only expecting very high-level questions about my papers at school, but some of the questions dives deeply into the details. Anyway they are not difficult given I was the author of the papers.   Answer Question

Senior User Experience Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Adobe in March 2014.

I had not applied/submitted my résumé for this position, which was an interesting bit of information.

1. Received email from recruiter/talent acquisition specialist asking if I had any interest in position and a good time to call.

2. Spoke to recruiter, he had mentioned he would set something up with the hiring manager for the following Monday.

3. Had a phone interview with the hiring manager, ~30-45 minutes. Very fluid, comfortable, intelligent discussion.

4. That Wednesday, I had 3 interviews with members of the managers team. Again, ~30-45 minutes each, very comfortable conversations.

5. Was told I'd hear back in a few weeks - the wait game began!

6. The last possible day of the two weeks came, and it seemed a mad scramble, but Adobe wanted to fly me internationally to meet the manager over dinner, all expenses paid. Offer was made over dinner.

Interview Questions
    • Asking development library questions beyond front-end web development knowledge.   Answer Question
    Very little negotiation, but very little need to. Initially, they had found what my pay expectations were at. They exceeded my expectations by nearly 20%

Software Developer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Adobe.

Interview was really awesome. It was almost as though I was talking to friends about my passion etc.

Technical Support Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Adobe in June 2009.

Multistage (4 rounds) of interviews with HR, hiring manager, team, technical interview

Simple, the offer was discussed over the phone, room for negotiation of base pay but that's it. After that, the official offer was sent out for review and signing

Direct Cost Finance Interview

Applied through company site and went through 7 interviews through various departments at Adobe in order to determine which department within finance was the best suited for my skills. Process was straight forward and was all behavioral.

IT Sec PM Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Adobe.

Corp Recruiter was great to work with . Hiring Mgr was wonderful and in -synch. On site interviews: First video interview on-site had no camera available for me- only outgoing transmissions, not inbound. Two potential team members did not review my resume before the interview. Both looked tired. Half of 30 min. interviews discussed that my BS degree was not relevant even though I had 25 years experience in the field and had returned to college 3 times for additional relevant coursework, including technical and programming skills and had multiple highly valued and difficult professional certifications PLUS the hands-on experience in spades, as even the Hiring Mgr. agreed to be senior level and very well qualified. to add sting, I was questioned if the Corp. Recruiter was a personal friend of mine and did I know them personally. OUCH! .The answer to those questions was no, never met or knew the Recruiter prior to them contacting ME. Surprised me that they saw no connection to taking Statistics, Calculus, Six Sigma Green Belt, Accounting courses and Scientific Theory towards Analytics, and after doing formal Status Metrics Reports up to Executive Management for over 10 years. Feedback: They could not connect. Go figure.

Interview Questions
    • Half of two 30 min. interviews discussed that my BS degree was not relevant to the IT Project Management position.   View Answer

Account Development Manager Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Adobe.

Great people. Want dedicated individuals who work hard and have proven themselves in sales. Know why you want to be in sales and be ready to pictch on their products

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Adobe.

Two rounds of phone interview followed by two on site then another phone interview.

The most annoying part was that after investing so much of my time into the process, the recruiter had issues responding to emails on time. Shows very poorly on behalf of company and how they treat people.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were around my area of expertise , previous experience and how it was relevant to the current job.   Answer Question

I think the team is good in general. It's the recruiter I have complaints with.

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Adobe.

First interview was at my University. There was an interview day a few weeks later, which consisted of four 1 on 1 interviews, 30 minutes each. Each interviewer asked one behavioral question and the rest of the conversation was spent describing resume/skills. Interview questions were easy. They are looking for people who fit well with their personalities and love their product.

Interview Questions
    • What is one risk you have taken that had a negative outcome, and how did you handle it?
      Describe a hardship in your life and how you overcame it.

Answer Question

Human Resources Generalist Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Adobe.

The hiring and interviewing process consisted of two HR generalists interviewing me. They were very friendly but do expect you to research and know the company. The questions were pretty standard and they definitely ask questions based on resume so be sure to know what you are talking about.