Adobe Interview Questions

Updated 24 Sep, 2014
Updated 24 Sep, 2014

3.2

Research Intern Interview

Started with a brief introduction of my own projects with some follow-up questions. Some are very detailed and technical, but nothing tricky. Then discussed a potential project and introduced briefly about intern life at Adobe and the site. The entire process was very friendly. A week or so later I received an offer.

Interview Questions
    • I was only expecting very high-level questions about my papers at school, but some of the questions dives deeply into the details. Anyway they are not difficult given I was the author of the papers.   Answer Question

Senior User Experience Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Vancouver, BC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Adobe in March 2014.

I had not applied/submitted my résumé for this position, which was an interesting bit of information.

1. Received email from recruiter/talent acquisition specialist asking if I had any interest in position and a good time to call.

2. Spoke to recruiter, he had mentioned he would set something up with the hiring manager for the following Monday.

3. Had a phone interview with the hiring manager, ~30-45 minutes. Very fluid, comfortable, intelligent discussion.

4. That Wednesday, I had 3 interviews with members of the managers team. Again, ~30-45 minutes each, very comfortable conversations.

5. Was told I'd hear back in a few weeks - the wait game began!

6. The last possible day of the two weeks came, and it seemed a mad scramble, but Adobe wanted to fly me internationally to meet the manager over dinner, all expenses paid. Offer was made over dinner.

Interview Questions
    • Asking development library questions beyond front-end web development knowledge.   Answer Question
    Very little negotiation, but very little need to. Initially, they had found what my pay expectations were at. They exceeded my expectations by nearly 20%

Software Developer Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Adobe.

Interview was really awesome. It was almost as though I was talking to friends about my passion etc.

Technical Support Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ottawa, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Adobe in June 2009.

Multistage (4 rounds) of interviews with HR, hiring manager, team, technical interview

Simple, the offer was discussed over the phone, room for negotiation of base pay but that's it. After that, the official offer was sent out for review and signing

Human Resources Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Adobe.

Great people. I really liked the people I interviewed with. Very nice, pleasant, and asked good questions. One interviewer brought along a junior team member to shadow her and ask her questions. This showed that they care about team members and their development.

Unfortunately, it took weeks to hear back from them and the recruiter wasn't very responsive. At the end they told me the position was on hold.

Research Interview

The mentor carried a phone interview to talk about research. For research intern, they focus on if your background match their requirements. And then the mentor have the right to decide for an offer.

Partnerships Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Adobe.

Referred by high level Adobe employee. Recruiting was amazing, thoughtful, informative and well tuned with the company needs. Interviewer was shocked I was female and I was dead on arrival as a result.

Interview Questions
    • "How do you feel about sometimes, just having to be one of the boys?"   View Answer

Manager Advanced Analytics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Adobe in August 2014.

I talked on the phone with a recruiter and then with a former manager in the team. Both people I spoke to were very nice and I found our conversations interesting. However, the process itself was very disorganized. Without explaining it, from the first call to the second, they had changed me as a candidate to a different position. And when I asked for information about this new position, the person didn't really know what was going on. And then I never heard back from either of them. Nice people, but very unprofessional.

Interview Questions
    • both calls were rather preliminary so they didn't get to any difficult questions   Answer Question

Software Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Thānesar (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thānesar (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Adobe in August 2014.

they handled whole the process very well and result for first round came within 10 minutes of submission.
    there were 2 online rounds ( 1 aptitude + 1 technical which had 7 questions) in which approx 25 students were selected for interviews.
    then there were 3 technical rounds and 1 HR round.

Interview Questions
    • they asked some questions related to physics from a student.   View Answer

NONE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Paris (France)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Adobe.

I have applied on line. I have several friends that work for Adobe in other countries and they are quite satisfied by their position.

The recruiter sends a mail to pursue with this position, then it forgets about the phone call that we just scheduled and after 1 day leaves a message on the phone saying to call back. Call back, no answer - then the rejection mail.

Sending back a mail to the recruiter for explanations .. oups .. let's reschedule it .. but how (?) since you already rejected my application .

Worst experience ever .. from a company like Adobe ..

Interview Questions
    • The recruiter was too busy to process the application ..   Answer Question

Worked for Adobe? Contribute to the Community!