Adobe Interview Questions

Updated 14 Oct, 2014
Updated 14 Oct, 2014

3.2

Research Intern Interview

Started with a brief introduction of my own projects with some follow-up questions. Some are very detailed and technical, but nothing tricky. Then discussed a potential project and introduced briefly about intern life at Adobe and the site. The entire process was very friendly. A week or so later I received an offer.

Interview Questions
    • I was only expecting very high-level questions about my papers at school, but some of the questions dives deeply into the details. Anyway they are not difficult given I was the author of the papers.   Answer Question

Senior User Experience Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Adobe in March 2014.

I had not applied/submitted my résumé for this position, which was an interesting bit of information.

1. Received email from recruiter/talent acquisition specialist asking if I had any interest in position and a good time to call.

2. Spoke to recruiter, he had mentioned he would set something up with the hiring manager for the following Monday.

3. Had a phone interview with the hiring manager, ~30-45 minutes. Very fluid, comfortable, intelligent discussion.

4. That Wednesday, I had 3 interviews with members of the managers team. Again, ~30-45 minutes each, very comfortable conversations.

5. Was told I'd hear back in a few weeks - the wait game began!

6. The last possible day of the two weeks came, and it seemed a mad scramble, but Adobe wanted to fly me internationally to meet the manager over dinner, all expenses paid. Offer was made over dinner.

Interview Questions
    • Asking development library questions beyond front-end web development knowledge.   Answer Question
    Very little negotiation, but very little need to. Initially, they had found what my pay expectations were at. They exceeded my expectations by nearly 20%

Software Developer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Adobe.

Interview was really awesome. It was almost as though I was talking to friends about my passion etc.

Technical Support Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Adobe in June 2009.

Multistage (4 rounds) of interviews with HR, hiring manager, team, technical interview

Simple, the offer was discussed over the phone, room for negotiation of base pay but that's it. After that, the official offer was sent out for review and signing

Sourcing Specialist Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Adobe.

Interview process included 4 co-worker interviews to begin with. Each was about 30 minutes long. Second round of interviews included upper management (Sr. Director), other managers on the team that I wasn't going to interview with, and several people that seemed to be somewhat irrelevant (legal counsel). Interviews were comfortable and friendly and included behavioral-based questions, and one brain teaser type question. Mostly just going over resume sharing hi-lights.

Interview Questions
    • None of the questions were particularly difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question
    Explained my needs and expectations. When they couldn't meet them exactly, I offered an alternative way of meeting them, they accepted.

Human Resources Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Adobe.

Great people. I really liked the people I interviewed with. Very nice, pleasant, and asked good questions. One interviewer brought along a junior team member to shadow her and ask her questions. This showed that they care about team members and their development.

Unfortunately, it took weeks to hear back from them and the recruiter wasn't very responsive. At the end they told me the position was on hold.

MTS-2 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Adobe in September 2014.

The worst interview experience I had.
    The first interview went was fine and went for 1 hour and the interviewer as well as the Recruiter said that 1 more round will happen.
    After waiting for 4 hours they asked me to leave. WTF.
    you can directly tell me after 15-20 mins to leave. Also the recruiter instead of saying we can't carry with the candidature is saying that you can come tomorrow.
    for 4 interviewers they called around 25 people.

Common people be a bit professional!!!

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

I applied online – interviewed at Adobe in September 2014.

I applied online, had a couple phone screen (background chat & coding) with the hiring manager and a machine learning scientist, went onsite to San Jose office.

In case you haven't heard about it, Adobe is also in the marketing cloud business now. And so that's probably why they're hiring a bit more of people in data science. I was interviewed with one of such team. The overall scheduling and interviews are well arranged. A mixture of coding, statistics and modeling problems are tested. I wish there was timely feedback after all the interviews were done.

Interview Questions
    • some high level idea of the real-world-ish problems they're solving   Answer Question

Research Interview

The mentor carried a phone interview to talk about research. For research intern, they focus on if your background match their requirements. And then the mentor have the right to decide for an offer.

Partnerships Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Adobe.

Referred by high level Adobe employee. Recruiting was amazing, thoughtful, informative and well tuned with the company needs. Interviewer was shocked I was female and I was dead on arrival as a result.

Interview Questions
    • "How do you feel about sometimes, just having to be one of the boys?"   View Answer