Adobe Interview Questions

Updated 20 Apr, 2015

3.1

Research Intern Interview

Interview

Started with a brief introduction of my own projects with some follow-up questions. Some are very detailed and technical, but nothing tricky. Then discussed a potential project and introduced briefly about intern life at Adobe and the site. The entire process was very friendly. A week or so later I received an offer.

Interview Questions

• I was only expecting very high-level questions about my papers at school, but some of the questions dives deeply into the details. Anyway they are not difficult given I was the author of the papers.   Answer Question

Senior User Experience Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Adobe (Vancouver, BC) in March 2014.

Interview

I had not applied/submitted my résumé for this position, which was an interesting bit of information.

1. Received email from recruiter/talent acquisition specialist asking if I had any interest in position and a good time to call.

2. Spoke to recruiter, he had mentioned he would set something up with the hiring manager for the following Monday.

3. Had a phone interview with the hiring manager, ~30-45 minutes. Very fluid, comfortable, intelligent discussion.

4. That Wednesday, I had 3 interviews with members of the managers team. Again, ~30-45 minutes each, very comfortable conversations.

5. Was told I'd hear back in a few weeks - the wait game began!

6. The last possible day of the two weeks came, and it seemed a mad scramble, but Adobe wanted to fly me internationally to meet the manager over dinner, all expenses paid. Offer was made over dinner.

Interview Questions

• Asking development library questions beyond front-end web development knowledge.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very little negotiation, but very little need to. Initially, they had found what my pay expectations were at. They exceeded my expectations by nearly 20%

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

Interview was really awesome. It was almost as though I was talking to friends about my passion etc.

Technical Support Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Adobe (Ottawa, ON) in June 2009.

Interview

Multistage (4 rounds) of interviews with HR, hiring manager, team, technical interview

Negotiation

Simple, the offer was discussed over the phone, room for negotiation of base pay but that's it. After that, the official offer was sent out for review and signing

Iss Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Adobe.

Interview

Series of 5 phone interviews followed up by 2 in person interviews. Position evolved and I had an additional 3 phone interviews. Each interview was between 30 min and an hour, and consisted of a mix of describing my resume and then some industry specific questions. Everyone was great. The questions shouldn't be hard if you're a good fit for the position. They are thorough and want the right fit. They want to know you know what you're talking about and are a good fit for the company culture. The whole process from first call to offer was about 2 and a half weeks. Start date was 2 weeks after that. Know the product and the company. Research the position and what you'll be doing before the interviews.

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Adobe (Bucharest (Romania)) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview was face to face and it least for an hour or two.There where 5 interviewers and they asked me question from different fields ( electronics/software/analog design/digital design )

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negociation.

German Role Interview

Anonymous Employee in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 10+ monthsinterviewed at Adobe (Munich, Bayern (Germany)).

Interview

My application at Adobe in Germany was the worse candidate experience I have ever had. The process took almost 10 months..I went through 5 interviews and I never received a feedback.

The absolute lowlight is however the illegal question I was asked in the final interview: "Are you married or single"?! I was shocked and I felt really bad after this question as they discriminated me with regard to my marital status. Even children knows that these questions are prohibited! Superbad.

I believe that an interview training is urgently needed for interviewers at Adobe as this is an unacceptable mistake and this could have legal consequences.

I will never apply again for Adobe.

Financial Analyst Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Adobe (San Jose, CA (US)).

Interview

Slow, but very organized. The interview was fairly easy, 4 individual interviews about 30 minutes each. They want to see if you're a good fit, mostly behavioral questions. They want to know if you will get along with the people in the company, as well as the team. Interviewers are laid back and friendly and will walk through your resume and ask specifics.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you had to work with a difficult group   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Got an on-campus interview from career fair. Talked to the hiring manager the second day. Invited for a Adobe Technical Interview Forum which is a two-day process during which you talk to different teams on the first day and interview with different teams that you are interested in on the second day.

Intern Interview

Interview

Face-to-face interview, some technical questions related to opinions on different programming languages, C vs Java, questions on memory allocation. Mostly resume review for prescreening, questions on projects pursued, programming interests.

Interview Questions

• Describe the differences between various programming languages   Answer Question