Adecco Interview Questions

2.6

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Saskatoon, SK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saskatoon, SK

The process took a day - interviewed at Adecco in July 2010.

The first time I went to there office it was just for temp work. I called in to ask about how to sign up, the person asked me a few pre-screen questions then set up a time for interview a couple days later. It wasn't much of an interview more just them seeing what you are looking for and feeling you out a bit. It went well, I started my first temp job the first day. Also some assesment testing was required. I had applied for admin work so I had to complete assesments for word, excel, data entry etc.

Interview Questions
    • There were no hard questions. Just what are you looking for. Where does your experience lie, what are your wage expectations..that kind of thing. Not a real interview   Answer Question
    No, they have set rates the pay for specific positions.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kitchener, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kitchener, ON

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Adecco in June 2007.

Received phone call from Corporate Recruiter. Conducted telephone interview with the recruiter. An inperson interview was scheduled with the hiring manager and another manager. Phone call received 7 days later with rejection information.

Interview Questions
    • Why are you looking to leave your current position   View Answer

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months - interviewed at Adecco.

A good 2hr interview exploring background, sales, interests, knowledge as well as culture and personality fit. Felt a lot of ground was covered and I left with a positive experience.

Interview Questions
    • Explain your approach to sales?   Answer Question
    • Talk me through a sales process you have been part of?   Answer Question
    • How would you approach opening new business and what strategy would you deploy?   Answer Question
    A clear understanding of my package and other offers was asked and taken into account.

Electronics Cleanroom Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Adecco.

Very long interview hiring process. The Adecco Rep made it very easy and much less intimidating than otherwise. She had her ducks in a row to expedite the process in a kind and encouraging manner. Keep doing what you do. It made my experience a good one.

Import Officer Interview

the position was confidential

because of the salary

Packer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Independence, MO (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Independence, MO (US)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Adecco in April 2014.

it was pretty straight forward. so long as you could pass a drug test and background check you were pretty much hired. contacted the recruiter and was directed to full online application with personality tests and basic job knowledge. neither were especially difficult. afterward met with the recruiter to do drug test and provide info for background check. i passed both and was working inside of two days.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Adecco.

Interview stage: telephone interview, 2 face to face interview and then offer. No negotiation on the salary and no info about the contract.

Security & Compliance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Oslo (Norway)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oslo (Norway)

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Adecco in March 2014.

I applied through Linkedin and after about two months I received an email asking me to schedule a phone interviewusing an online web portal. The recruiter (calling from the US) did not have any technical knowledge about the role and only asked the typical behavioral questions: "tell me a time when...".

Data Management Interview

Phone interview, followed by an in-person interview. Testing, background check and drug test was completed before I was sent out to a company for possible placement.

Kaufmännische Angestellte Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Zug (Switzerland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zug (Switzerland)

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Adecco in January 2014.

Not personal or professional a all. They don't care about you, just about the companies and thenselfs. I had to explain my background many times. The person who called me was not very focused and he was very pushy to make me take another job, no matter what.

Interview Questions

Worked for Adecco? Contribute to the Community!