Adecco Interview Questions

2.6

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Saskatoon, SK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saskatoon, SK

The process took a day - interviewed at Adecco in July 2010.

The first time I went to there office it was just for temp work. I called in to ask about how to sign up, the person asked me a few pre-screen questions then set up a time for interview a couple days later. It wasn't much of an interview more just them seeing what you are looking for and feeling you out a bit. It went well, I started my first temp job the first day. Also some assesment testing was required. I had applied for admin work so I had to complete assesments for word, excel, data entry etc.

Interview Questions
    • There were no hard questions. Just what are you looking for. Where does your experience lie, what are your wage expectations..that kind of thing. Not a real interview   Answer Question
    No, they have set rates the pay for specific positions.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kitchener, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kitchener, ON

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Adecco in June 2007.

Received phone call from Corporate Recruiter. Conducted telephone interview with the recruiter. An inperson interview was scheduled with the hiring manager and another manager. Phone call received 7 days later with rejection information.

Interview Questions
    • Why are you looking to leave your current position   View Answer

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Westminster, CO (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westminster, CO (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Adecco in May 2013.

The interview is pretty easy, most of it is a test based on your understanding of basic windows skills, followed by a typing test and a test of information retention. They will not tell you that you can make short hand notes while taking the phone retention test

Interview Questions
    You are not able to negotiate anything.

Incident Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Adecco in August 2012.

basic questions regarding SLA, KPI, KPO, business processes, difference between incident.interactions.service request; exchange of tickets; reports, creation and modifications, purpose of the ILC, working teams communication, towers;
    Manage incident lifecycle utilizing the IMPACT Solution
    -Run the end to end incident lifecycle report
    -Monitor for incidents and service requests out of process and perform analysis or contact workgroup owner/supervisor until resolution
    -Track all rootcauses and actions. Where needed invoke the appropriate support to move incidents through the process, enable and coordinate communication between different support teams
    -Provide input to review teams for performance improvement eg: drive process and knowledge base updates
    -Drive resolution and avoidance of complaints related to incident lifecycle management
    -Link with outage, problem and change management
    -Analyze open incidents and service requests for matching symptoms and multiple occurrences
    -Management communication
    -Prepare material for tower lead meeting
    -Review performance with account / service desk / supervisor and take action where required

Packer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Independence, MO (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Independence, MO (US)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Adecco in April 2014.

it was pretty straight forward. so long as you could pass a drug test and background check you were pretty much hired. contacted the recruiter and was directed to full online application with personality tests and basic job knowledge. neither were especially difficult. afterward met with the recruiter to do drug test and provide info for background check. i passed both and was working inside of two days.

Security & Compliance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Oslo (Norway)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oslo (Norway)

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Adecco in March 2014.

I applied through Linkedin and after about two months I received an email asking me to schedule a phone interviewusing an online web portal. The recruiter (calling from the US) did not have any technical knowledge about the role and only asked the typical behavioral questions: "tell me a time when...".

Electronics Cleanroom Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Adecco.

Very long interview hiring process. The Adecco Rep made it very easy and much less intimidating than otherwise. She had her ducks in a row to expedite the process in a kind and encouraging manner. Keep doing what you do. It made my experience a good one.

Kaufmännische Angestellte Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Zug (Switzerland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zug (Switzerland)

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Adecco in January 2014.

Not personal or professional a all. They don't care about you, just about the companies and thenselfs. I had to explain my background many times. The person who called me was not very focused and he was very pushy to make me take another job, no matter what.

Sales Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Phoenix, AZ (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ (US)

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Adecco in May 2012.

The interviews with this company require you to complete pre-assesments in regards to your skill. Be sure to have time and access to a computer. The recruiters are multi-tasking making their job seem very stressful.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Adecco in October 2010.

Interview is usually 2-3 stages and you get to meet the most senior members in the team which is great.
    Very relaxed style of interview but also very in tune with regards to your motivations and previous experience

No Negotiation

Worked for Adecco? Contribute to the Community!