Adecco

Very Easy Interview

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
Saskatoon, SK

The process took a day - interviewed at Adecco in July 2010.

Interview Details The first time I went to there office it was just for temp work. I called in to ask about how to sign up, the person asked me a few pre-screen questions then set up a time for interview a couple days later. It wasn't much of an interview more just them seeing what you are looking for and feeling you out a bit. It went well, I started my first temp job the first day. Also some assesment testing was required. I had applied for admin work so I had to complete assesments for word, excel, data entry etc.

Interview Question – There were no hard questions. Just what are you looking for. Where does your experience lie, what are your wage expectations..that kind of thing. Not a real interview   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No, they have set rates the pay for specific positions.

Sales Representative Interview

Kitchener, ON

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Adecco in June 2007.

Interview Details Received phone call from Corporate Recruiter. Conducted telephone interview with the recruiter. An inperson interview was scheduled with the hiring manager and another manager. Phone call received 7 days later with rejection information.

Interview Question – Why are you looking to leave your current position   View Answer

Import Officer Interview

Interviewed at Adecco

Interview Details the position was confidential

Interview Question – what is your strong side   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – because of the salary

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Adecco.

Interview Details Interview stage: telephone interview, 2 face to face interview and then offer. No negotiation on the salary and no info about the contract.

Interview Question – Personal questions about life style   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Adecco in June 2012.

Interview Details There were about 3 interviews, depending on the role that you are applying for. The last step will be with the General Director who can give a decision on hiring. The questions are very thorough and they really ask specific questions about your past performance, including financial figures and things like that.

Interview Question – What will you do to meet your targets?   Answer Question

Interviewed for A Recruiter Position Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Adecco in November 2011.

Interview Details I responded to an online job ad for an in-house Recruiter. It turned out to be with Adecco. I went to the interview, it was the myself, the Branch Manager and her out of state Manager, who happened to be in town for a few days. It was explained to me that most of my dealings would be with blue collar males, placing them in manual labor positions and was I OK with that. I said yes, of course. The Branch Manager spent some degree of time describing their candidates to point where she made if sound like they were all uneducated morons. I was a bit put off by that, I was told that I was one of three people being considered for the Recruiter job and that the other two were not a strong fit. I was told the interview went well, they liked me and I would hear back from them the next day. The Branch Manager even went as far as to say she hated Employers who did not follow through when they promised an interviewee a callback. Considering it was a 2 hour roundtrip drive, I appreciated that too. I left feeling like I most likely had the job. However; I was stopped by the out of town Corporate Manager in the parking lot and she started telling me that she had a really awesome opportunity for me in HR, with one of their clients. My heart sank, as I realized I probably did not have the Recruiter job, if this woman was following me to the parking lot about another job. Halfheartedly, I agreed to a phone interview. And no, I did not ever hear back from the Branch Manager and yes, I did a phone interview for the "other" opportunity. It turned out to be a 1099 position at 10-15 hours weeks.

Interview Question – It was a low-key interview. Nothing difficult was asked, just standard interview questions we have all heard before.   Answer Question

Data Management Interview

Interviewed at Adecco

Interview Details Phone interview, followed by an in-person interview. Testing, background check and drug test was completed before I was sent out to a company for possible placement.

Interview Question – What interests you about being a temp?   Answer Question

Quality Control Interview

Girard, PA (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Adecco in January 2014.

Interview Details Called me and left a message and said they were interested in talking to me. I returned the call to the agent and left a message twice over a three day period and never received a call back. Very unprofessional.

Shipping/Receiving Interview

Wichita, KS (US)

I applied online - interviewed at Adecco in July 2012.

Interview Details The interview was at the Adecco location in central Wichita. Very professional office, but a calm atmosphere for applicants and available computers for those who were applying but didn't have computers to complete their online testing process. The group interview was before the one on one interview. Skills assessment was available on line, so I did mine at home. Final group interview gave specific instructions on employer, hours, days and location.

Interview Question – Do you have a birth certificate. I had to sent to California for it at the cost of 25 dollars to me.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Very simple. Base pay and overtime not mandatory but available.

Very Easy Interview

IT Consultant, Professional Services, ADECCO Interview

Yokohama, Kanagawa (Japan)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Adecco in November 2012.

Interview Details I had communicated the professional division but no opportunities with a full-time employee.
Then they suggested me to join a part-time period with looking for the next jobs.

Interview Question – Was it okay if the half of the last / expectation salary?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Kept on touch for any opportunities when it would opened.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Adecco

Worked for Adecco? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Adecco interview questions and advice. All 60 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Adecco employees and interview candidates.