Accountemps Interview Questions

Updated 31 Mar, 2015
Updated 31 Mar, 2015

2.1

Temporary Employee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Accountemps.

Interview

Very simple interview process. They will ask for some personal information for paperwork and background checks. Then the actual face to face interview simply asks about work experience. Lasted about 10 minutes.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They will call you when a job that is right the fit for you comes. You can then accept the job or not. Extremely easy, they essentially did all the work of finding the job and presenting you.

Accounting Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Accountemps.

Interview

It was good.

AP Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Accountemps (Calgary, AB) in October 2013.

Interview

got a phone call, talked, and started in 3 days
    nothing to discuss, fixed pay rate,

Interview Questions

• how to bahaviour with hard people   1 Answer

Negotiation

nothing

Accounting Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Accountemps.

Interview

I applied online and got a call the following day. I was asked to do a few tests online; excel, data entry, accounting clerk. Went in for interview, got asked questions about past jobs; what I did? who I reported to? A typical day in the position I was working in? Why I left?

Interview Questions

• How many accounts were there in the bank reconciliation in my previous job?   1 Answer

Account Payable Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Accountemps (Calgary, AB).

Interview

Asked to take several online knowledge and skills tests, such as basic accounting, excel, reconciliation, etc. and then went to an on-site interview, asking about background, work experience, career goal, job expectation, salary expectation, etc.

Accounting Professional Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Accountemps (Fishers, IN (US)).

Interview

They are more interested in getting you on their payroll system to show they have viable candidates than they are in actually finding you an appropriate long term position. Applied to a position they had advertised. This position did not really exist, but was used to get candidates into their database. Interview last may 15 minutes, long enough for them to obtain all your personal information and have you sign paperwork using their services.

Medical Biller Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Accountemps (Braintree, MA (US)).

Interview

They call you in and test you. Interview is not that difficult. Once you are in the system, you generally don't have to come back for the next assignment, unless it has been a long time.

Interview Questions

• They just want to know what type of experience you have.   1 Answer

Accounting Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Accountemps (Canfield, OH (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Uploaded resume thru website. Called me to come into office and meet with rep. Filled out all paperwork, then had brief interview. Asked no questions about qualifications or past employment. Described job applied for only.

Interview Questions

• When would you be available to start? How far was I willing to drive for temp positions.   1 Answer

Accepted other offer.

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Accountemps.

Interview

I got a call from Accountemps recruiter the day after I applied online. The recruiter told me that he wants to see me and talk a little bit more about me and my work experience.The recruiter then invited me for interview. It was a really quick process.

Interview Questions

• The recruiter asked about my working experience, what kind of working environment, and salary requirement.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Accountemps (Orlando, FL (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

My interviewer's name is Tom. He made me feel very comfortable and at ease by making eye contact and paying attention to what I was saying, rather than staring at a clip-board thinking about his next question. He seemed to be understanding about my situation and my needs and the fact that I was am re-entering the work force after eight years. The only problem is that it went so well, I was convinced I would be getting a call. However, as of yet, I have not.

Interview Questions

• What kind of job I would be happiest doing.   1 Answer