Accountemps Interview Questions

Updated 19 Sep, 2014
Updated 19 Sep, 2014

2.1

Temporary Employee Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Accountemps.

Very simple interview process. They will ask for some personal information for paperwork and background checks. Then the actual face to face interview simply asks about work experience. Lasted about 10 minutes.

Interview Questions
    They will call you when a job that is right the fit for you comes. You can then accept the job or not. Extremely easy, they essentially did all the work of finding the job and presenting you.

Accounting Clerk Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Accountemps.

It was good.

AP Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Calgary, AB
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB

I applied online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Accountemps in October 2013.

got a phone call, talked, and started in 3 days
    nothing to discuss, fixed pay rate,

nothing

Accounting Clerk Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Accountemps.

I applied online and got a call the following day. I was asked to do a few tests online; excel, data entry, accounting clerk. Went in for interview, got asked questions about past jobs; what I did? who I reported to? A typical day in the position I was working in? Why I left?

Interview Questions
    • How many accounts were there in the bank reconciliation in my previous job?   View Answer

Account Payable Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Calgary, AB
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Accountemps.

Asked to take several online knowledge and skills tests, such as basic accounting, excel, reconciliation, etc. and then went to an on-site interview, asking about background, work experience, career goal, job expectation, salary expectation, etc.

Temporary Accounting Position Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Accountemps.

Simply signed some forms, and answered some questions about the resume. They tried to find temporary positions for candidate who went througn the process, but no guarantee that there would be suitable position. Resume will be kept on file for 6 months.

Data Entry Clerk Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Accountemps in September 2014.

It's a super easy interview, most of my time was spending on the forms. After the interview, they scheduled me to have another interview with the company who hires the data entry clerk. The second interview was not difficult too, just regular questions, no unexpected things. They didn't choose me because they are more interested in the guy who has customer service experience.

Accounting Temp Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Accountemps.

After I applied couple positions online, one of the recruiters called me and set up an interview with me about one week later. Before the interview, they emailed me a link to complete a quiz. It is just basic knowledge about Word and Excel. During the interview, they just go through your resume and ask you about your desirable wage and interested companies. In the same week of the interview, they called me again, and got me on an assignment with an international company.

Not able to negotiate.

Accountant Interview

Called them to set up a time to meet. Filled out paperwork for 20 minutes. Interview was about 29 minutes Just like a regular interview. Looked over my resume. Asked me to give a brief overview of what I did. I was to still look for jobs but to update them on who I sent resumes to.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were on my work experience and what my hourly rate would be.   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Accountemps in August 2014.

applied online, phone interview, Filled out paperworks, a regular interview. Looked over my resume. Asked me to give a brief overview of what I did. No difficult questions were asked during the interview. No unexpected questions come to mind.

Worked for Accountemps? Contribute to the Community!