Accountemps Interview Questions & Reviews

2.1

AP Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Calgary, AB
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB

I interviewed online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Accountemps in October 2013.

got a phone call, talked, and started in 3 days
    nothing to discuss, fixed pay rate,

nothing

Accounting Clerk Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Accountemps.

It was good.

Accounting Clerk Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Accountemps.

I applied online and got a call the following day. I was asked to do a few tests online; excel, data entry, accounting clerk. Went in for interview, got asked questions about past jobs; what I did? who I reported to? A typical day in the position I was working in? Why I left?

Interview Questions
    • How many accounts were there in the bank reconciliation in my previous job?   View Answer

Account Payable Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Calgary, AB
    Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Accountemps.

Asked to take several online knowledge and skills tests, such as basic accounting, excel, reconciliation, etc. and then went to an on-site interview, asking about background, work experience, career goal, job expectation, salary expectation, etc.

Accountant Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Accountemps in August 2014.

applied online, phone interview, Filled out paperworks, a regular interview. Looked over my resume. Asked me to give a brief overview of what I did. No difficult questions were asked during the interview. No unexpected questions come to mind.

Accounting Temp Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Accountemps.

After I applied couple positions online, one of the recruiters called me and set up an interview with me about one week later. Before the interview, they emailed me a link to complete a quiz. It is just basic knowledge about Word and Excel. During the interview, they just go through your resume and ask you about your desirable wage and interested companies. In the same week of the interview, they called me again, and got me on an assignment with an international company.

Not able to negotiate.

Accountant Interview

Called them to set up a time to meet. Filled out paperwork for 20 minutes. Interview was about 29 minutes Just like a regular interview. Looked over my resume. Asked me to give a brief overview of what I did. I was to still look for jobs but to update them on who I sent resumes to.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were on my work experience and what my hourly rate would be.   Answer Question

Bookkeeper Interview

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Accountemps.

I applied online and contacted them shortly after. I was told to come in for an interview. I dressed professionally and brought 2 forms of id and my resume, as I was told to.

Accounting Clerk Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Accountemps in March 2011.

Interview process was very thorough. Company ask detail question about your previous employers, positions held and duties. Skill test are given to assess your abilities. The process is fairly quick if there is a need for your skill set immediately.

Interview Questions
    Negotiate pay, know what your experience is worth. Don't settle for what is offered.

Accountant Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Accountemps.

The interview didn't surprise me much. The interview paperwork took about a half hour to complete and then they asked me to "Tell me about yourself." Then again, they never got back to me about temporary work. They told me that there was no work available yet. I have a degree in accounting and they said that there was no work.

Interview Questions

Worked for Accountemps? Contribute to the Community!