Accountemps

Updated 3 Jan, 2015
Updated 3 Jan, 2015

2.1

Temporary Employee Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Accountemps.

Very simple interview process. They will ask for some personal information for paperwork and background checks. Then the actual face to face interview simply asks about work experience. Lasted about 10 minutes.

Interview Questions
    They will call you when a job that is right the fit for you comes. You can then accept the job or not. Extremely easy, they essentially did all the work of finding the job and presenting you.

Accounting Clerk Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Accountemps.

It was good.

AP Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Accountemps in October 2013.

got a phone call, talked, and started in 3 days
    nothing to discuss, fixed pay rate,

nothing

Accounting Clerk Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Accountemps.

I applied online and got a call the following day. I was asked to do a few tests online; excel, data entry, accounting clerk. Went in for interview, got asked questions about past jobs; what I did? who I reported to? A typical day in the position I was working in? Why I left?

Interview Questions
    • How many accounts were there in the bank reconciliation in my previous job?   View Answer

Account Payable Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Accountemps.

Asked to take several online knowledge and skills tests, such as basic accounting, excel, reconciliation, etc. and then went to an on-site interview, asking about background, work experience, career goal, job expectation, salary expectation, etc.

Senior Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Accountemps.

I completed the employee application online, within a day I had gotten a call the following day and meet with the account representative the following day. Nice reception the meeting with detailed.

Purchasing Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Accountemps in December 2014.

The process was quick, which only took a day. The interviewer was friendly and the interview questions were not hard. It was a very quick interview, probably 10 to 15 minutes and I wasn't being asked specific questions related to the position. Anyway, they said they would follow up with me but I have not heard anything ever since.

Accountant Clerk Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Accountemps in November 2014.

I applied online process only took two days. Someone called me to made appointment. I took test, filled a lot of paper,and meet a person who interview me, she looks in hurry. We did not talk a lot, she introduce her company benefits. She said other nearest five branch will call me if they have any job for me. I am not sure how long will get the job. As far as things goes, I think this company is good and professional.

Billing Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Accountemps.

It was very simple. Came in to the office once, filled out paper work, took excel test. From there on out it was just phone calls. Simple.

Interview Questions
    • The excel test might be considered the most difficult but for me, I thought it was easy. Except, you can't use short cuts.   Answer Question

Billing Specialist Interview

When I walked into the interview, I was to speak to a Recruiter. First they have you fill out your information, speak to a recruiter, and they tell of there are any positions available, they will call you.

NA