Accenture Interview Questions

Updated 28 Oct, 2014
3,218 Interview Reviews

2.9

Programmer Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in April 2010.

The first round is telephonic interview and it is behavioral interview . Interviewer asks questions related to leadership, team work. The second round is technical which is face to face with manager and they ask you technical questions. The third round is HR , HR discusses the company's policies and salary . HR also ask the competency question which were asked in first round. After that HR also tells how long the process will take to notify you the results.

Interview Questions
    • What have you done in your last project or what was your role in the project?   Answer Question

Technology Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in March 2010.

An employee referred me, within 2 weeks I received a call from HR to set up a time for a phone interview. The phone interview was about half hour, going over the background of my resume, and the travel aspects of the job. I received an email shortly after to set up a face to face interview with another HR rep. This interview was about 45 minutes, mostly behavioral questions regarding my past experiences, why Accenture, and how I dealt with conflict. After the interview I was contacted by HR again to let me know that I would be moving forward to the last stage - 2 back to back interviews with sr.managers. Both of them would have to be in agreement in order for me to get hired. The back to back interviews were more intensive. The first manager actually reviewed my university transcript and commented on my courses I was taking. Both the managers went through more behavioral questions and asked more about my technical experience skill set. The turnaround time was really quick. I did the interviews on a Friday, and by Monday morning HR had called me to let me know I had received an offer.

Interview Questions
    • Why Accenture?   Answer Question
    • Who are our competitors?   View Answer
    • Tell me about a time that your manager/senior and you had a difference of opinion and how you worked through it   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation phase, as I was a new grad. There was a signing bonus of $3000.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in November 2009.

Actually interviewed in 2006 (this year not available under the drop-donw) on campus so I don't remember the details very well.

First round was screening to see if I know what the company does (travel expectations etc.) and if I am interested and generally presentable...

Second and final round consisted of two interviews: one with a senior manager and one with a partner. Both were behavioral interviews... only question I remember now is "what makes you think that you will be good at this job?"
    Despite the tone of this one question, the interviewers were generally very nice.

Interview Questions
    • What makes you think that you will be good at this job?   View Answer
    Did not have much room to negotiate coming right out of school.

Management Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in November 2009.

Round 1. 30 minute formalities such as your willingness to travel
    Round 2. longer, in depth look at 5 experiences..walked through in a HUGE amount of detail (down to what did you say then what did they say kind of thing); 1 interview
    Round 3. office visit; go on site....2 interviews back to back..one case/one fit with an upper manager then presentations from HR and a tour of the building; met some new hires from the 2009 class

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to make an unpopular decision   Answer Question
    • How long do you expect to see yourself in consulting   View Answer
    They explicitly stated that my offer was non negotiable. It seemed in line with payscale.com etc. so I accepted

Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture in September 2009.

1 Screening Interview, 1 Behavioral, 2 1:1s

Interview Questions
    • "Please tell me about your worst performance and how you fixed it."   Answer Question
    Nothing

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture in September 2009.

3 interviews
    1 behavioural
    1 scenario
    1 full day case interview sesssions

Interview Questions
    • Vague case interview questions in a high pressure setting   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in June 2009.

This was a three-stage interview. I sent in my resume through campus job fair. I was contacted for an on-campus interview. It was behavioral type questions. Then after passing that interview, it was an onsite interview with two different interviewers basically asking the same type of behavioral type questions and that was it.

Interview Questions
    I accepted the initial offer

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

The process took a dayinterviewed at Accenture in March 2009.

Written test, tour, 3 stage process of interviews with 3 tiers of management. First interview had 2 people, 2nd part was the first stage's boss, and the last was the top boss of the 2nd interviewer. Asked some silly questions about their own company's smtp server address. Why would you need to know that before you started working there?

Interview Questions
    • What distinguishes you from all the other candidates? Why should I hire you?   Answer Question

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

I applied in-person – interviewed at Accenture in January 2009.

Applicant Tracking system now in place is very robust, with lots of Opt Out questions. At my time of employment, I got in through word of mouth. The process was a phone screen followed by three face to face interviews. The offer came in over the phone, back ground check was mandatory.

Interview Questions
    • Good cop bad cop, my first interview I met with 3 separate people at the office. Lots of egging to see how easily I riled up.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Accenture in January 2009.

went through 5 rounds of interview, almost one every day.

pretty straightforward.