Accenture

2,689 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Systems Analyst Interview

Montreal, QC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture in January 2014.

Interview Details There were 4 different interviews:
- Usual resume interview
- Behavioral interview (Describe me a time where you failed, where you had trouble with a team member, where you were wrong)
- The 2 last one are fit interview (They want to see if you have life beside beeing a geek)

Interview Question – Tell me one time when you argued with someone, and in the middle of the discussion, you found out that you were wrong.   Answer Question

Management Consulting Senior Consultant Interview

Calgary, AB

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details One case interview, one behavioral interview

Interview Question – Business Case   View Answer

Technical Analyst Interview

Technical Analyst
Toronto, ON

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in October 2013.

Interview Details 3 rounds. First two rounds were hr screen followed by behavioural. Last round was 2 interviews with senior execs in the Toronto office

Interview Question – None really.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
Toronto, ON

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in April 2013.

Interview Details The process started off with a 30 minute phone interview with a recruiter, where I briefly went over my previous experience. Then I had another interview, over the phone, with an interviewer from the US, where I was asked several situation-based questions. The questions that were asked helped the interviewer get a better idea of my experience. My last two interviewers were in person with two different managers. They asked similar questions to the ones asked in the second phone interview and questions to identify my technical skills. Two days after my final interview, I was offered the position.

Interview Question – How would you improve upon a process that was implemented at your previous job?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture in September 2009.

Interview Details 1 Screening Interview, 1 Behavioral, 2 1:1s

Interview Question – "Please tell me about your worst performance and how you fixed it."   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Nothing

Technology Consulting Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details I was contacted via email notifying me of an interview the following week. In the whole process there are 4 interviews. The first interview was pretty casual. We spoke about my past experiences and how they have influenced me up until now and how they will help me in the future. The interviewer asked a lot of spin off questions from my resume. He let me do a lot of the talking and at some points it was very conversational.

Interview Question – How can you apply your Finance degree to the job you will be doing?   Answer Question

Technical Analyst Interview

Technical Analyst

Interviewed at Accenture

Interview Details On campus recruiting, be sure to go to company presentations to have a good understanding of the culture and what they are looking for beforehand. Total process was three weeks.

Process was three tiered. First was a screening interview on why you were interested in Accenture, second was behavioral, third was back to back interviews in the offices.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time in which you realized that what was due by a deadline would not be completed and what actions you took.

Followed up with questions gauging emotional state at the moment of realization.
  Answer Question

Technology Consulting Analyst Interview

Interviewed at Accenture

Interview Details 3 rounds:

1st round is strictly about your resume, what you know about Accenture, and if you are willing to travel.

2nd round is a situation / behavioural interview (also see PFI interviews to prep).

3rd round is an office visit with two final interviews (situation / behavioural format as well).

Overall experience has been pleasant. All the interviewers were really friendly and welcoming.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had to meet strict deadlines.   Answer Question

PMO Analyst Intern Interview

Mississauga, ON

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in August 2013.

Interview Details The recruiters at this company are extremely prompt, regardless of the response, and always get back to you as promised. It took about 2 weeks for a recruiter to get in touch with me, after I went through an employee referral. For this particular position, I went through a 4-step hiring process: phone-interview with recruiter, 1-hour situational interview, 2 in-person interviews on the same day with two team leads. The interviews were all skills based and situational always looking to relate the position requirements with previous experience. At the first recruiter interview, they let you know what to expect throughout the process.

Interview Question – Questions weren't "difficult" per se, but you evidently had to reiterate your experiences to answer them - the interviewers were extremely kind, and were open to conversing different ways I could go about a situation if I hadn't personally had experience from a previous job. They were also open to experiences outside the workplace - they were open to experiences from extracurricular activities and academic experience, as well.   Answer Question

Management Consultant Interview

Management Consultant
Toronto, ON

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Accenture in May 2012.

Interview Details Applied through campus recruiting, got a phone call and email 2 days later requesting an interview. The first round of interview has a lot of people competing. I recalled 8 people were interviewed for one position. The manager is actually quite impatient, didnt really have any interest to know you better rather want to judge how fast and well you react to his questions. He asked me questions non-stop, though most of the questions are pretty standard. When I talked a bit more he will just stop me and move to the next one. The interview lasted for one hour. Pretty Accenture culture I would say.

Interview Question – Whats your favorite fruit?   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Accenture

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!

Accenture – Why Work for Us?

Join a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 289,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. The sheer scale of Accenture’s capabilities and client… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Accenture interview questions and advice. All 2,689 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Accenture employees and interview candidates.