Accenture Interview Questions

Updated 16 Oct, 2014
3,165 Interview Reviews

2.9

Analytics Senior Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture.

1 Recruiter Interview (Assess for fit)
    2 Senior Manager Interviews (Assess for my analytic knowledge... straight forward asking of what I did in the past work places and drilling into the analytics)
    1 Managing Director (Fit + semi-technical interview)
    One of the senior manager interviews was in person and everything else on the phone.

Interview Questions
    • The MDs very technical as well. Was cool that I was able to have a deep dive into the deep Analytics with the MD.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

Applied online and was contacted for the first round of interviews conducted on campus. Connected with the interviewer and successfully moved onto the second round. The second round was done over the phone and it did not go well.

Interview Questions
    • questions were straightforward for the most part- it was the tone of the telephone interviewer that put me off   Answer Question

Work Place Interview

He asked me whether i am allowed to work in USA. I am applying for a Canadian job. And he said no. The interview took about 1 min, and I prepared for the interview for one whole day.

Systems Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Accenture.

it was a very long interview process:
    1. phone interview ( talking about your resume, background)
    2. one hour behaviour question interview (phone interview)
    3. one day on-site technical test and interviews which included one technical interview and one senior manager interview

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever in an situation your co-work didn't do his part of work in a project   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

7 phone interview - outside recruiters, inside recruiters
    3 in person interview
    Full background and financial check
    2 video conference interview

Interview Questions
    • What would you do to change our clients way of thinking   Answer Question

Management Consulting Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Accenture.

One case interview, one behavioral interview

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture in January 2014.

There were 4 different interviews:
    - Usual resume interview
    - Behavioral interview (Describe me a time where you failed, where you had trouble with a team member, where you were wrong)
    - The 2 last one are fit interview (They want to see if you have life beside beeing a geek)

Interview Questions
    • Tell me one time when you argued with someone, and in the middle of the discussion, you found out that you were wrong.   Answer Question

Technology Consulting Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Accenture.

I was contacted via email notifying me of an interview the following week. In the whole process there are 4 interviews. The first interview was pretty casual. We spoke about my past experiences and how they have influenced me up until now and how they will help me in the future. The interviewer asked a lot of spin off questions from my resume. He let me do a lot of the talking and at some points it was very conversational.

Interview Questions
    • How can you apply your Finance degree to the job you will be doing?   Answer Question

Technical Analyst Interview

On campus recruiting, be sure to go to company presentations to have a good understanding of the culture and what they are looking for beforehand. Total process was three weeks.

Process was three tiered. First was a screening interview on why you were interested in Accenture, second was behavioral, third was back to back interviews in the offices.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time in which you realized that what was due by a deadline would not be completed and what actions you took.

Followed up with questions gauging emotional state at the moment of realization.
        Answer Question

Technology Consulting Analyst Interview

3 rounds:

1st round is strictly about your resume, what you know about Accenture, and if you are willing to travel.

2nd round is a situation / behavioural interview (also see PFI interviews to prep).

3rd round is an office visit with two final interviews (situation / behavioural format as well).

Overall experience has been pleasant. All the interviewers were really friendly and welcoming.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to meet strict deadlines.   Answer Question