Accenture

2,977 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details Applied online and was contacted for the first round of interviews conducted on campus. Connected with the interviewer and successfully moved onto the second round. The second round was done over the phone and it did not go well.

Interview Question – questions were straightforward for the most part- it was the tone of the telephone interviewer that put me off   Answer Question

Programmer Analyst Interview

Programmer Analyst

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in April 2010.

Interview Details The first round is telephonic interview and it is behavioral interview . Interviewer asks questions related to leadership, team work. The second round is technical which is face to face with manager and they ask you technical questions. The third round is HR , HR discusses the company's policies and salary . HR also ask the competency question which were asked in first round. After that HR also tells how long the process will take to notify you the results.

Interview Question – What have you done in your last project or what was your role in the project?   Answer Question

Work Place Interview

Work Place

Interviewed at Accenture

Interview Details He asked me whether i am allowed to work in USA. I am applying for a Canadian job. And he said no. The interview took about 1 min, and I prepared for the interview for one whole day.

Interview Question – Are you allowed to work in USA   Answer Question

Client Financial Management Specialist Interview

Client Financial Management Specialist
Toronto, ON

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Accenture in July 2010.

Interview Details had an initial phone interview which was straightforward, then was invited to an in person interview where i was interviewed by a manager and senior manager one at a time. after that, i got an offer letter within 2 weeks or so and started working right after with one training week.

Interview Question – nothing unexpected, the only challenging question was answering about a time when you failed at something and what you did.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – didn't try to negotiate since it was better than what I had previously coming out of school.

Systems Developer Interview

Systems Developer
Vancouver, BC

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details it was a very long interview process:
1. phone interview ( talking about your resume, background)
2. one hour behaviour question interview (phone interview)
3. one day on-site technical test and interviews which included one technical interview and one senior manager interview

Interview Question – Have you ever in an situation your co-work didn't do his part of work in a project   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Senior Manager

Interviewed at Accenture

Interview Details 7 phone interview - outside recruiters, inside recruiters
3 in person interview
Full background and financial check
2 video conference interview

Interview Question – What would you do to change our clients way of thinking   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Systems Analyst
Montreal, QC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture in January 2014.

Interview Details There were 4 different interviews:
- Usual resume interview
- Behavioral interview (Describe me a time where you failed, where you had trouble with a team member, where you were wrong)
- The 2 last one are fit interview (They want to see if you have life beside beeing a geek)

Interview Question – Tell me one time when you argued with someone, and in the middle of the discussion, you found out that you were wrong.   Answer Question

Management Consulting Senior Consultant Interview

Management Consulting Senior Consultant
Calgary, AB

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details One case interview, one behavioral interview

Interview Question – Business Case   View Answer

Technical Analyst Interview

Technical Analyst
Toronto, ON

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in October 2013.

Interview Details 3 rounds. First two rounds were hr screen followed by behavioural. Last round was 2 interviews with senior execs in the Toronto office

Interview Question – None really.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
Toronto, ON

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in April 2013.

Interview Details The process started off with a 30 minute phone interview with a recruiter, where I briefly went over my previous experience. Then I had another interview, over the phone, with an interviewer from the US, where I was asked several situation-based questions. The questions that were asked helped the interviewer get a better idea of my experience. My last two interviewers were in person with two different managers. They asked similar questions to the ones asked in the second phone interview and questions to identify my technical skills. Two days after my final interview, I was offered the position.

Interview Question – How would you improve upon a process that was implemented at your previous job?   Answer Question

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!