Accenture Data Analyst Interview Questions

Updated 17 Jul, 2014

2.7

17 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Data Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Accenture.

The first step would be the online exam which consist of 5 set i think. Take a break when you take it so that you wont get stress at all. Some of them are easy and some of them are confusing. When you pass It you will be immediately proceed to initial interview. Its easy just usual question like how did u know about the job opening. Tell me something aboit yoursekf. And once you pass it you will be scheduled for your final interview and once you pass the final interview they will discuss you the JO. Goodluck.

Interview Questions
  • What is the most difficult situation you ever experience and what did you do?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Data Analyst Interview

The application process took 2 days. Exams and interviews on the first day and job offer on the 2nd day.

Data Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Accenture.

I received a text message from the recruitment officer that i am qualified for their job posting, a Data analyst. They gave me a schedule to what time and when i will be going to their recruitment hub|office.

Interview Questions
    • Common questions. Why did you choose your course?
      Where do you see yourself five years from now?
        Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Accenture in January 2014.

I took the exam, one written and one online (consisting of 6 modules) the exam is difficult but you can pass this if you are focused. :)

Interview Questions
    • Tell me more about yourself. ; what are the three things you're looking for in a company?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cubao (Philippines)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Accenture.

I found out about this job on Jobstreet and their company website. I got a text saying I was qualified for Data Analyst position, and I could come on the specified date for an exam and an interview to their Cubao recruitment hub beside Adidas. Up to now, I still get the texts, which they ask you to disregard once you've been processed. It's annoying, actually.

When I got to the recruitment hub, I had to fill up an applicant form and submit my resume. I remember being surprised by the dreary ambiance of the waiting area. The lights were headache-inducing fluorescent lamps that needed replacing, there was barely AC, the floors had plain white tiles. We sat on mono-block chairs. Employees dressed well but they look stressed.

I took the exam (they are subscribed to BrainBench) for around 2 hrs in the afternoon and I was one of few who passed. Those who didn't reach the cutoff score were recommended to apply for the CSR position. It was late so I was just scheduled for an interview the next day.

I was surprised that it was a phone interview despite me being physically present, and the position I was applying for was non-voice. I had to sit alone in a room furnished with two cushioned seats, a glass table, a side table, and a telephone. No cameras as far as my eyes could see. The table had visible finger marks though, from where the other interviewees must have clutched on in nervousness. Still, I think that reflects poorly on the maintenance. I was first to be interviewed that day but the place was not spick and span.

Interview Questions
    • Why did you take up your course?
      How long do you see yourself working in Accenture?
      What is your idea about the kind of work that this job entails?
        Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Accenture.

Exam, Initial Interview, Final Interview then Job Offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cubao (Philippines)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Accenture in July 2013.

First we fill out an application form and submit it with our resume to the recruitment center reception staff person. Then we are told to go and have an exam which is basically an English assessment and logic exam. Sections were: business writing, reading comprehension, case study, data entry, business math and multi tasking. After passing the exam, I was called for an interview. The Interviewer asked me what do I know about the data analyst position, and why I chose Accenture. They asked certain sections about my resume like recent employment or projects I did. They asked me about my career plans and what salary package do I expect. I said around 15k-16k. And I was asked about my preferred locations to work. But later I realized at the end of the interview that this job is more admin work and no technology work.

Interview Questions
    • I found the business math section very difficult. They asked about percentages, markups, taxations, etc. 3 minutes time was given per question which I think was never enough.   Answer Question

It was not related to programming and software technology. This job is for business graduates or other degree holders. I felt I would waste my talent and degree doing this job.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in April 2013.

Interview process was very simple, people were friendly for the most part.

Interview Questions
    • Of all the consulting companies out there, why Accenture?   View Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Accenture in December 2012.

mine was a campus recruitment, the hiring process wasn't very difficult, you just need to be confident and honest, if you don't know something just don't pretend as if you do.... also have good communication skills...

Interview Questions
    • it was a brain teaser that I couldn't answer... but I just shared my approach...   View Answer
    they were flexible and ready to listen to you...

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture in April 2012.

The interview was a simple meeting with the manager and team lead in the project as well as a chat with someone from HR. They asked about previous experience.

Interview Questions
    • They asked about what I had achieved in previous roles   Answer Question
    They offer the lowest industry rate.