Accenture

Getting the Interview

93 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Montreal, QC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Accenture in October 2012.

Interview Details The interview process was two tiered. An on the spot case question that you had to decipher and another which lasted longer (60 minutes) and involved greater calculation. It began with a group of candidates in one room, each candidate was partnered with the first interviewer who at first conducted a generic interview and then asked the case question. Afterwards a second interviewer came in and the long case began.

Interview Question – How much revenue does the ATM in the lobby generate on a yearly basis?   Answer Question

Ottawa, ON

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details I've got an telephone interview from HR first, it took around an hour and I was asked questions mostly related to the resume.
A paneled interview was arranged in a following week with 3 interviewers (HR,2 hiring managers). It took about an hour. Some behavior questions and technical questions as well.

Interview Question – Why I need a job now while I was self-employed before.   View Answer

Toronto, ON

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture in September 2009.

Interview Details 3 interviews
1 behavioural
1 scenario
1 full day case interview sesssions

Interview Question – Vague case interview questions in a high pressure setting   Answer Question

Chennai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Accenture in July 2010.

Interview Details atteneded the interv as a fresher and it was a off campus interview with not much difficulty.was okok

Austin, TX (US)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Accenture in January 2011.

Interview Details I applied online, but after getting the job I have learned that the majority of people who have gotten a job here were reffered internally. I first received an email letting me know that someone would contact me soon. Then there were a series of three interviews. First was a phone interview, basically just seeing if you are a normal human being. The next two interviews were on the same day at the location where I would be working. The first interview was with the Deputy Director. This is where a lot of the good hard questions were asked, on both parts. After that I waited in a conference room for the second interview. I saw that he had gone into the Managing Directors office before having me come in. So curious of what they said, but obviously it was favorable. The third interview was mainly informational. Letting me know of the compensation and benefits and how the office runs with all of the perks. This is where I felt like they were selling it to me. After a couple of days I received a phone call from HR offering the job with all of the details of start date and base pay. Very exciting!

Interview Question – This was my first job out of college so I had a bit easier questions. Mine were like: "Why do you think you would be a good fit here?" and "What was your favorite class in college and why?" Then I was asked questions about my previous employer and what I did there. Very general questions, but seriuos and reading in between the lines.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

Pune (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Accenture in December 2013.

Interview Details It was a campus selection process. The initial round was a GD followed by a technical round with the manager...at the end we had an HR round. Slection process was simpler than expected

Interview Question – a case was put up in front of me from my past work during the summer internship   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation since I was a fresher

London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Accenture in March 2014.

Interview Details 3 stages: application form, telephone interview, assessment centre
All in all a good experience and all Accenture staff were very nice and friendly.

Assessment centre was a group exercise followed by a project planning / presenting exercise / interview.
I found the group exercise most stressful. You are bombarded with huge volumes of information and have very little time. Be selective on what you read - sounding confident and being cooperative is the main thing!

The interview was mostly on the project planning exercise and mainly involved the interviewer pointing out possible problems in the plan and asking how you would mitigate those risks.

Interview Question – How would you resolve potential delays at stage "x" in the project? The interviewer was very pushy on these sorts of questions, trying to squeeze as much detail (even if it's obvious) out of you.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – N/A

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details 2 interviews, pretty much same as other consulting groups

Interview Question – Business case where you prevented slippage of project timelines   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Accenture in September 2012.

Interview Details Long interview, close to 2 months I gave 5 interviews. Each panel asked more or less the same set of questions.
The Panelists were extremely smart and had every minor detail of the industry.
Good quality questions, case studies, scenarios. Even, if you are rejected - you ought to love the interview.
Made me feel extremely comfortable, across all interviews and HR process and communication was super smooth.

Interview Question – Nothing really. On a good day you can answer anything.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They made me an offer which I couldn't reject. More than expected hike was offered.

Interviewed at Accenture

Interview Details Standard case and behavioral

Interview Question – Biggest weakness. Hate it.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Accenture

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!

Accenture – Why Work for Us?

Join a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 281,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. The sheer scale of Accenture’s capabilities and client… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Accenture Business Analyst interview questions and advice. All 93 interview reviews posted anonymously by Accenture employees and interview candidates.