Accenture Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Aug 19, 2014

3.1

101 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Accenture.

Applied online and was contacted for the first round of interviews conducted on campus. Connected with the interviewer and successfully moved onto the second round. The second round was done over the phone and it did not go well.

Interview Questions
  • questions were straightforward for the most part- it was the tone of the telephone interviewer that put me off   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Montreal, QC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Accenture in October 2012.

The interview process was two tiered. An on the spot case question that you had to decipher and another which lasted longer (60 minutes) and involved greater calculation. It began with a group of candidates in one room, each candidate was partnered with the first interviewer who at first conducted a generic interview and then asked the case question. Afterwards a second interviewer came in and the long case began.

Interview Questions
    • How much revenue does the ATM in the lobby generate on a yearly basis?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ottawa, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Accenture.

I've got an telephone interview from HR first, it took around an hour and I was asked questions mostly related to the resume.
    A paneled interview was arranged in a following week with 3 interviewers (HR,2 hiring managers). It took about an hour. Some behavior questions and technical questions as well.

Interview Questions
    • Why I need a job now while I was self-employed before.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Toronto, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture in September 2009.

3 interviews
    1 behavioural
    1 scenario
    1 full day case interview sesssions

Interview Questions
    • Vague case interview questions in a high pressure setting   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Accenture in June 2014.

The hiring process for Accenture is very tedious and grueling. They set up an interview with HR first, if you pass that you go to the hiring manager for a second interview, lastly you go back to the HR for your final interview and paperwork. This is where they send your information to Hireright which is a complete joke of a business. This process takes about 2-3 months to get hired on with Accenture

Interview Questions
    • They were all pretty basic interview questions, know the company's mission statement.   Answer Question
    Pretty standard, they sent a higher offer than I expected so even if they hadn't negotiated with me I would have been happy.

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Accenture.

I was contacted first by HR and invited for an onsite interview.
    It was in essence about my background and how that fits with the position.
    Then an interview with manager of the team. Again questions on my background and some analytical questions as well.

Interview Questions
    • Some market sizing questions.
      Questions on how to handle clients and maintain good relationships.
        Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in January 2012.

Very enjoyable hiring process, 4 interviews in one day. Second interview with a senior executive which was a disaster and he told me on the spot I didn't get the job.

Interview Questions
    • Take me through your CV and each aspect of it that is relevant to the job.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Accenture.

First interview was on the phone. Relaxing and to determine if you are who you say you are. Second round involves questions about your resume and further background information. Third interview involved situation questions and how you would handle them.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Istanbul (Turkey)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Istanbul (Turkey)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Accenture in August 2013.

It was a friendly and warm atmosphere. First interview was HR and it was good. There was a short period of english speaking. Then the second one was with the project manager and he asked me some SQL questions. Then the last one was a Senior Manager interview which he tried some stress interview techniques on me but it wasn't that hard.

It was OK.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Luxembourg (Luxembourg)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Luxembourg (Luxembourg)

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Accenture.

One phone interview: general questions about resume and motivation
    Two case interviews with managers: quick review of resume and 1h for each case. You receive some information about a company and you have a few minutes to structure your solution and present it
    One interview with partner: short discussion about interests, motivation, and career aspirations

Interview Questions
    • The cases were quite technical, I wasn't really expecting it   Answer Question

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!