Accenture Business Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

100 interviews

3.1

100 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Analyst Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Accenture.

Applied online and was contacted for the first round of interviews conducted on campus. Connected with the interviewer and successfully moved onto the second round. The second round was done over the phone and it did not go well.

Interview Questions
  • questions were straightforward for the most part- it was the tone of the telephone interviewer that put me off   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Anonymous Employee  in  Montreal, QC
    Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Accenture in October 2012.

The interview process was two tiered. An on the spot case question that you had to decipher and another which lasted longer (60 minutes) and involved greater calculation. It began with a group of candidates in one room, each candidate was partnered with the first interviewer who at first conducted a generic interview and then asked the case question. Afterwards a second interviewer came in and the long case began.

Interview Questions
    • How much revenue does the ATM in the lobby generate on a yearly basis?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee  in  Ottawa, ON
    Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Accenture.

I've got an telephone interview from HR first, it took around an hour and I was asked questions mostly related to the resume.
    A paneled interview was arranged in a following week with 3 interviewers (HR,2 hiring managers). It took about an hour. Some behavior questions and technical questions as well.

Interview Questions
    • Why I need a job now while I was self-employed before.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Toronto, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture in September 2009.

3 interviews
    1 behavioural
    1 scenario
    1 full day case interview sesssions

Interview Questions
    • Vague case interview questions in a high pressure setting   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Accenture.

I was contacted first by HR and invited for an onsite interview.
    It was in essence about my background and how that fits with the position.
    Then an interview with manager of the team. Again questions on my background and some analytical questions as well.

Interview Questions
    • Some market sizing questions.
      Questions on how to handle clients and maintain good relationships.
        Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in January 2012.

Very enjoyable hiring process, 4 interviews in one day. Second interview with a senior executive which was a disaster and he told me on the spot I didn't get the job.

Interview Questions
    • Take me through your CV and each aspect of it that is relevant to the job.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at Accenture.

First interview was on the phone. Relaxing and to determine if you are who you say you are. Second round involves questions about your resume and further background information. Third interview involved situation questions and how you would handle them.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Istanbul (Turkey)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Istanbul (Turkey)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Accenture in August 2013.

It was a friendly and warm atmosphere. First interview was HR and it was good. There was a short period of english speaking. Then the second one was with the project manager and he asked me some SQL questions. Then the last one was a Senior Manager interview which he tried some stress interview techniques on me but it wasn't that hard.

It was OK.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Luxembourg (Luxembourg)
    Anonymous Employee in Luxembourg (Luxembourg)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Accenture.

One phone interview: general questions about resume and motivation
    Two case interviews with managers: quick review of resume and 1h for each case. You receive some information about a company and you have a few minutes to structure your solution and present it
    One interview with partner: short discussion about interests, motivation, and career aspirations

Interview Questions
    • The cases were quite technical, I wasn't really expecting it   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Taipei (Taiwan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taipei (Taiwan)

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture in February 2012.

Phone interview-> HR interview-> Manager Interview-> Different manager interview-> Behavioral interview with yet another manager. It's a little bit long and not very efficient. Overall it's still a very good interview process because they don't try to intimidate or bring you down in any way. I feel that they all genuinely wanted to learn about me and my qualifications, and I felt it was a great match from the very beginning.

Interview Questions
    • No real difficult or overly-technical question asked. Mainly just the standard getting to know you and walking through your resume.   View Answer
    No really negotiation took place. HR is your friend not enemy. If you want to negotiate for anything, just let your HR know. He/she will help you.

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!