Accenture Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated 16 Apr, 2015

3.1

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted for the first round of interviews conducted on campus. Connected with the interviewer and successfully moved onto the second round. The second round was done over the phone and it did not go well.

Interview Questions

• questions were straightforward for the most part- it was the tone of the telephone interviewer that put me off   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Accenture (Ottawa, ON).

Interview

I've got an telephone interview from HR first, it took around an hour and I was asked questions mostly related to the resume.
    A paneled interview was arranged in a following week with 3 interviewers (HR,2 hiring managers). It took about an hour. Some behavior questions and technical questions as well.

Interview Questions

• Why I need a job now while I was self-employed before.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Accenture (Montreal, QC) in October 2012.

Interview

The interview process was two tiered. An on the spot case question that you had to decipher and another which lasted longer (60 minutes) and involved greater calculation. It began with a group of candidates in one room, each candidate was partnered with the first interviewer who at first conducted a generic interview and then asked the case question. Afterwards a second interviewer came in and the long case began.

Interview Questions

• How much revenue does the ATM in the lobby generate on a yearly basis?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Accenture (Toronto, ON) in October 2012.

Interview

Applied online-> first round phone interview-> in person interviews (2)-> visit to the office/ interview by 3 managing partners

First in person interview was easy. They asked about my start date, location preference, citizenship etc. second and third rounds were behavioural questions.

Overall everyone was nice and friendly and really tried to make you comfortable.

Interview Questions

• behavioural questions and questions about co op work and other work experience   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture (Toronto, ON) in September 2009.

Interview

3 interviews
    1 behavioural
    1 scenario
    1 full day case interview sesssions

Interview Questions

• Vague case interview questions in a high pressure setting   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

2 rounds: 1 video interview + personality.

Interview Questions

• Pretty hard: Who is the competitors of Accenture? What are the competitive advantages of Accenture over its competitors?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Online web interview, conducted unschedule through web cam record with browser using flash software. It requires microphone and webcam. Questions are quite common, asking basic information such as qualifications, what is known about Accenture and why is candidate suitable for the job.

Interview Questions

• List Accenture competitors   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

I was contacted by the hr. I was told to apply. I applied, had two interviews but no offer. The experience was pretty good. The recruiter was really friendly but no offer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2015.

Interview

phone interview by HR takes about 20 mins, online assessment (mainly personality quiz, no right or wrong answer), final assessment center (individual case interview, group case interview, final one-to-one interview).

Interview Questions

• Why Accenture? Why consulting ? What does Accenture differ from its competitors? Any examples of case studies done by Accenture before?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture in February 2015.

Interview

Three interviews; two phone, one video. Offer came the same day as video interview. There were a series of emails to complete paperwork. Hopefully you will get a great recruiter like I did to recognize your skills.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Little negotiation, but they ultimately accepted my salary requirement. They recognized that I could bring more to the table and offered me a higher starting position.