Accenture

Updated 17 Jan, 2015

3.1

110 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

Applied online and was contacted for the first round of interviews conducted on campus. Connected with the interviewer and successfully moved onto the second round. The second round was done over the phone and it did not go well.

Interview Questions
  • questions were straightforward for the most part- it was the tone of the telephone interviewer that put me off   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

I've got an telephone interview from HR first, it took around an hour and I was asked questions mostly related to the resume.
    A paneled interview was arranged in a following week with 3 interviewers (HR,2 hiring managers). It took about an hour. Some behavior questions and technical questions as well.

Interview Questions
    • Why I need a job now while I was self-employed before.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Accenture in October 2012.

The interview process was two tiered. An on the spot case question that you had to decipher and another which lasted longer (60 minutes) and involved greater calculation. It began with a group of candidates in one room, each candidate was partnered with the first interviewer who at first conducted a generic interview and then asked the case question. Afterwards a second interviewer came in and the long case began.

Interview Questions
    • How much revenue does the ATM in the lobby generate on a yearly basis?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture in September 2009.

3 interviews
    1 behavioural
    1 scenario
    1 full day case interview sesssions

Interview Questions
    • Vague case interview questions in a high pressure setting   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Behavioral Questions only! Want to get a sense of you and your interests vs. actual skills. Two on campus interviews, followed by long in office interview about 5 hours long. Overview of company, perks, etc followed by interview with 3 managers.

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult part was being asked the same questions by about 3-5 different managers.   Answer Question
    None

Business Analyst Interview

Contacted by the firm after my graduation. Group interview with other nine people. Initial personal presentation, brief case study and group discussion in which we have to negotiate with the other group members in order to reach a shared solution. No unexpected questions. Very friendly interviewer and environment. No pressure.

Interview Questions
    • The case study was quite ambiguous but does not require any particular knowledge.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

I interviewed out of undergrad and it was a three round process. First round was a simple behavioral interview whereby they wanted to get a feel for your personality. Second round was case based and looking to understand how you go about solving problems. Third round was more for me as a prospective employee to meet some senior people and understand who I'd be working with.

Interview Questions
    • How would you go about developing a business case for an IT transformation at a major corporation.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

normal case interviews and nothing too difficult. two rounds and final round was definitely easier than the first one. the case interviews are pretty straight forward without someone trying to trick you and the interviewers are polite and helpful. As a candidate, it is helpful to differentiate why you would like to work at Accenture instead of any other consulting firm.

i wanted more variety in types of work and it seemed like accenture tries to make you specialize quickly

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Accenture.

It was a short convestion with the HR personel. Their main concern was to figure at my knowledge and enthusiasm about the company. We talked about how i could relate my degree with the department that i want. In addition to that if i knew accenture from the news, media and so on.

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Accenture.

Contacted by recruiter from an external third party recruiting service - the interview process consisted of two phone interviews before in person interview at a local office. The length of the entire interview process was about three to four weeks time frame.