Abercrombie & Fitch Model Interview Questions

Updated 21 Apr, 2015

1.7

Model Interview

Interview

Someone approached me and asked if i was looking for a job, i said yes. they gave me a password to their online application to fill out and send in. i booked an interview date.
it was a group interveiw with like 20 people, so everyone got to talk once. they listed all the rules of what you cant and can wear. (the cannot list was much longer) example, no french manicures. sorry what?

Interview Questions

• it was something like, describe a situation where you showed good leadership in a diverse situation   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Toronto, ON) in October 2013.

Interview

I applied online and decided a day to go to the group interview, the same week as I applied. The asked different questions for models and sales advisors.

Interview Questions

• - Describe Abercrombie in three words.
      - Describe yourself.
      - You were successful at...

Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Toronto, ON) in May 2013.

Interview

Apply in store or online, show up to a group interview. The questions were generic easy ones about the style of the clothing. The people hired are those who fit the abercombie look, even if they had worse qualifications.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Toronto, ON) in June 2012.

Interview

Group interview done with 3 other applicants. We were lead to a quiet area of the mall. Interview was standard - the assistant manager read from a guide, letting us know it was structured and what we could expect. She talked a bit about the company, and her experience.
    Questions:
    1. We were then invited to introduce ourselves, and tell an interesting fact about us, or why we want to work at Abercrombie.
    2. What's your greatest strength?
    3. What are you successful at?
    4. Describe A&F in one word.
    5. What does diversity mean to you?

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Model Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (San Francisco, CA (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

Apply either online or in-store and set up an interview date. They only do Monday's and Friday's. Go in for the set time and date for the interview dressed for the part. Typically, they do group interviews, but for me it was a one-on-one interview with the manager. The entire interview process was very quick, and very straight-forward. My interview lasted about twenty minutes.

Model Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

Asked if I wanted to work there. Interview in 2 days hired on the spot really easy interview! Dress in the style of A&F. Flannel sandals minimal make up for girls

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Model Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Orlando, FL (US)) in November 2014.

Interview

It us usually a group interview but I had a single. I was interviewed by Sarah after a series of common questions it ended in 20 mins. Pays $7.93 in Orlando Florida, the hours aren't great at all, you'll need a second job or if your still in high school its just something to have. But you can pick up shifts.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was none.

Model Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I was stopped on the street and invited for a group interview that same day. I got the call the next day. We did have to wait a while to start about 15min after the time was set. But everyone was nice.

Interview Questions

• They asked basic questions. "what would you do if there was an angry costumer?'' ''the meaning of teamwork?'' ''best thing you learned from a previous job'' etc... just be confident!   Answer Question

Model Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

Applied online and recieved an email to join a group interview. Went to a group interview with about 4 other people. Received a call about a week later. Very basic questions were asked during the interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non negotiable

Model Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

It was a scripted interview and I was only asked 4 questions. I couldn't really tell how it went because there wasn't a lot of back and forth, once I gave my response we moved on. There was also another girl on my. Interview with me.