Abercrombie & Fitch

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Philadelphia, PA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in October 2013.

Interview Details I was recruited through my school's career fair. I actually knew a current employee who was an alum of my Greek Organization. Did not actually think I was going to apply until the next day, when after chatting with her higher-ups said they liked me and wanted me to submit a resume. I participated in an on campus interview the third day.

Interview Questions

Merchant

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview Details Two 30 minute interviews, a wonderlic test, project previous to interview to be presented at interview. pretty conversational and easy, casual dress, high energy. second round was told would be 6-8 interviews at headquarter in columbus

Interview Question – What do you think are the trends in women's apparel currently?   Answer Question

Merchant

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview Details They usually have a pre-interview party where all you do is eat free food and schmooze. They'll be dressed in Abercrombie clothing, therefore will blend in among your college peers. Make sure you initiate a friendly conversation with everybody, because for all you know, that person will be in charge of hiring you. The interview process was standard, the project wasn't too difficult.

Interview Question – Describe a time that you failed.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Abercrombie & Fitch

Worked for Abercrombie & Fitch? Contribute to the Community!

Abercrombie & Fitch Videos

Abercrombie & Fitch – Why Work for Us?

Abercrombie & Fitch Co. is a leading specialty clothing retailer holding four unique lifestyle brands - Abercrombie & Fitch, abercrombie kids, Hollister Co., and Gilly Hicks. Based in New Albany, Ohio, Abercrombie… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Abercrombie & Fitch Merchant interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Abercrombie & Fitch employees and interview candidates.