Abercrombie & Fitch

927 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Toronto, ON

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in May 2013.

Interview Details Apply in store or online, show up to a group interview. The questions were generic easy ones about the style of the clothing. The people hired are those who fit the abercombie look, even if they had worse qualifications.

Interview Question – What does diversity mean to you?   Answer Question

Interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch

Interview Details Someone approached me and asked if i was looking for a job, i said yes. they gave me a password to their online application to fill out and send in. i booked an interview date.
it was a group interveiw with like 20 people, so everyone got to talk once. they listed all the rules of what you cant and can wear. (the cannot list was much longer) example, no french manicures. sorry what?

Interview Question – it was something like, describe a situation where you showed good leadership in a diverse situation   View Answer

Model Interview Interview

Toronto, ON

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in April 2014.

Interview Details I had a interview on friday for abercrombie kids. i think it went pretty well. the girl who interviewed me said that she would let us know in a week if we got the job so when would they call then

Interview Question – how would you describe the brand   Answer Question

Manager In Training (MIT) Interview

Manager In Training (MIT)
Toronto, ON

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview Details I applied through a kiosk at the store that I wanted to work in. I was interviewed by the manager on the spot. The manager and the rest of the people working there were really friendly and kind. She didn't have much to ask me since my resume was pretty concise.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work with us?   Answer Question

Model/Sales Associate Interview

Model/Sales Associate
Toronto, ON

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview Details Simple
Was recruited as I was leaving the store by the store manager who gave me the company card and told me to signup via the career website with the password to enter the site and then arrange for an interview time.
You can choose what time is best suited for you. Was interviewed in a 8-12 person group and then waited a week before receiving the position.

Interview Question – 1. Tell me about a time when you did something positive without direction from someone with a higher position
2. What does diversity mean to you?
3. What do you enjoy doing in your free time
  View Answer

Negotiation Details – none

Sales Associate (Model) Interview

Sales Associate (Model)

Interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch

Interview Details Ask a question about diversity, ask a question about something that was worked hard for to achieve.ask a question about overcoming a situation where there was trouble and how you overcame it. Group interview with very good looking people that are not always all that bright. If you have a good head on your shoulders u will do just fine.

Interview Question – Diversity ans what it means to you.   Answer Question

Toronto, ON

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in October 2013.

Interview Details I applied online and decided a day to go to the group interview, the same week as I applied. The asked different questions for models and sales advisors.

Interview Question – - Describe Abercrombie in three words.
- Describe yourself.
- You were successful at...
  Answer Question

Impact Member Interview

Impact Member

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview Details I was approached in the store and applied online. The interview was really easy and I got a call for offering a job 30mins after the interview

Interview Question – What do you think diversity mean to you?   Answer Question

Store Model Interview

Store Model
Toronto, ON

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview Details complete online application and you then pick a date where you will have a group interview. Everyone is called for an interview.

Interview Question – What does diversity mean to you?   View Answer

Sales Associate (Model) Interview

Sales Associate (Model)
Toronto, ON

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in June 2013.

Interview Details A standard group interview.

Interview Question – Use two words to describe Abercrombie.   View Answer

Worked for Abercrombie & Fitch? Contribute to the Community!