Abercrombie & Fitch

Getting the Interview

831 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Manager In Training (MIT) Interview

Manager In Training (MIT)
Toronto, ON

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview Details I applied through a kiosk at the store that I wanted to work in. I was interviewed by the manager on the spot. The manager and the rest of the people working there were really friendly and kind. She didn't have much to ask me since my resume was pretty concise.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work with us?   Answer Question

Model/Sales Associate Interview

Model/Sales Associate
Toronto, ON

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview Details Simple
Was recruited as I was leaving the store by the store manager who gave me the company card and told me to signup via the career website with the password to enter the site and then arrange for an interview time.
You can choose what time is best suited for you. Was interviewed in a 8-12 person group and then waited a week before receiving the position.

Interview Question – 1. Tell me about a time when you did something positive without direction from someone with a higher position
2. What does diversity mean to you?
3. What do you enjoy doing in your free time
  View Answer

Negotiation Details – none

Sales Associate (Model) Interview

Sales Associate (Model)

Interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch

Interview Details Ask a question about diversity, ask a question about something that was worked hard for to achieve.ask a question about overcoming a situation where there was trouble and how you overcame it. Group interview with very good looking people that are not always all that bright. If you have a good head on your shoulders u will do just fine.

Interview Question – Diversity ans what it means to you.   Answer Question

Model Interview

Model
Toronto, ON

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in October 2013.

Interview Details I applied online and decided a day to go to the group interview, the same week as I applied. The asked different questions for models and sales advisors.

Interview Question – - Describe Abercrombie in three words.
- Describe yourself.
- You were successful at...
  Answer Question

Impact Member Interview

Impact Member

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview Details I was approached in the store and applied online. The interview was really easy and I got a call for offering a job 30mins after the interview

Interview Question – What do you think diversity mean to you?   Answer Question

Store Model Interview

Store Model
Toronto, ON

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview Details complete online application and you then pick a date where you will have a group interview. Everyone is called for an interview.

Interview Question – What does diversity mean to you?   View Answer

Sales Associate (Model) Interview

Sales Associate (Model)
Toronto, ON

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in June 2013.

Interview Details A standard group interview.

Interview Question – Use two words to describe Abercrombie.   View Answer

Impact Team Member Interview

Impact Team Member

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in May 2012.

Interview Details They sit you down with everyone that applied, begin with basic introduction and how Abercrombie promotes mutliculturalism. Be prepared to call on events in your life where you promoted multiculturalism.

Interview Question – Something along the lines of: "Provide an example of where in your life you prevented a conflict"   View Answer

Floor Model Interview

Floor Model
Toronto, ON

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in May 2012.

Interview Details Got casts at the store, came in for a group interview and was hired next week

Interview Question – What is diversity to you?
Why is diversity important to the workplace?
  View Answer

Negotiation Details – start minimum wage.

Impact Interview

Impact
Edmonton, AB

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in April 2013.

Interview Details I was approached in the store and applied online. The interview was easy and the store manager is very friendly. The manager took us to a corner in the mall so we can talk. The interview was about 20 to 30 min. And I got a call for offering the job the next day. Very fast and effective.

Interview Question – what is diversity? why it is important?
tell me one of your advantages and give an example to describe.
what do you think is a&f style
  Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Abercrombie & Fitch

Worked for Abercrombie & Fitch? Contribute to the Community!

Abercrombie & Fitch Videos

Abercrombie & Fitch – Why Work for Us?

Abercrombie & Fitch Co. is a leading specialty clothing retailer holding four unique lifestyle brands - Abercrombie & Fitch, abercrombie kids, Hollister Co., and Gilly Hicks. Based in New Albany, Ohio, Abercrombie… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Abercrombie & Fitch interview questions and advice. All 831 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Abercrombie & Fitch employees and interview candidates.