Abercrombie & Fitch Interview Questions

Updated 15 Apr, 2015
1,091 Interview Reviews

2.0

Sales Associate (Model) Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

Got recruited on the streets by one of the managers and was told to apply online. They called me within a week to ask if I could come in for an interview and gave me the choice to choose my own interview time. Went in for an interview and got a call the next day offering the position!

Interview Questions

• What do you think diversity is and why is it important at a workplace?   Answer Question

Model Interview

Interview

Someone approached me and asked if i was looking for a job, i said yes. they gave me a password to their online application to fill out and send in. i booked an interview date.
    it was a group interveiw with like 20 people, so everyone got to talk once. they listed all the rules of what you cant and can wear. (the cannot list was much longer) example, no french manicures. sorry what?

Interview Questions

• it was something like, describe a situation where you showed good leadership in a diverse situation   1 Answer

Model Interview Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Toronto, ON) in April 2014.

Interview

I had a interview on friday for abercrombie kids. i think it went pretty well. the girl who interviewed me said that she would let us know in a week if we got the job so when would they call then

Manager In Training (MIT) Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Toronto, ON).

Interview

I applied through a kiosk at the store that I wanted to work in. I was interviewed by the manager on the spot. The manager and the rest of the people working there were really friendly and kind. She didn't have much to ask me since my resume was pretty concise.

Model/Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Toronto, ON).

Interview

Simple
    Was recruited as I was leaving the store by the store manager who gave me the company card and told me to signup via the career website with the password to enter the site and then arrange for an interview time.
    You can choose what time is best suited for you. Was interviewed in a 8-12 person group and then waited a week before receiving the position.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me about a time when you did something positive without direction from someone with a higher position
      2. What does diversity mean to you?
      3. What do you enjoy doing in your free time

1 Answer

Negotiation

none

Sales Associate (Model) Interview

Interview

Ask a question about diversity, ask a question about something that was worked hard for to achieve.ask a question about overcoming a situation where there was trouble and how you overcame it. Group interview with very good looking people that are not always all that bright. If you have a good head on your shoulders u will do just fine.

Impact Member Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

I was approached in the store and applied online. The interview was really easy and I got a call for offering a job 30mins after the interview

Model Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Toronto, ON) in October 2013.

Interview

I applied online and decided a day to go to the group interview, the same week as I applied. The asked different questions for models and sales advisors.

Interview Questions

• - Describe Abercrombie in three words.
      - Describe yourself.
      - You were successful at...

Answer Question

Store Model Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Toronto, ON).

Interview

complete online application and you then pick a date where you will have a group interview. Everyone is called for an interview.

Interview Questions

• What does diversity mean to you?   1 Answer

Sales Associate (Model) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Toronto, ON) in June 2013.

Interview

A standard group interview.

Interview Questions

• Use two words to describe Abercrombie.   1 Answer