Abercrombie & Fitch Interview Questions & Reviews

948 interviews

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Toronto, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in May 2013.

Apply in store or online, show up to a group interview. The questions were generic easy ones about the style of the clothing. The people hired are those who fit the abercombie look, even if they had worse qualifications.

Model Interview

Someone approached me and asked if i was looking for a job, i said yes. they gave me a password to their online application to fill out and send in. i booked an interview date.
    it was a group interveiw with like 20 people, so everyone got to talk once. they listed all the rules of what you cant and can wear. (the cannot list was much longer) example, no french manicures. sorry what?

Interview Questions
    • it was something like, describe a situation where you showed good leadership in a diverse situation   View Answer

Model Interview Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in April 2014.

I had a interview on friday for abercrombie kids. i think it went pretty well. the girl who interviewed me said that she would let us know in a week if we got the job so when would they call then

Manager In Training (MIT) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

I applied through a kiosk at the store that I wanted to work in. I was interviewed by the manager on the spot. The manager and the rest of the people working there were really friendly and kind. She didn't have much to ask me since my resume was pretty concise.

Model/Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Toronto, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Simple
    Was recruited as I was leaving the store by the store manager who gave me the company card and told me to signup via the career website with the password to enter the site and then arrange for an interview time.
    You can choose what time is best suited for you. Was interviewed in a 8-12 person group and then waited a week before receiving the position.

Interview Questions
    • 1. Tell me about a time when you did something positive without direction from someone with a higher position
      2. What does diversity mean to you?
      3. What do you enjoy doing in your free time
        View Answer
    none

Sales Associate (Model) Interview

Ask a question about diversity, ask a question about something that was worked hard for to achieve.ask a question about overcoming a situation where there was trouble and how you overcame it. Group interview with very good looking people that are not always all that bright. If you have a good head on your shoulders u will do just fine.

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in October 2013.

I applied online and decided a day to go to the group interview, the same week as I applied. The asked different questions for models and sales advisors.

Interview Questions
    • - Describe Abercrombie in three words.
      - Describe yourself.
      - You were successful at...
        Answer Question

Impact Member Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

I was approached in the store and applied online. The interview was really easy and I got a call for offering a job 30mins after the interview

Store Model Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

complete online application and you then pick a date where you will have a group interview. Everyone is called for an interview.

Sales Associate (Model) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in June 2013.

A standard group interview.

Interview Questions
    • Use two words to describe Abercrombie.   View Answer

Worked for Abercrombie & Fitch? Contribute to the Community!