Abercrombie & Fitch Floor Model Interview Questions

1.6

59 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in May 2012.

Got casts at the store, came in for a group interview and was hired next week

Interview Questions
  • What is diversity to you?
    Why is diversity important to the workplace?
      View Answer
start minimum wage.

Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Floor Model Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

questions are basic. if you dont know how to answer what diversity is they wont hire you. It is usually a relaxed interview, nothing too crazy. You can dress how you would if you worked at abercrombie.

better job

Floor Model Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN (US)

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

They stressed diversity and communication ability.
    You should be able to understand why diversity is a priority for the company and be able to sell your personality, all of the managers are looking for bubbly people who are able to speak to the customers while portraying the company image.

No negotiation.

Floor Model Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

two question in group setting, diversity question and problem solving question super easy just say a complete thought and you be fine but look is more nortant if you look really good just show up if not then go for stock room job

8.25 pay

Floor Model Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL (US)

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

The interview was a group interview that was not very organized. We went outside and gathered in a circle in an area by a kids play area in the mall and answered questions. The purpose of the questions was to see which people would stand out, but the question were not pertinent to the job.

Interview Questions

I declined because the job seemed like it was more for the superficial and young.

Floor Model Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL (US)

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in June 2014.

Was pretty easy. I walked into the store on a Tuesday and spoke directly to the manager who was nice and walked me through exactly how to apply at one of the little kiosks they have in the store. I applied for a model position and the manager told me to come back on Friday for the group interview.

In total there was 5 of us and the questions were simple: What does diversity mean to you and why is it important in the workplace? Why do you think you'll make a good employee? Why do you wanna work here? stuff like that. I must say, the girl interviewing us seemed a bit ditzy...she didn't really seem interested in us, it almost was like she didn't wanna be there nor care at all. When she was going down the line asking questions she even asked me "Do I have to repeat the question for you or did you hear it?" Whatever. I thought the interview went well, but sadly I was not offered the position. They make it clear that they do NOT want you to call them, they will call you within a week if you got the position and will give you the silent treatment if you didn't.

Floor Model Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in May 2014.

I was walking around the mall and the store managers approached me and asked if I would be interested in getting a part time summer job at A&F. They gave me a recruitment card with the website and password and told me I should apply online. I applied the next day and chose my interview for the next Friday afternoon at 4. Their interviews are always Tuesdays and Fridays at 4, and they are group interviews. I did some Googling around and read up about the interviews/what to wear. Interviews are casual and quick. Be peppy and outgoing, wear their clothes - what's in for the season (do NOT dress "business" like you normally would for an interview), be friendly, smile a lot, and know some about their company. For women you can't go wrong with dark-wash skinnies and a plain v-neck or an A&F style blouse. Their colors right now are gray, white, and navy. Flip flops are perfect. Natural makeup and hair. Be confident. That's what they want. After the interview they will tell you when you should hear back if you get the job. They told me I would hear back within a week if I got the job. I ended up getting a call 8 days after the interview. If you don't hear from them for a while you could always call them and see what's up.

Interview Questions
    • How would your friends and family describe you, and what do you think are your best qualities?
      What is diversity, and why is it important in the workplace?
      How would you describe A&F's style?
      Why do you think you would be successful at A&F?
        View Answer

Floor Model Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

one interview

Interview Questions
    There is none. Take it or leave it

Floor Model Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodbridge, VA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodbridge, VA (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in March 2014.

A recruiter ran out of the store and stopped to ask me to apply/do an interview. I did the interview March 20th with three other people. I was the only male, and only caucasian (which made answering the diversity question a bit harder!). I read that it usually takes about a week to hear back (if you don't hear back you don't get offered a position) but I was called this afternoon Monday (interviewed on prior Friday) and offered a position / orientation date. I think it helps to be totally friendly not only with the interviewer BUT ALSO with the other interviewers!

Interview Questions
    • I think the hardest question was to describe what you think of A&F, I forgot to say preppy.   View Answer

Floor Model Interview

went to store manager helped me fill out application
    the day of interview i was so tired and i couldnt open my eyes so obviously they rejected me
    just try to be clear and be awake