Abercrombie & Fitch Floor Model Interview Questions

1.6

57 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Toronto, ON
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in May 2012.

Got casts at the store, came in for a group interview and was hired next week

Interview Questions
  • What is diversity to you?
    Why is diversity important to the workplace?
      View Answer
start minimum wage.

Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Floor Model Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Minneapolis, MN (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN (US)

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

They stressed diversity and communication ability.
    You should be able to understand why diversity is a priority for the company and be able to sell your personality, all of the managers are looking for bubbly people who are able to speak to the customers while portraying the company image.

No negotiation.

Floor Model Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mentor, OH (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mentor, OH (US)

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in July 2010.

Really open and friendly. Group interview turned one-on-one. Offered in great detail the rundown of the job, what was expected, dress etiquette and brand identity. Paperwork was easy. People are great.

Interview Questions
    • If you see a customer having a difficult time (trying on clothes, choosing an outfit) what would you do?   Answer Question

Floor Model Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Farmington, CT (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington, CT (US)

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in September 2012.

The hiring process for me was really more of a scouting process, as someone approached me at school to work for the company. In need of a job, I said yes, and wound up in a group interview with a bunch of other potential employees and myself. It was more of an orientation than even an interview, as I guess they hire anyone.

Floor Model Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Santa Clara, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in May 2013.

Dress like them for the interview. Meaning you don't have to where slacks and a button up shirt. If you don't have their clothes, just try to dress in their style. Be yourself, the interviews are just going to ask you basic questions about your worth ethics and how you would react under certain situations.

Interview Questions
    • There aren't any unexpected questions. They might ask you a questions like "What makes Abercrombie & Fitch clothes stand out from others?"   Answer Question

Floor Model Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Orlando, FL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL (US)

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in June 2014.

Was pretty easy. I walked into the store on a Tuesday and spoke directly to the manager who was nice and walked me through exactly how to apply at one of the little kiosks they have in the store. I applied for a model position and the manager told me to come back on Friday for the group interview.

In total there was 5 of us and the questions were simple: What does diversity mean to you and why is it important in the workplace? Why do you think you'll make a good employee? Why do you wanna work here? stuff like that. I must say, the girl interviewing us seemed a bit ditzy...she didn't really seem interested in us, it almost was like she didn't wanna be there nor care at all. When she was going down the line asking questions she even asked me "Do I have to repeat the question for you or did you hear it?" Whatever. I thought the interview went well, but sadly I was not offered the position. They make it clear that they do NOT want you to call them, they will call you within a week if you got the position and will give you the silent treatment if you didn't.

Floor Model Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

two question in group setting, diversity question and problem solving question super easy just say a complete thought and you be fine but look is more nortant if you look really good just show up if not then go for stock room job

8.25 pay

Floor Model Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Wayne, NJ (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayne, NJ (US)

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in June 2010.

I applied for the position and was taken to the a cafeteria, where the sales manager asked me a bunch of questions. She essentially asked why I would be a good fit, why I represent Abercrombie, etc. Easy process, however, they mainly went off looks.

Interview Questions
    • None, it was all easy. I'm telling you though, unless you are what they are looking for, you won't have the job. Wear Abercrombie to the interview.   Answer Question

Floor Model Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Jacksonville, FL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL (US)

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

The interview was a group interview that was not very organized. We went outside and gathered in a circle in an area by a kids play area in the mall and answered questions. The purpose of the questions was to see which people would stand out, but the question were not pertinent to the job.

Interview Questions

I declined because the job seemed like it was more for the superficial and young.

Floor Model Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Buford, GA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buford, GA (US)

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in August 2013.

It last 10 minutes tops, easy questions. do not think to much about it, relax and be positive, if you are too structured they will sense that you aren't a people person.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself in five years?   View Answer

Worked for Abercrombie & Fitch? Contribute to the Community!