Abercrombie & Fitch Floor Model Interview Questions

Updated 15 Apr, 2015
Updated 15 Apr, 2015

1.7

Floor Model Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Toronto, ON) in May 2012.

Interview

Got casts at the store, came in for a group interview and was hired next week

Interview Questions

• What is diversity to you?
    Why is diversity important to the workplace?

1 Answer

Negotiation

start minimum wage.

Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Floor Model Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Vernon Hills, IL (US)).

Interview

It was an Easy one-on-one talk with the manager of the store. He asked me about 5 questions, then told me I had the job and when could I start. I would recommend wearing Abercrombie to the interview, as well as having natural hair and makeup as this is how they have their floor models dress.

Floor Model Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

My friend referred me, so I went in stores, got recurited by one of the managers, she asked if I can do an interview right now, I said yes, so I did an interview with the other manager (it was me and this guy that I so happen to know, so it wasn't awkward) she asked simple questions, then she said if we got the job she'll call in a week, she called me the next day!

Floor Model Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Phila, PA (US)).

Interview

Interview process was straight forward .They asked questions like why are you a great candidate , what does diversity mean in a workplace , do you know how to be a team player and so forth . Most ambercrombie & fitch recruiter are arrogant and really don't seem to care really . Fake it until you make it

Location was too far from school

Floor Model Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Scranton, PA (US)).

Interview

Brief. Lasted roughly 5 minutes, done in a group. Basically they asked you questions you would expect like why their store? If you consider yourself outgoing? Describe yourself in 3 words etc

Interview Questions

• Why is diversity important in the work place?   2 Answers

Floor Model Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

They asked me questions about abercrombie and the whole interview took like 10 minutes. I was interviewed with another person and we were both hired on the spot. I went in to apply in person and they called me the next monday. It was really laid back and easy going. Nothing to fear of.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe Abercrombie as a brand?   1 Answer

Floor Model Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

questions are basic. if you dont know how to answer what diversity is they wont hire you. It is usually a relaxed interview, nothing too crazy. You can dress how you would if you worked at abercrombie.

better job

Floor Model Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Minneapolis, MN (US)).

Interview

They stressed diversity and communication ability.
    You should be able to understand why diversity is a priority for the company and be able to sell your personality, all of the managers are looking for bubbly people who are able to speak to the customers while portraying the company image.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Floor Model Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

two question in group setting, diversity question and problem solving question super easy just say a complete thought and you be fine but look is more nortant if you look really good just show up if not then go for stock room job

Interview Questions

• how do friend describe you?   1 Answer

8.25 pay

Floor Model Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Jacksonville, FL (US)).

Interview

The interview was a group interview that was not very organized. We went outside and gathered in a circle in an area by a kids play area in the mall and answered questions. The purpose of the questions was to see which people would stand out, but the question were not pertinent to the job.

Interview Questions

• What does diversity mean to you and why is it important?   2 Answers

I declined because the job seemed like it was more for the superficial and young.