AXA Advisors Interview Questions

Updated Sep 6, 2014
Updated Sep 6, 2014

2.3

Intern - Hourly Interview

I was first contacted by other interns for the job. They set up the interview. Very relaxed interview with the Vice President of the office, which is the title of the branch manager; no surprises and very courteous.

Financial Advisor Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AXA Advisors in July 2014.

I was asked to take a group interview but it was actually like group chat.
    there were 7 interviewers in the group and the advisor took us to a conference room and let us asking him whatever question we wanted.
    At the same time, the advisor asked his team to give us small 1 to 1 interview in other small rooms.
    they are all really nice. and the questions are really easy.

Interview Questions
    • easy questions: like how much you know about axa? why you choose this position?   Answer Question

Financial Advisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at AXA Advisors.

4 Interviews total, one informational, one one-on-one, another in depth one-on-one talking bigger picture of job details, last one-on-one with President. Very professional and strong follow through with communicating expectations of their candidates.

Interview Questions
    • What would be your target market and how would you go into the community and bring in those clients?

Why do you want to work for AXA?
        Answer Question

High initial start-up costs, commission based pay

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

interviewed at AXA Advisors in July 2014.

1st round was all behavior-based questions and very basic getting to know the interviewee on a personal level. 2nd round was similar but discussed job details and compensation. 3rd round is conference call with interviewer discussing more of the job and training.

Interview Questions
    • Trying to keep up with the different potential paths was not easy.   View Answer

Financial Professional Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days - interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Meet with District Manager who will regale you with the income potential and the joys of running your own practice. VP of branch will brag about the retention percentages of their associates after 4 years being the best in the industry. You should ask what the 1 and 2 years success rates are :)

no negotiations...no salary!

AXA PWM Interview

interviewed at AXA Advisors in May 2011.

Applied through university career website and interviewed with Vice President at NY Office with other candidates.
    They presented what AXA does and What they expect to us. and then do the interview separately.

Interview Questions
    • Not much difficult, just explained why I want this position   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Morristown, NJ (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morristown, NJ (US)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at AXA Advisors in June 2014.

Applied through Career Services at my school. The HR person contacted me for an interview on a Friday Morning. I get there and the person who was supposed to interview me was no where to be found. They looked around for her and they found out she took the day off. They weren't prepared for me. I got interviewed by the Executive Assistant and she was not really familiar with the position, in my opinion. I got no apology and I never followed up because I believe they were unprofessional.

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

I applied online - interviewed at AXA Advisors.

The hiring process consisted of 3 parts: the initial interview, a background check which if you passed the first two you would be called in for a second interview. I did not continue on with my second interview for personal reasons but the initial interview was heavily focused on myself asking questions.

Financial Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Salt Lake City, UT (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT (US)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at AXA Advisors in December 2010.

Met Manager at a career fair at my university. Had first two interviews with him. First was an introductory interview, the second was heavy on product descriptions. The third was with the branch president and seemed like a bit of a rubber stamp interview. There really isn't a lot of probing in these interviews. They mainly want to see if you have the charisma to sit down in front of clients and lead them in a discussion of their finances.

Interview Questions
    They had a set salary for all people starting in my particular business group. It was take it or leave it.

Financial Sales Assistant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at AXA Advisors.

I had a classmate working here and the CFP was looking for another assistant, that's how I was referred to the job. The interview process was pretty lengthy, but it will vary from adviser to adviser. Each of them runs their practice their own way. Make sure you get everything on paper.

Interview Questions
    • What are your goals and how does working here accomplish them?   View Answer

Worked for AXA Advisors? Contribute to the Community!