AXA Advisors

Updated 12 Nov, 2014
Updated 12 Nov, 2014

2.3

Financial Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

I applied through college or university – interviewed at AXA Advisors.

I transmitted my resume to a recruiter at a career fair. Someone contacted me a month later. I did a first interview with a VP then a second with the Branch Manager.

Interview Questions
    • Before to proceed the interview they wanted to evaluate my ability to make connections and the potential of my network. So they ask me to make a list of all my contacts + to connect with institutions in order to add more people to my network. All this, Prior to receive an offer!   Answer Question

Financial Advisor Interview

The hiring process was a completed in 3 steps. The final step was completing a business plan and going over compensation. It took about a month to go through the process and was pretty straight forward.

Financial Advisor Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AXA Advisors.

It was a group interview. We have 12 people together. At first, he asked question to everybody. It was a fair chance for people who knows the answer. He asked 6 questions and each of us answered individually in front of others.

No negotiation

Financial Professional Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Typical interview process. I met with a recruiter with for a one-on-one interview after speaking with him at a career fair. It lasted about 20 minutes and I was asked a lot of behavioral questions. The next step in the process was an interview with a group of candidates.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AXA Advisors in October 2014.

Applied online and received a call in about a week. Went into their NYC office for an interview. The interview was very straightforward. The interviewer was also very honest about the position being mainly sales and said that it definitely is not for everyone.

Interview Questions

Didn't really want to go into sales

Intern - Hourly Interview

I was first contacted by other interns for the job. They set up the interview. Very relaxed interview with the Vice President of the office, which is the title of the branch manager; no surprises and very courteous.

Financial Advisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AXA Advisors in September 2014.

After applying online, I received a phone call where they ask me to come in for an interview. First interview was getting to know the interviewee on a more personal level. Second interview was more about understanding the company and compensation. Third interview was with the Vice President of the branch.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were fairly simple. Why would you like to work at AXA Advisors? Why should we choose you? What are your best and worst attributes?   Answer Question

Financial Advisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at AXA Advisors.

4 Interviews total, one informational, one one-on-one, another in depth one-on-one talking bigger picture of job details, last one-on-one with President. Very professional and strong follow through with communicating expectations of their candidates.

Interview Questions
    • What would be your target market and how would you go into the community and bring in those clients?

Why do you want to work for AXA?
        Answer Question

High initial start-up costs, commission based pay

Financial Professional Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at AXA Advisors.

Meet with District Manager who will regale you with the income potential and the joys of running your own practice. VP of branch will brag about the retention percentages of their associates after 4 years being the best in the industry. You should ask what the 1 and 2 years success rates are :)

no negotiations...no salary!

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

I applied online – interviewed at AXA Advisors.

The hiring process consisted of 3 parts: the initial interview, a background check which if you passed the first two you would be called in for a second interview. I did not continue on with my second interview for personal reasons but the initial interview was heavily focused on myself asking questions.