AXA Advisors Intern Interview Questions

Updated Jun 17, 2014

2.3

15 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

I applied for the summer internship through my college career development center and received an email regarding the interview within a week of submitting my job application. The hiring and interview process was very professional. Candidates should expect the standard procedure. My advice would be to bring extra copies of your resume and cover letter. You may encounter a group/panel interview without notice.

Interview Questions
  • I found the interview to be quite fair. There should not be any difficult or unexpected questions if candidates do their homework. It may be wise to research the company, position, and interviewer(s).   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for AXA Advisors

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

met at a college recruiting career fair. was called in to set up an interview. Met up with them.

Interview Questions
    • some technical questions. had to define key terms like cash flow, monetary policy, corporate finance etc.   Answer Question

internship was unpaid

Intern Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Generally discussed the position responsibilities and the role Axa provides to its clients. Nothing too behavioral or on the spot, a very candid and simple interview. My (future boss) explained I would be able to sit in on weekly trainings and sit in on some client meetings. I was able to learn a lot of how the financial services industry works.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to be a financial advisor?   View Answer
    I would advise one to intern at Axa if they would like to become a Financial Advisor. There is a ton to be learned in relation to building a client base and being able to sell your service to others.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days - interviewed at AXA Advisors in November 2012.

Mostly the employee will ask your about your career goals. And fully explain to you about this company. And the different functions of each part of the company. The person who in charge with recruiting, is really nice, and easy to communicate with.

Interview Questions
    • The difficulty is you need to get to know more about this company, and what does the company do before go to the interview.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Pretty standard interview, didn't feel too stressed.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at AXA Advisors in April 2011.

I applied online and was called to set up an interview the next week. The interview process was very straight forward. I was asked to go into a room where a lady met with me asked about my qualifications and why I would be a good fit. the interview lasted about 30 minutes and she offered me something on the spot. As an intern I handled all interview candidates from interns to advisers setting up appointments etc.

Interview Questions
    • There were no business cases just emphasis on personality and technical ability.
      Excel experience is also a plus.
        Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Scottsdale, AZ (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days - interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Applied online through my school, got an interview which was easy it was What do you know about AXA? How could you help AXA? What are your hobbies, What do you want to do in 20 years. Really easy relaxed interview, i was so nervous.

Interview Questions
    • Easy questions, do some research on the company and know what they do.   Answer Question
    none $10 an hour which is fair, the work is easy and gives you tons of experience into the industry.

Intern Interview

I have a face to face interview in the dallas office. She asked me about myself and some activities and organization I joined. I was also asked about the programs I did in my school. The interview may last 20 minutes-30 minutes.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at AXA Advisors in September 2012.

Applied for the position through school's career website. They emailed me two weeks later to schedule a group interview. Group interview was quick; the guy just talked about what they did and the projects interns would be working on. Then he went around the room asking everyone to tell them about themselves.

Intern Interview

applied online and got call back 3 weeks later. Had one interview with an assistant general questions and why you want to work here. Had another interview with an ad visor generally fit questions.

Interview Questions
    they work with your schedule

Worked for AXA Advisors? Contribute to the Community!