AXA Advisors

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Services Professional Interview

I applied online - interviewed at AXA Advisors in March 2012.

Interview Details 3 rounds of interviews. The first one is mainly for them to get to know you, It involves a long monologue that includes description of the job, hiring, process, training process, and information on the certifications you will need to get before you can be a contracted employee. The second interview focuses more on the training process and how you will get clients when you start. The third interview focuses on pay and then they will either give you an offer or they won't.

Interview Question – describe a three pronged approach that you took to solving a situation and how did it turn out   View Answer

Reason for Declining – It's a great opportunity, but you don't get paid during the time you are studying for the certifications you need in order to be a contracted employee. You have to get your series 7 and series 66 which can take up to 12 weeks. I have to many bills and my loans are going to kick in right away. If I would of been better off I would have accepted the offer. The average pay within 4-5 years for this position is 80-120k.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at AXA Advisors

Worked for AXA Advisors? Contribute to the Community!

AXA Advisors Videos

AXA Advisors – Why Work for Us?

What we stand for… We connect people in communities with financial services and products that help protect the futures they build for themselves and their families. At AXA Advisors, we work hard to help our financial… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AXA Advisors Financial Services Professional interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by AXA Advisors employees and interview candidates.