ATCO Interview Questions

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at ATCO

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ATCO (Edmonton, AB) in June-2012.

Interview

the manager picked me up 10 minutes late and guided me to a small conference room where was not arranged for a formal interview. The interview was completed between the manager and I in 15 minutes, no water or drink.

Interview Questions

• Why the current employer pay that much? Are they crazy?   Answer Question

A Job In General At Automation Perssonel Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at ATCO (Nashville, TN (US)) in September-2014.

Interview

I went into automation, they had me fill out thier application and take a simple test. Told me to come back tge following day, that they had an open position for nissan. They interviewed me the following day and about 2 days later gave me my uniform for work.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking for a job?   1 Answer
    • Youre a recent graduate from high school, do you plan in going to college soon?   1 Answer

Quality Inspector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sterling Heights, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ATCO (Sterling Heights, MI (US)) in January-2012.

Interview

I applied for a quality inspector job but the position changed to one of site administrator. I was not made fully aware of this till the day of the interview. The building and all the people I met were nice. I arrived at the facility and filled out an application and then was led to another room for the interview. There were three people present and the owner. Everone was very professional except for the owner who never got up from his desk and he had a look on his face like I owed him money. The interview seemed to go well until the owner announced he was done and that was the end. If company culture starts from the top and goes down then I would have to say ATCO is probably not a good place to work.

Interview Questions

• Since I thought I was interviewing for a different position the most difficult question was the one about how I would handle a team member who was not carrying their own wait.   Answer Question

Electrical EIT Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ATCO in February-2011.

Interview

I got a call to come for an interview two days after the call. When I went in for the interview, two ladies from HR asked me a bunch of general personality/skills questions. They also asked me to explain in layman language some sort of a system..so I explained the Power Systems to them. The interview went quite well. Just two days after I got an email saying I was not chosen for the employment - I found it quite weird and have no clue why? Will probably try to get back in touch with them to find out the reason.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situate where you had to make the right choices   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ATCO in July-2008.

Interview

First interview consisted of a group of management people who asked a wide range questions from personality to technical skills. The personality questions focused on team work and dealing with work conflict; the techinical questions included statistical tests, such as how to decide whether the variable should be included in the statistical model and what determined whether it was a good model or not. Second interview was to write a report based on different econometrics model, which one was a better model and why.