AT&T

Updated Sep 22, 2014
1,346 Interview Reviews

2.7

Network Engineer Interview

Very basic/standard interview. Phone interview first, then an in person technical interview. The ultimate decision on hiring is made during the technical interview.

Interview Questions
    They offered, I accepted.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at AT&T in August 2014.

Applied online and received a email one week later to complete an online assessment. After completing the online assessment I received a call from the HR 3-4 weeks later. The call was very informative towards the hours, location and more in depth about the position and also to schedule a interview the following day at the corporate location.
    I arrived at the interview the next day 45 min and was then greeted by the clerk who then directed me to the lobby where I was then directed to the interview room. The interviewer informed me that he was conducting a "Blitz" interview where he wanted to ask as much about me and my past experience in a shorter time period. There weren't any questions which really caught me off guard, just basic questions asking about my past work experience, education, career goals, and what keeps me motivated. He then gave me more information regarding the RSC, hours, company information, what is to be expected, and lastly gave me a chance to ask questions. At the end of the interview he informed me that if I was selected to move forward that I would hear something with the next 3-4 business days. However I received a phone call the very next day to conduct a final face-to-face interview the following day at the store location which I applied at.
    When I arrived at the final interview I was a little nervous but once I began speaking to the store manager I was at ease and more comfortable. The manager just went over my resume, asked questions about my sales experience and surprisingly did not ask any scenario questions. They had me shadow a store employee for about 45 min to see how well I fit in and interacted with the customers. I left that interview feeling confident but unsure at the same time and a week and a half later I received a phone call to extend a offer. Being that I am a recent college graduate, I kinda expected a higher start pay but with the bonuses, commissions, and yearly raises I am very satisfied to be working for this company.

No negotions

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

The process took a few weeks. I was contacted by phone and set up an interview with the regional hiring manager, and she asked typical sales questions. I did not end up getting an offer due to my lack of sales experience on my resume.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you were particularly proud of how you dealt with a customer.   Answer Question

MRS DTAC Engineer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AT&T in February 2010.

The interview consisted of several rounds. First there would be a technical test, english language test and afterwards you would get a 1:1 interview with a manager. The questions were the standard ones you would expect, no surprises.

Straight forward, they gave me what I asked for.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

I applied online - interviewed at AT&T in July 2014.

apply online, do assessments, phone interview with recruiter, 1 on 1 with the hiring lead at the corporate offices then 2 days later 1 on 1 with the store manager. now just waiting for final decision

Premesis Technician Interview

The hiring process was pretty good, got a phone call back in 4 days after applying for the job and received an offer about 3 days after that. The hiring manager was very friendly and asked basic questions that you would expect during an interview.

Customer Support Specialist/CSS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Memphis, TN (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN (US)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at AT&T in August 2014.

I applied online Aug. 9th which includes a 2 hour assessment (of customer service skills , data entry, typing, personality and reading maps ) on Aug. 13th got an email stating I'm still in the running . On Aug. 16th got an email to call and schedule an interview with the CSS manager ( interview was scheduled for that Monday Aug. 18th. Interview lasted about 45 Min. Which consisted of the STARs Method . On Aug. 20th received a tentative offer letter pending a background check and drug screening (I took the next day which was Aug. 21st) via HireRight (they verify your last 5 years of employment and 10 years for background ) I had to submit w-2 because my previous employer charged for my employment verification that process took about 3 days (includes send them my w-2s ) . Then on Aug. 28 I received my official offer letter and welcome letter with my start date.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult question , just relax and be very honest .   Answer Question
    I was able to negotiate after experience and skill were verified .

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at AT&T.

Applied online about 2 months ago, received a call from an HR recruiting company, asked a few questions to see if you fit the job, gave interview with store, arrived at interview date along with 50 others. It was a large hiring event after all, waiting for news this and next week as told.

Interview Questions
    • How have you handled a situation where a coworker was breaking the rules?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kansas City, MO (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at AT&T in September 2014.

Took a long time to get back call for interview. Now I am waiting for a call for 2nd interview which they said could take a few weeks. Initially, I had to call to find out what the hold up was about. Anyhow, I'm needing a job bad now but have it continue to wait.

Interview Questions
    • How did I handle a difficult situation with a customer and what was the turn out?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Oklahoma City, OK (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AT&T in August 2014.

Incredible experience. It did take awhile to get in the door, but once you do, it's smooth sailing. Hiring Manager was extremely friendly and happy to see me. Right after my first interview, I was sent to my respective store to meet with that Store Manager and she was the same way. Nothing but good things to say about AT&T. Eager to help the interviewee and answers all of your questions quickly.

Interview Questions
    It did take some time to receive my offer, but it was better than expected. Well worth the wait!

Worked for AT&T? Contribute to the Community!