AT&T

Updated Aug 24, 2014

2.5

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at AT&T in March 2014.

I knew someone internally who referred me to a hiring manager for the position I was interested in. I applied online and received an interview request 2 weeks later. I set up an appointment for a phone interview which happened 1 week after getting an interview request. The phone call went very smooth. 2 weeks after the interview, I received an offer. From submission of application to acceptance of offer, it took 5 weeks.

Interview Questions
  • What are some of the main characteristics you believe a leader should have?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at AT&T.

Met recruiter at job fair and they asked me several questions about my resume. I had one followup virtual interview with a recruiter and another with a manager and one of the people who work there so they could answer any of my additional questions. It was a very quick process and they always got back to me quickly. I would say the entire process took about a month.

Interview Questions
    • They did not ask any really unexpected questions. Mostly scenarios which I responded to using the STAR method.   Answer Question

I received another offer that I decided to take instead.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at AT&T.

Applied in November. Got interview in early December and an offer within a week. Interview was with 2 head managers.

Interview Questions
    • Interview questions were simple IT questions like what is ping, ifconfig, osi model, etc.   Answer Question
    No negotiations

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at AT&T.

Applied online, received an email and phone call asking me to come in for an interview.
    Arrived on-site, was given a brief tour and then two back to back interviews (one technical and one personal). Both interviews were very standard.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult. Expect a brain teaser or two and maybe a leadership/management type question. Questions seemed to be selected from a pool of commonly asked questions, so you will very likely be prepared.   Answer Question
    Was able to negotiate days/hours worked. They were very flexible, as all the interns were first or second years in college.

Intern Interview

I applied online - interviewed at AT&T.

3 people interview, I think they need a project manager instead of the engineer. one of them, I think he is the hiring manager. He asked a lot of questions. but the questions are not that hard. I think I answered them very well. I don't want this job because I don't think it is an engineer position.

Interview Questions
    • Three strengths and one weakness
       why are you interested in this program
      What do you know about AT&T
      Why do you want to work for AT&T What interests you in a career
        Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at AT&T in June 2012.

HR was a bit slow and inefficient but they eventually took care of me in a professional and courteous manner. Interview questions were pretty standard. Interviewer was a much more experienced employee but still understood the situation of an entry-level job seeker. The interview could really be more of a 2-way conversation if you want it to be, as opposed to a traditional interview.

Interview Questions
    • How would you visually represent a problem you had to solve?   View Answer
    Everything was through email and pretty intuitive.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

The process took a day - interviewed at AT&T in April 2011.

Very laid back

Interview Questions

Worked for AT&T? Contribute to the Community!