ARAMARK

2.5

Cleaner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pictou, NS
    Anonymous Employee in Pictou, NS

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ARAMARK in June 2013.

the interview was good very informing. interviewed by 2 people. asked me many different questions. gave me a chance to ask questions. asked me why i would be a good fit. even though i had no experience.. to me it went well

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kanata, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kanata, ON

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at ARAMARK in August 2011.

The interview was very informal and asked if can work in a fast pace environment as at NHL games there could be big line ups and guests who are not happy to be in line for long periods of time.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if a guest started to yell at you?   View Answer
    Offered the guest a free product to calm the situation done

Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ARAMARK in August 2010.

Very nice working environment. Lacked kitchen staff.

Starbucks Barista Interview

alication online, then they called me in and interviewed me, and gave me offer at the end of the interview, and kind of let me pick where i wanted to work

Banquet Server Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at ARAMARK.

The interview process was very basic. I applied in-person, then received a phone call a week later, and scheduled a face-to-face interview. The process was very smooth, and the people were very friendly. I would highly recommend applying to this company. They are a part of a union, and once in the company, you can gain opportunities of advancement.

Interview Questions
    • Why should we hire you? Do you have previous experience? Do you have a current food handler's permit? Can you work holidays, and lift up to 35 pounds?   Answer Question
    They offered a base pay, plus tips.

EHS- Entry Level Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at ARAMARK.

The interview was very formal and lasted a few hours. Everyone was very nice and accommodating. However, the individuals interviewing me kept on referring to information the HR department should have provided me with (which I never received). The job description posted on the company's website was not descriptive on what they were looking for which led to a disadvantage. They also asked personal questions (favorite food to cook, etc.) based on the direction the conversation was headed.

Interview Questions
    • Do you see yourself working in the consulting industry?   View Answer

Summer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at ARAMARK in February 2015.

I applied through campus recruiting for this position. I had two interviewers who seemed very interested in what I had to say. They asked very behavioral questions, with a lot of questions about my resume and experiences. Also, make sure you have an idea of what industry and location you are interested in, they can't continue the interview until you decide on the industry and location.

Inbound Customer Service and Sales Interview

invitation and information session. Called back for second interview. Call center simulation. It will take about 45 min to do. Then the interview with manager and director. Fairly typical questions. You will be asked how you know about the company and what you know.

Interview Questions
    • After second interview, it will be another 2 weeks before you know if you have the job.   Answer Question
    no negotiation. this is a hourly seasonal position with no benefits

Student Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at ARAMARK.

The interview took place within our on-campus Career Center, so I didn't get to experience their office culture. The interview was for a student manager position in our dining halls on campus. The woman who interviewed me was extremely friendly and very laid back - she never made me feel intimidated but definitely didn't sugar coat the fact that the job is NOT easy. The interview process was rather simple and standard, your typical procedures.

Interview Questions
    • I can't remember the specific questions she asked - nothing too hard that was noteworthy. Like I said, it was very standard.   Answer Question

Chef Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at ARAMARK.

Interview was, pleasant. The conversation was lively and informative. I never felt intimidateded or worried except when they asked salary requirements. I hadn't researched it so was unprepared. I hope I haven't blown it but if it doesn't work out I'm ok with it