ARAMARK Interview Questions

2.5

Cleaner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pictou, NS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pictou, NS

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ARAMARK in June 2013.

the interview was good very informing. interviewed by 2 people. asked me many different questions. gave me a chance to ask questions. asked me why i would be a good fit. even though i had no experience.. to me it went well

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kanata, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kanata, ON

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at ARAMARK in August 2011.

The interview was very informal and asked if can work in a fast pace environment as at NHL games there could be big line ups and guests who are not happy to be in line for long periods of time.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if a guest started to yell at you?   View Answer
    Offered the guest a free product to calm the situation done

Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ARAMARK in August 2010.

Very nice working environment. Lacked kitchen staff.

Associate District Manager Interview

very friendly recruiter. Met with the hiring managers for 2 different positions. Both were very informative about the positions they were interviewing for. Very professional and relaxed at the same time. They did not hide the pros and cons about the jobs.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time you did something you regreted.   View Answer
    I did not negotiate. Pay seemed fair. Benefits seem good.

A2L Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at ARAMARK.

Relatively easy campus interview. They came to campus fair and select several candidates to do next day interview 1 to 1. After that, I received an email saying that I will be invited to final assessment in PA. Great company and very nice recruiters!!!

Cashier Interview

The HR just asked a few basic questions from a list. He wrote everything you said down and then delivered it to a manager. Then you would get the chance to talk to the manager. The manager asked fewer questions then the HR and began to discuss about the details on work. That was a relaxing interview.

Interview Questions
    Things about working hours is negotiable, but salary is non-negotiable.

Food Service Worker Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at ARAMARK in September 2014.

It wasn't really tough at all. I went to the job fair without a resume and they just asked me to fill out some papers since it was my first time applying to Aramark. The interviewer asked me to come inside a room and it was more of a conversation than an actual interview. She asked me what skills I had for the job that I was applying for (starbucks barista/cashier) and I told her I worked as a barista for a summer. After that, she seemed content with what I had to offer and asked me when I was free.

Drug test

Banquet Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at ARAMARK.

I applied it thru my college, and it took me one day to get their reply. There was nothing special about the interview. There were two interviewers. Most of the questions they asked were about my previous jobs, strengths,weaknesses, scenario questions etc. BUT they did answer some weird questions or questions that are not very related to the job like "Tell me 5 things that you can use with this pen except using it to write". Quite difficult interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me 5 things that you can use with this pen except using it to write   Answer Question

Sales Interview

There was no big interview per se. It was pretty easy and un complicated. There was only one person interviewing and it did not take very long. It was over in 10 minutes.

Accelerate to Leadership Program Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ARAMARK.

I had one over the phone interview which seemed to go well, and they flew me out to their headquarters. They did not recruit from my school, must likely cause their business is not concentrated in Michigan, but the initial recruiter was reluctant to have me on board.
    The interview in Philadelphia was a half day with around around 200 candidates. Associates were spread throughout the conference room, those of which would be interviewing us individually in teams of two. While scoping the candidates it didn't seem that there were many interested in a clear job role or career, just that they want to become management. They also had little OTJ experience with few internships and such. They recruited a majority of "their own people" hiring people out of Philadelphia who had connections with the company, and placing them nationwide without much consideration to their prior experience.

Interview Questions
    • We pride ourselves on integrity. Describe a situation where you showed a tremendous amount of integrity in what you do.   Answer Question