ARAMARK

2.5

Cleaner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pictou, NS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pictou, NS

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ARAMARK in June 2013.

the interview was good very informing. interviewed by 2 people. asked me many different questions. gave me a chance to ask questions. asked me why i would be a good fit. even though i had no experience.. to me it went well

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kanata, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kanata, ON

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at ARAMARK in August 2011.

The interview was very informal and asked if can work in a fast pace environment as at NHL games there could be big line ups and guests who are not happy to be in line for long periods of time.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if a guest started to yell at you?   View Answer
    Offered the guest a free product to calm the situation done

Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ARAMARK in August 2010.

Very nice working environment. Lacked kitchen staff.

Acceleration II Leadership Program Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at ARAMARK.

I first interviewed at my college campus. Then about a week later I recieved an email about being accepted to attend the A2L final round assessment. They paid for my travel and hotel room, then the next morning their was food and an information session detailing the job description and where you will be placed if you get the job. After the info session ended there were two thirty minute interviews with 10 minutes in between each. The first was mostly behavioral and situational questions, while the second interview dealt with where I would like to be located, a couple behavioral questions, then mostly me asking questions about ARAMARK and the A2L program.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time where you had mediate a dispute, either at work or in a group project   Answer Question

Accelerate to Leadership Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ARAMARK.

After speaking with several employees at an on-campus information session, I became very interested in applying. After supplying a resume, I signed up for a first round interview with someone who was very nice. I was then invited to a second round interview in Philadelphia at their headquarters, and there were almost 200-300 other students there also. This time I interviewed with 2 sets of 2 people, about the same material. They were also very personable and I had a lot of fun.

Interview Questions
    • They asked me mostly about myself and my resume, what interested me, my coursework, and what I saw myself doing later on. There were no surprises or out of the ordinary questions.   Answer Question

Accounting Senior Assistant Interview

Easy interview, quick response back after interview process, simple interview questions. Only had one round of interviews to go through. Would recommend because it provides an excellent start to an accounting career.

Summer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at ARAMARK.

I stopped by the Aramark table at the career fair at my university. Gave my information to the table and signed up for an on campus interview. Aramark does not remind you of it so you must check in with the company to confirm the interview! I never did and got a call the day of the interview with minimal time to prepare.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were all very easy. I was pretty much asked about where I would like to placed and my areas of interest. Also asked if I'd be willing to relocate for the summer. The opening question was the generic "tell me what you know about our company." Be prepared for that with any interview.   Answer Question

Assistant Interview

The interview process was great. Met with a few people who were very insightful and warming. They were also very welcoming. The turn around time was pretty fast, they kept you informed and in the know throughout the entire process.

Interview Questions
    • Interview was more like a conversation rather than an interview   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

-Email from recruiter
    -Phone interview with recruiter
    -Email from manager
    -Phone interview with manager
    -Manager told me he was going to set up a face to face interview in a week. My job status online changed to interviewed scheduled.
    -I followed up some time after and the job was filled and no interview was ever scheduled.

Interview Questions
    • Straight forward, all experience based, nothing personal.   Answer Question

Associate District Manager Interview

very friendly recruiter. Met with the hiring managers for 2 different positions. Both were very informative about the positions they were interviewing for. Very professional and relaxed at the same time. They did not hide the pros and cons about the jobs.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time you did something you regreted.   View Answer
    I did not negotiate. Pay seemed fair. Benefits seem good.