AIG

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Services Interview

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at AIG in November 2009.

Interview Details It was an extensive interview process. I knew they were serious about hiring me when they ordered a series of very expensive personality and IQ tests. I did an amazing presentation but they were not sure that I could make the transition from credit card sales development to financial services since I had been with AMEX for so long.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Financial Services Interview

Phoenix, AZ (US)

The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at AIG in March 2009.

Interview Details Interview setting was a conference room, Interview by 5 people. All questions consisted were specific to my experience, no hypothetical questions: Tell me about a time you and a coworker disagreed on a project. Tell me about a time you had to influence people that were not among your direct or indirect reports. Everyone was very pleasant. then I took a personality exam, which took about 10 minutes and seemed easy, though I am unsure of the results.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at AIG

Worked for AIG? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AIG Financial Services interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by AIG employees and interview candidates.