ADT Security Services Interview Questions

2.3

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB

interviewed at ADT Security Services in August 2013.

The hiring process was very easy. You will be asked an initial set of questions. Then you move on to a typing test and finally a manager gives you a final interview. All this completed in a day.

Interview Questions
    • Was there ever a time you had to deal with a difficult co-worker/customer?   Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brampton, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brampton, ON

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at ADT Security Services in May 2011.

given to other candidate based on bias/ preference

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL (US)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at ADT Security Services.

Quick And SimpleInterview . Easy Questions Based Upon Life Experience Basically . The Manager That Interview Me Was Fairly Nice & Had LOTS Of Energy For Her Age . The Background Check Took Only 2 Days . I LOVE Working Here It Is Amazing .

Make Sure You Negotiate The Hourly Rate & There Is A Rate Change Of 10% Extra If Work After 830PM . :)

Senior Human Resources Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL (US)

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at ADT Security Services in September 2014.

Had a detailed phone and in person interview, seemed very assuring at that point but no response/feedback (yes, Maybe, No) for a 3 weeks which is very frustrating to the interviewer. And i guess the feedback should not take more than a few days so that the applicant can move forward.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to choose this career as BA when you have been doing QA lead work in the previous jobs   View Answer

Residential Sales Representative Interview

Quick, easy and they will hire you if you can talk, breathe and are willing to drive to the not so pleasant parts of town. Starts with a call, get an interview, be willing to work the hours and you've got a good chance to get hired. It all depends on their numbers and how many people they need to hire because they are always turning over the staff weeding out the C, D and F players

Sales Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at ADT Security Services in August 2014.

I applied online, I had 5 interviews spread over 4 months. It was a v e r y slow process. I had a great recruiter to work with and in the initial interview I was told that the need was imediate. During my first phone interview with the hiring manager he just blew me off, when it was rescheduled by the recruiter the hiring manager was 45 mins late to the call. I could see right away that I possessed some but not all of the traits he was looking for. We had a in person interview that was one third the time he asked me to allot for our meeting and did not touch on the things he stated were critical to success at ADT. Many unreturned calls and emails latter, I understand that they may be going forward with an internal candidate

Interview Questions
    • How will you manage commission only sales teams?   View Answer

Residential Sales Representative Interview

This interview was full of lies about the job. A lot of what was discussed never came true and some of what you were expected to do was never discussed. Take lots of notes. Make sure you understand it all.

High Volume Residential and Small Business Installer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at ADT Security Services.

6 steps total. The interview process was comfortable. Very straight forward questions. The questions that where asked where technical in nature. The background check is very in-depth.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you went above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL (US)

I applied online – interviewed at ADT Security Services in July 2014.

hiring all the time it means one thing no body take the job , salary only on commision base, very difficult to sell home security system,you have to reach your quota,you have to call or visit customers.pressure on the job

Interview Questions
    • to many internet question ,no reponse to the aplication   View Answer

Residential Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ashland, VA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ashland, VA (US)

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at ADT Security Services in July 2014.

Received a call from their recruiter and showed up early for interview to find a sign saying fill out application. The young lady who interviewed me was nervous and kept reading her instructions. Once I realized that the management position I had applied to was not available, I ended the interview.

I applied for a management position, which was not on the table.