ADT Security Services

2.3

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB

interviewed at ADT Security Services in August 2013.

The hiring process was very easy. You will be asked an initial set of questions. Then you move on to a typing test and finally a manager gives you a final interview. All this completed in a day.

Interview Questions
    • Was there ever a time you had to deal with a difficult co-worker/customer?   Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brampton, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brampton, ON

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at ADT Security Services in May 2011.

given to other candidate based on bias/ preference

Inside Sales Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at ADT Security Services in January 2015.

The first interview was really easy. I got a second interview right away. I am waiting to go in for the second interview. The interview was very informational. She asked a few easy questions just to get to know me. Got the tour of the facility then took a personality test. Passed it and got the second interview. I wonder if the job pays enough because I have to commute thirty minutes to the location north of the river.

Interview Questions
    • What would be your weakness for this job?   View Answer

Installer Position Interview

The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at ADT Security Services in January 2015.

when i arrived i signed in and was welcomed with smiles and politeness in the receptionist area waited for my interviewer once greeted we walked into office area. i was asked some quick questions in regards to my experience and then was notified about what's expected of the position and also all benefits.

Emergency Dispatch Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN (US)

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at ADT Security Services in January 2015.

The hiring and interview process that I went through was simple for me. I received an email about a week after I put my application in telling me about the company and their benefits. I then received a phone call from the Lead Recruiter who asked me a few questions on the phone and told me a few things about the position I applied for, etc. She then told me that she was going to send me a typing assessment through my email and that once I received it, I was to take it as soon as I could. I proceeded to do so, and then I emailed her telling her thank you and that I completed the typing assessment. Minutes later I received an email back from her telling me that I did great on the assessment and asked if I was available to interview the next day. I went on to interview the next day, I thought it was just going to be with her and then leave and have another interview later on, but I ended up interviewing with the Lead Recruiter and then a Team Manager, and afterwards, the job offer was extended to me, I accepted the offer, and then started my paperwork for my background check, drug test, consent forms, etc.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question I had to answer was, "What three qualities would you say make the best customer service representative?"   View Answer

Resi Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL (US)

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at ADT Security Services.

I went to 2 interviews. First interview was basic overview of the company and talked about my past experience and why I felt I would be a good fit. Second interview was role playing and execution of my 30-60-90 day plan.

Interview Questions
    • How many sells do I plan to get in the first 30 days, 60 days, 90 days and how do I plan to get them   Answer Question
    Position was straight commission. No need for negotiation.

Division Director Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at ADT Security Services.

This process was streamlined, simple and straight forward amazing given the size of this organization. Did application, spoke to an HR rep, then was given an onsite interview. They flew me to the location, provided pickup, and the entire experience was welcoming. As an applicant you felt if they granted an interview they actually valued their and your time. Spent most of the day, interviews and tours of the location, able to ask questions of anyone.

Interview Questions
    • Would you work for our competitor? Why or why not?   View Answer
    I did not negotiate, as they asked for compensation requirements prior to the in-person interview. The offer was generous and in line with what I expected from a leadership position within this size organization.

Residential Sales Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at ADT Security Services.

Was initially contacted by a recruiter. Ran through some initial screening questions over the phone before being scheduled to meet with a sales manager. Sales Manager described position in detail, pointing out it is not for the weak at heart; requires relentless hard work, positive attitude, long hours to accommodate homeowners' schedule.

Interview Questions
    • If you could pick one word to describe why you are successful in sales what would it be   Answer Question

Wouldn't have been able to meet the demands of the schedule.

Residential Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK (US)

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at ADT Security Services in December 2014.

I was contacted by a corporate head hunter for this interview. The interview lasted about an hour and was pretty informal. The place has an essence of fraternity type behavior and humor. I was offered the position but requested time to consider what I had just been told. I wrote an email to the hiring manager requesting more information. 92% National Turnover for this position. Only 8% stay in this position. There is a reason instead of responding to simple questions the manager revoked the offer. Do your homework! This is not a real job. 60+ hours a week knocking on random doors at an average income for a sales rep is around $13.25 an hour. Yes there are some benefits but there are way better options out there. KCCO!

Interview Questions

I wrote a questionnaire to the manager. He didn't want to take the time to explain company policy. My politely and professionally worded questions would force him to divulge a lot of negative aspects of the position. He would rather not waste his time to explain or help as his answers would make most professionals run for their life.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA (US)

I applied online – interviewed at ADT Security Services in December 2014.

So i came in with my resume. The interview was nice and easy. I got my drug test paper and passed. Was offered job next day and i took it.
    BUT in the interview he assured me that the position didnt intel me walking from door to door trying to sell thr system!!! So after 3days of long oriantain and paperwork i started working. And was surprised when i was walking around in the cold unprepared for the weather because he LIED TO ME!! I promptly resigned and wasnt paid for my time in orientation which we were supposed to receive 80$!!a waste of time. MAKE SURE to ask though questions and find your own asnwers also

Just was hired and came in next day