ADT Security Services Interview Questions & Reviews

2.3

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Calgary, AB
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB

interviewed at ADT Security Services in August 2013.

The hiring process was very easy. You will be asked an initial set of questions. Then you move on to a typing test and finally a manager gives you a final interview. All this completed in a day.

Interview Questions
    • Was there ever a time you had to deal with a difficult co-worker/customer?   Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Brampton, ON
    Anonymous Employee in Brampton, ON

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at ADT Security Services in May 2011.

given to other candidate based on bias/ preference

Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Jacksonville, FL (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL (US)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at ADT Security Services in July 2014.

Everything was great besides they never called when they said they will. Person that interviewed me said I will hear from them in 7-10 business day and they will probably make me an offer. I tried contacting them after two weeks and left a voicemail with HR person but never heard back. Very disappointing

Residential Sales Representative Interview

Quick, easy and they will hire you if you can talk, breathe and are willing to drive to the not so pleasant parts of town. Starts with a call, get an interview, be willing to work the hours and you've got a good chance to get hired. It all depends on their numbers and how many people they need to hire because they are always turning over the staff weeding out the C, D and F players

Residential Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Jacksonville, FL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at ADT Security Services in April 2011.

First there is a small phone interview, then a large group interview, with main manager and one team lead, very fun and quick questions since it was such a large group

Interview Questions
    • Most questions were very basic since it was an entry level job   Answer Question
    HR manager called back after group interview to and informed me where to go for my drug test

Residential Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Ashland, VA (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Ashland, VA (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at ADT Security Services in July 2014.

Received a call from their recruiter and showed up early for interview to find a sign saying fill out application. The young lady who interviewed me was nervous and kept reading her instructions. Once I realized that the management position I had applied to was not available, I ended the interview.

I applied for a management position, which was not on the table.

Residential Sales Representative, Largo Fl Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Largo, FL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Largo, FL (US)

I interviewed through other source - interviewed at ADT Security Services in August 2013.

The hiring and interviewing process in the Largo Fl office was extremely easy. My friend was a manager there so I really didn't have any kind of hiring process. When I showed up, she hired me on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • I got hired by a friend in management so I didn't have any unexpected questions.   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Residential Sales Representative Interview

This interview was full of lies about the job. A lot of what was discussed never came true and some of what you were expected to do was never discussed. Take lots of notes. Make sure you understand it all.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Irving, TX (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX (US)

I interviewed online - interviewed at ADT Security Services in May 2014.

Received a phone call pertaining to setting up an interview time, once confirmed, was sent a text detailing time and address. Arrived 25 minutes before scheduled time. I signed in and was immediately retrieved and taken into the interview room. I was interviewed by one of the hiring managers.

High Volume Residential and Small Business Installer Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at ADT Security Services.

6 steps total. The interview process was comfortable. Very straight forward questions. The questions that where asked where technical in nature. The background check is very in-depth.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you went above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question

Worked for ADT Security Services? Contribute to the Community!