ADT Security Services Interview Questions

Updated 5 Apr, 2015
Updated 5 Apr, 2015

2.3

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

interviewed at ADT Security Services (Calgary, AB) in August 2013.

Interview

The hiring process was very easy. You will be asked an initial set of questions. Then you move on to a typing test and finally a manager gives you a final interview. All this completed in a day.

Interview Questions

• Was there ever a time you had to deal with a difficult co-worker/customer?   Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at ADT Security Services (Brampton, ON) in May 2011.

Interview

given to other candidate based on bias/ preference

Small Business Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at ADT Security Services (Springfield, VA (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

Went very smoothly and professionally. Was first screened online by the recruiter before going for the one on one interview with the regional sales manager. Was very engaging and received a lot of insight into what the job was going to be all about. It was also very candid and relaxed.

Interview Questions

• Was asked what I would bring to the table and prior experience relevant to the job   Answer Question

Small Business Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at ADT Security Services.

Interview

I was contacted online via email to schedule a Phone Interview. The recruiter sounded like she was under the influence and blurted out sentences rather quickly and was hard to understand because she had SO much energy in her voice. I gave my canned responses to things like "What do you like about sales?" "Tell me about your best sale recently" "What is your biggest weakness". She said she would forward me to the hiring manager and then send an email to confirm. I received the email with the information.

The interview was on a Friday with a sales manager and the guy did not even ask me any questions on the interview guide. It was a conversation with a lot of small talk and jokes about his past and currently issues with his company. He went as far to mention a competitor to work for! It was like he was trying to sell me out of taking the job..

Waste of time I got a call the next week saying the manager was moving forward with other candidates for a job that pays NO salary and offers minimal training wage.

Software Engineer () Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at ADT Security Services (Sunbury, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

Got there in the morning at 9am.
    Had a tour of the offices in Sunbury-on-Thames.
    Was then given a written test with 3 questions to answer.
    The questions were fairly challenging.
    The staff was really friendly and showed passion in what they were doing.

Interview Questions

• Advantages and Disadvantages of Agile Development   Answer Question
    • Write a method that takes in an array and finds out if the array contains consecutive numbers or not   Answer Question

Residential Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at ADT Security Services.

Interview

Seemed okay until hired and promises, like auto reimbursements not kept. You will be asked about your previous skills and sales, however people hired many times have no sales experience.

Interview Questions

• Basic, keep in mind, if you show up you will be hired. They will hire anybody it seems.   Answer Question

Emergency Dispatch Operator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at ADT Security Services (Knoxville, TN (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied online and was called a few days later by recruiter for phone interview. Next day was contacted by local recruiter and sent a typing assessment. Scheduled interview 3 days later after completing the assessment. Had initial interview with recruiter then interviewed with team manager. Pretty laid back interview. Both recruiter and team manager seem like great people

Interview Questions

• Name a time when there was an emergency. How did you react?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at ADT Security Services (Jacksonville, FL (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

They called within a few hours of my application submission, interview scheduled for the next day... Brisk... Sit and wait... Build a tower out of foam plate, cup, straw, tape, etc. Watch a movie that would not play properly... When I attempted to ask my questions I was told they did not have time to answer them... Other people showed up for the interview wearing slippers and pull over shirts.. very unprofessional in most ways... When I reached out to them as I was having a challenge doing their personality assessment they failed to respond at all...

Interview Questions

• What was the one incident in your career where you had to show the greatest empathy to the client..   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at ADT Security Services (Jacksonville, FL (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

filled out the app, then I waited 5 business days and I noticed that I had a next step questionnaire to take in my email. Then about 24 hours later I got a phone call to come in and do an 1 on 1 interview and then that next Monday they offered me the job

Interview Questions

• What do you do to go above and beyond for a customer? How good are you at solving problems?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't really negotiate anything, I just told them that I had some upcoming events that I had already paid for, but that was it.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at ADT Security Services (Langhorne, PA (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview was great but they are not paying you a salery to compete against comcast home security system which only charges like a dollar a month in which adt starts at 50 dollars a month for the same