ADP

ADP Territory Manager Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Territory Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at ADP.

The process was very long and drawn out. I had a phone screen with HR followed by two more phone interviews with a VP of Sales and a Sales Manager. After the three phone interviews I had a face to face interview with two Sales Managers, the VP of Sales and a Regional General Manager. The whole process took four months.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing too difficult, all the questions were typical of an interview for a sales position. The hardest part was repeating the same questions with ech person in the process.   Answer Question
There was no negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for ADP

Territory Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at ADP in March 2012.

First of all, being that I applied online I found it a little odd that I was being contacted by a recruiter who handles the initial interview process, but never mind that. The recruiter seemed to do a pretty good job of securing me the face to face interview, and my goals/values seemed to be in good congruency with the company. However, upon getting to the face to face interview, something didn't really feel right. My interview was scheduled for 1pm and I arrived at 12:45, however I was not called into the interview until 1:30. Sure I was a little peeved at this, but I decided to go through with it. Upon getting into the interview I received a few basic questions based on my experience and resume and answered them accordingly, I might have blanked out on maybe 1 question where I was only able to give 1 good example instead of 2, and instead of just continuing with the interview it was completely cut short. The interview didn't even last 10 minutes and I wasn't at all given a fair opportunity to explain how I would be a perfect fit for the position. To each his own I guess.

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Windsor, CT (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Windsor, CT (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at ADP in February 2008.

Fairly professional, but led to believe average first-year comp >$80K. This would mean average first year rep makes President's club. Average first year in office $42K.

Interview Questions
    • How would you sell me this salt shaker?   View Answer
    Minor fluctuation on base with promises of high commission.