ADP

3.1

Human Resources Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Etobicoke, ON
    Anonymous Employee in Etobicoke, ON

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ADP in March 2014.

Applied through University Co-op office, was invited for an in person interview with 2 individuals from ADP's Compensation and Benefits area. The interview took approximately 30 minutes and was very conversational.

Interview Questions
    • Asked my level of skill utilizing Microsoft Excel   View Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Montreal, QC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at ADP in November 2011.

Most of the recruiting is outsourced to Wilson HCG and then they set you up with the recruiting manager.

Simple.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Mississauga, ON
    Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at ADP in August 2013.

Had interview with BA manager one day, they had me back for a second interview with various other team members the next day. I have had all kinds of interviews at various orgs over the years, and it is rare that I cannot 'get along' with someone. Here, I got the impression that it was a very political workplace, since the manager and the panel stressed that repeatedly. These interviews were not a friendly or inviting experience. Seemed rather dismissive of my experience. Also, the panel folks came across like they were not a happy bunch. I would not have accepted the position if it were offered.

Interview Questions
    • How do you go about learning about a company's products and industry if there is little to no documentation, or training, or people to ask?   Answer Question
    • How do you get information from difficult (i.e.: hostile) people?   Answer Question
    • What are your areas needing improvement?   Answer Question

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mississauga, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ADP in June 2011.

Discussion and focus on previous sales experience.
    How to manage your week, and hit metrics and targets.

Fair

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dartmouth, NS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dartmouth, NS

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at ADP in April 2011.

I was interviewed by the HR rep and the team leader in my prospective department. There were a series of situational and behavioural questions. Once that interview was complete I met with the Vice President of Client services. It was more of a friendly conversation for her to get to know me. I received a call with my offer later that day. I began working two weeks later.

Interview Questions
    The offer was firm for an entry level position. There isn't much room for negotiation for this position.

Systems Dwcwloper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at ADP in April 2010.

tele interview, in person interview, final interview

Interview Questions
    no, they said they can not

CRM Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at ADP in December 2011.

Can't really comment. Since joining ADP haven't applied for roles with the exception of this one and it is at the beginning stages of the process

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ADP in February 2011.

Started off with HR agent calling and doing phone interview, then once cleared was called in for first interview with one of the exec's, after passing that met with a few senior managers which went pretty descent. After a few more days got a call from the HR rep calling me in to do a mock sales presentation. It was not until after that the offer was given.

Interview Questions
    No room for negotiations but accepted as there was not much of a difference in the salaries.

District Manager- Eastern Ontario Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at ADP in November 2007.

The process consisted of 6 interviews:
    5. Sales Team Field Day
    6. Senior Management 1:1

Very comfortable 1:1 process. Negotiated more vacation, Increase in base salary

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Miami, FL (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL (US)

I interviewed online - interviewed at ADP in July 2014.

hiring all the time it means one thing no body take the job , salary only on commision base, very difficult to sell home security system,you have to reach your quota,you have to call or visit customers.pressure on the job

Interview Questions
    • to many internet question ,no reponse to the aplication   View Answer

Worked for ADP? Contribute to the Community!