ADP

Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Intern Interview

Human Resources Intern
Etobicoke, ON

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ADP in March 2014.

Interview Details Applied through University Co-op office, was invited for an in person interview with 2 individuals from ADP's Compensation and Benefits area. The interview took approximately 30 minutes and was very conversational.

Interview Question – Asked my level of skill utilizing Microsoft Excel   View Answer

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Montreal, QC

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at ADP in November 2011.

Interview Details Most of the recruiting is outsourced to Wilson HCG and then they set you up with the recruiting manager.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you ?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Simple.

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Mississauga, ON

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at ADP in August 2013.

Interview Details Had interview with BA manager one day, they had me back for a second interview with various other team members the next day. I have had all kinds of interviews at various orgs over the years, and it is rare that I cannot 'get along' with someone. Here, I got the impression that it was a very political workplace, since the manager and the panel stressed that repeatedly. These interviews were not a friendly or inviting experience. Seemed rather dismissive of my experience. Also, the panel folks came across like they were not a happy bunch. I would not have accepted the position if it were offered.

Interview Questions

• How do you go about learning about a company's products and industry if there is little to no documentation, or training, or people to ask?   Answer Question
  • How do you get information from difficult (i.e.: hostile) people?   Answer Question
  • What are your areas needing improvement?   Answer Question

District Manager Interview

District Manager
Mississauga, ON

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ADP in June 2011.

Interview Details Discussion and focus on previous sales experience.
How to manage your week, and hit metrics and targets.

Interview Question – Personal note.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Fair

Customer Services Representative Interview

Customer Services Representative
Dartmouth, NS

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at ADP in April 2011.

Interview Details I was interviewed by the HR rep and the team leader in my prospective department. There were a series of situational and behavioural questions. Once that interview was complete I met with the Vice President of Client services. It was more of a friendly conversation for her to get to know me. I received a call with my offer later that day. I began working two weeks later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – The offer was firm for an entry level position. There isn't much room for negotiation for this position.

Systems Dwcwloper Interview

Systems Dwcwloper
Toronto, ON

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at ADP in April 2010.

Interview Details tele interview, in person interview, final interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – no, they said they can not

CRM Interview

CRM

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at ADP in December 2011.

Interview Details Can't really comment. Since joining ADP haven't applied for roles with the exception of this one and it is at the beginning stages of the process

Sales Interview

Sales
Toronto, ON

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ADP in February 2011.

Interview Details Started off with HR agent calling and doing phone interview, then once cleared was called in for first interview with one of the exec's, after passing that met with a few senior managers which went pretty descent. After a few more days got a call from the HR rep calling me in to do a mock sales presentation. It was not until after that the offer was given.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No room for negotiations but accepted as there was not much of a difference in the salaries.

District Manager- Eastern Ontario Interview

District Manager- Eastern Ontario
Toronto, ON

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at ADP in November 2007.

Interview Details The process consisted of 6 interviews:
1. Phone
2. 1:1 and Panel Interview- Sales Management
3. Field Day- Job Shadowing
4. Panel Interview- Sales/Training Management
5. Sales Team Field Day
6. Senior Management 1:1

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Very comfortable 1:1 process. Negotiated more vacation, Increase in base salary

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Outside Sales Representative
Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at ADP.

Interview Details Interview process is pretty intense. Be prepared for several interviews. The recorded interview is awkward. The phone interview is pretty standard. I made it to the first in person interview and was put off by the demeanor of the managers and their interview tactics. The came off as rude. I felt relieved leaving the office after.

Interview Question – What is your dream job?   Answer Question

Worked for ADP? Contribute to the Community!