Aéropostale

Average Difficulty
91 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Associate

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Aéropostale.

Interview Details I was referred by a friend, got an interview and was hired on the spot. Very basic questions with a very nice and easy-going manager. Orientation followed a week after.

Interview Question – Pick someone to represent Aeropostale and why   Answer Question

St. Catharines, ON

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Aéropostale in October 2013.

Interview Details I was greeted by my friendly manager and we had a seat at a coffee shop within the mall. She asked me about myself, making me feel more comfortable by telling me about herself as well. One of the questions I got asked was "What does integrity mean to you". It was a great experience.

Interview Question – What does integrity mean to you.   View Answer

Langley, BC

I applied in-person and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Aéropostale in August 2010.

Interview Details 1 interview. Casual. To the point , about 20 minutes. Was told to wear jeans and dress like you already worked there. Discussed my resume and previous employers.

Interview Question – Name something you struggle with   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Did not negotiate
Didn't know what I made until first pay day, a little awkward not knowing

Mississauga, ON

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Aéropostale in November 2010.

Interview Details I had a group interview with about 8 people.
Answered questions by seat arrangement
Fun and entertaining

Interview Question – Questions about your self and employee related questions,

Random questions such as: fav ice cream, superhero
  Answer Question

Interviewed at Aéropostale

Interview Details I walked into the store, asked the manager if they were hiring. She asked me some simple questions including why I was interested and what experience do I have. After, she put me on the spot to fold clothes and inform customers entering the store of their recent promotion. That was my only interview, I got the job. She was nice :)

Interview Question – Telling me to talk to customers and fold clothing during my walk in...   Answer Question

Edmonton, AB

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Aéropostale in October 2012.

Interview Details Applied to an ad on Kijiji. Got a call the next day from the manager and was told to come in for an interview and bring 2 references. The interview lasted about 20 mins (maybe less). She asked super easy questions and was really friendly. Told me she'd call my references and get back to me by the end of the day if everything went well. Ended up calling in about 20 minutes to offer me the job.

Interview Question – What did you not like about your last job?   Answer Question

Toronto, ON

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Aéropostale in August 2012.

Interview Details Employer was extremely easy going and kind. We spent the first 10 minutes of the interview talking about school, our majors, personal life, etc. Fairly general questions (why should I hire you, what can you bring to the company, etc.) I think employer anticipated a group interview (there were two time slots) but only I showed up to the other one, so I got a 1:1 interview. Got hired on the spot!

Interview Question – "Who would you choose to be the spokesmodel for Aero?"   Answer Question

Toronto, ON

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Aéropostale in July 2010.

Interview Details I went in to the store because my friend told me that Aero was hiring. I asked for the hiring manager and there were two in. I handed in my resume and spoke with the female managerl, she asked me the usual interview questions and I answered well. At the end of the 5 or so questions, she was like, "Okay, interview over! You're hired!" "Really?" "Yup! That's my form of interview!" I'll call you back at the end of this week and we can go through a training and all. Really sweet lady.

Interview Question – Describe yourself in one word?   Answer Question

Philadelphia, PA (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aéropostale in June 2013.

Interview Details Got a callback for an in-person interview about a week after I applied. The interview was with a small group of about four other applicants, right in the store. It was very laid-back, and the questions were easy. I made the mistake of wearing my nose ring to the interview (they don't allow facial piercings), but I made sure to explain that I'd be willing to take it out for the job.

Interview Question – How would you describe yourself?   View Answer

San Antonio, TX (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Aéropostale in November 2013.

Interview Details You have to go like 3 times to fill out paperwork go during back to school or thanksgiving that's when they hire more people and you're on trial when you start off make sure you size and if you want to stand out do your on calls (call and ask if they need you)

Interview Questions

Worked for Aéropostale? Contribute to the Community!