Aéropostale Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated 10 Apr, 2015

1.8

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Aéropostale.

Interview

I was referred by a friend, got an interview and was hired on the spot. Very basic questions with a very nice and easy-going manager. Orientation followed a week after.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Aéropostale

Anonymous Interview Candidate in St. Catharines, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aéropostale (St. Catharines, ON) in October 2013.

Interview

I was greeted by my friendly manager and we had a seat at a coffee shop within the mall. She asked me about myself, making me feel more comfortable by telling me about herself as well. One of the questions I got asked was "What does integrity mean to you". It was a great experience.

Interview Questions

• What does integrity mean to you.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

I walked into the store, asked the manager if they were hiring. She asked me some simple questions including why I was interested and what experience do I have. After, she put me on the spot to fold clothes and inform customers entering the store of their recent promotion. That was my only interview, I got the job. She was nice :)

Interview Questions

• Telling me to talk to customers and fold clothing during my walk in...   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aéropostale (Edmonton, AB) in October 2012.

Interview

Applied to an ad on Kijiji. Got a call the next day from the manager and was told to come in for an interview and bring 2 references. The interview lasted about 20 mins (maybe less). She asked super easy questions and was really friendly. Told me she'd call my references and get back to me by the end of the day if everything went well. Ended up calling in about 20 minutes to offer me the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aéropostale (Toronto, ON) in August 2012.

Interview

Employer was extremely easy going and kind. We spent the first 10 minutes of the interview talking about school, our majors, personal life, etc. Fairly general questions (why should I hire you, what can you bring to the company, etc.) I think employer anticipated a group interview (there were two time slots) but only I showed up to the other one, so I got a 1:1 interview. Got hired on the spot!

Interview Questions

• "Who would you choose to be the spokesmodel for Aero?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Aéropostale (Mississauga, ON) in November 2010.

Interview

I had a group interview with about 8 people.
    Answered questions by seat arrangement
    Fun and entertaining

Interview Questions

• Questions about your self and employee related questions,

Random questions such as: fav ice cream, superhero

Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Langley, BC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Aéropostale (Langley, BC) in August 2010.

Interview

1 interview. Casual. To the point , about 20 minutes. Was told to wear jeans and dress like you already worked there. Discussed my resume and previous employers.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Did not negotiate
    Didn't know what I made until first pay day, a little awkward not knowing

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aéropostale (Toronto, ON) in July 2010.

Interview

I went in to the store because my friend told me that Aero was hiring. I asked for the hiring manager and there were two in. I handed in my resume and spoke with the female managerl, she asked me the usual interview questions and I answered well. At the end of the 5 or so questions, she was like, "Okay, interview over! You're hired!" "Really?" "Yup! That's my form of interview!" I'll call you back at the end of this week and we can go through a training and all. Really sweet lady.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Aéropostale.

Interview

Went into the store, met with the manager, they told me they could do an interview on the spot so they took me in the back room and gave me the general screening. It took about 30 to 45 minutes to complete, then i had to fill out all the paper work and they told me that they would be giving me a call whenever they needed me to come into work.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Aéropostale.

Interview

Very down to earth, they ask easy questions and generally just want to make sure you are a fit for them and they are a fit for you. Group interviews are very common.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a difficult customer?   1 Answer

I received another position in my area of expertise