Aéropostale

Average Difficulty
168 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Howell, MI (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Aéropostale in August 2012.

Interview Details Walked in, asked for an application, got one. Filled it out and was called for an interview. It was my first interview so I was nervous. It was so rough. Group interview (I was shy) so my answers sucked because the girl with me was super outgoing and I wasn't at the time. Somehow, I was hired. They were probably understaffed. Just be friendly, wear a plaid shirt with a layer underneath (cami, boytank, etc) with jeans (maybe rolled up) with toms or sparrys or vans or anything besides flipflops or tennis shoes.

Interview Question – Not relaly any difficult questions; mainly stuff like 1. what does teamwork mean to you? 2. describe yourself in three words 3. what is your biggest weakness   View Answer

Negotiation Details – N/A

Design Intern Interview

Design Intern
New York, NY (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aéropostale in February 2012.

Interview Details asked basic interview questions and got back after 2 weeks,

Interview Question – a recent mishap you had to fix, and how did u go about it   Answer Question

Sales Associate

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Aéropostale.

Interview Details the initial interview is done as a group with other people for the same position

Interview Question – If you could change one thing about your last supervisor what would it be?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager
Minot, ND (US)

I applied through another source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aéropostale.

Interview Details Interview was pretty easy, On the hiring part regarding to salary they are not clear about that, you need to have them clarify regarding the salary and bonuses because it's not what they offer.

Interview Question – It was not difficult   Answer Question

Sales Associate

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Aéropostale.

Interview Details I walked into the store and asked for an application and the girl told me to wait a second and the manager came out and offered me an interview on the spot. Group interview , there were like 10 people because they were opening a new store and there were 3 managers and they just asked questions and it you answered most of them you were hired . It was very easy just questions like if a mom and daughter came into the store and they disagreed on something and asked for your help what would yu do? And how would you greet a customer walking into the store?

Interview Question – Pick a tv show that you like the fashion in and explain why?   View Answer

Merch Flow Associate Interview

Merch Flow Associate
New York, NY (US)

I applied in-person - interviewed at Aéropostale in September 2013.

Interview Details I got a text saying i was hired after having the group interview, told me my position and pay which was $8 an hour, very descriptive as well

Interview Question – honestly there wasn't any tough questions asked   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Aéropostale.

Interview Details Internal hire, very easy process.

Interview Question – How do I decide what to wear   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – yes or no

Aero Ambassador Interview

Aero Ambassador

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Aéropostale.

Interview Details I walked in and filled out an application and was given a preliminary interview. I was then asked to come back and participate in a group interview where you answer a series of questions and asked to participate in a series of scenarios.

Interview Question – What makes you different/better than the rest.   Answer Question

Irvine, CA (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Aéropostale in March 2014.

Interview Details I applied in person, and they set up a group interview for the next day. It was pretty relaxed, there were two other people there. The interviewer asked about five questions then took us back to the store. At the store, we had to create two outfits, one for girls and one for guys. We were also asked to replenish a section, which means like folding clothes and making it look presentable.

Interview Question – What does respect mean to you?   Answer Question

Sales Associate

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Aéropostale.

Interview Details went in person

Interview Question – what's the one thing you would take with you in the case of a fire?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no