Aéropostale Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 25, 2014
170 interviews

2.1

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Aéropostale.

Filled out application.. Then got a call asking to come in for an interview. I went in for interview. It was a group interview. I left and got a call the next week offering me the job.

Sales Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Miami, FL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL (US)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aéropostale in October 2012.

Dress "Aero Cool" so buy a cute outfit from them before. smile a lot and be fun.

Interview Questions
    • What do you like most about Aeropostale?   View Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Howell, MI (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Howell, MI (US)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Aéropostale in August 2012.

Walked in, asked for an application, got one. Filled it out and was called for an interview. It was my first interview so I was nervous. It was so rough. Group interview (I was shy) so my answers sucked because the girl with me was super outgoing and I wasn't at the time. Somehow, I was hired. They were probably understaffed. Just be friendly, wear a plaid shirt with a layer underneath (cami, boytank, etc) with jeans (maybe rolled up) with toms or sparrys or vans or anything besides flipflops or tennis shoes.

Interview Questions
    • Not relaly any difficult questions; mainly stuff like 1. what does teamwork mean to you? 2. describe yourself in three words 3. what is your biggest weakness   View Answer
    N/A

Design Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aéropostale in February 2012.

asked basic interview questions and got back after 2 weeks,

Interview Questions
    • a recent mishap you had to fix, and how did u go about it   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Aéropostale.

the initial interview is done as a group with other people for the same position

Interview Questions
    • If you could change one thing about your last supervisor what would it be?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Minot, ND (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minot, ND (US)

I interviewed through other source. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aéropostale.

Interview was pretty easy, On the hiring part regarding to salary they are not clear about that, you need to have them clarify regarding the salary and bonuses because it's not what they offer.

Sales Associate Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Aéropostale.

I walked into the store and asked for an application and the girl told me to wait a second and the manager came out and offered me an interview on the spot. Group interview , there were like 10 people because they were opening a new store and there were 3 managers and they just asked questions and it you answered most of them you were hired . It was very easy just questions like if a mom and daughter came into the store and they disagreed on something and asked for your help what would yu do? And how would you greet a customer walking into the store?

Interview Questions
    • Pick a tv show that you like the fashion in and explain why?   View Answer

Merch Flow Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY (US)
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at Aéropostale in September 2013.

I got a text saying i was hired after having the group interview, told me my position and pay which was $8 an hour, very descriptive as well

Assistant Manager Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Aéropostale.

Internal hire, very easy process.

yes or no

Aero Ambassador Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Aéropostale.

I walked in and filled out an application and was given a preliminary interview. I was then asked to come back and participate in a group interview where you answer a series of questions and asked to participate in a series of scenarios.