Aéropostale

Updated 15 Dec, 2014
Updated 15 Dec, 2014

2.1

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Niles, OH (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Niles, OH (US)

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aéropostale in June 2014.

The hiring and interview process at Aeropostale was very simple and easy. I applied in store and then 3 days later was asked to come in and go through the interview process. I was told to wear something I thought Represented Aeropostale. The interview was with 6 additional people so it was a little strange but it worked out in the end because I was the most enthusiastic and answered all of the questions. I was then contacted 2 days latter with the Job. I would describe working for aeropostale as Fun, energetic, and all together a great atmosphere to work in .

Interview Questions
    • If you were a season what season would you be and why?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aéropostale in June 2014.

I went into the store (dressed business casual) and asked one of the assistant managers for a job application. I filled it out outside of the store and when I came back to give it to her, she asked me a couple questions about my style, what I think of Aeropostale, ect. She scheduled me for a group interview the following week. During the interview, I was with four other girls, the store manager asked us about our values, our previous customer service experiences, and what we would do in certain situations. Then we went back to the store and the manager tested us all on putting together an outfit, as well as interacting with customers in the store. I was called later that night and offered a position.

Interview Questions
    • What does "compassion, integrity, respect, and teamwork" mean to you?   Answer Question
    No negotiation, especially if you have minimal experience and/or have applied for a starter position. Take it or leave it.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aéropostale.

Filled out application.. Then got a call asking to come in for an interview. I went in for interview. It was a group interview. I left and got a call the next week offering me the job.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Very relaxed process which consisted of only one group interview. The people that were hired from the group interview were the most outgoing and had the most thoughtful answers. Do not rush into answering the question--put some thought into it first.

Interview Questions
    • What you do when a customer complains about something?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aéropostale.

the initial interview is done as a group with other people for the same position

Interview Questions
    • If you could change one thing about your last supervisor what would it be?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minot, ND (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minot, ND (US)

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aéropostale.

Interview was pretty easy, On the hiring part regarding to salary they are not clear about that, you need to have them clarify regarding the salary and bonuses because it's not what they offer.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Aéropostale.

I walked into the store and asked for an application and the girl told me to wait a second and the manager came out and offered me an interview on the spot. Group interview , there were like 10 people because they were opening a new store and there were 3 managers and they just asked questions and it you answered most of them you were hired . It was very easy just questions like if a mom and daughter came into the store and they disagreed on something and asked for your help what would yu do? And how would you greet a customer walking into the store?

Interview Questions
    • Pick a tv show that you like the fashion in and explain why?   View Answer

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakeland, FL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakeland, FL (US)

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aéropostale in April 2014.

Went in and filled out an application. Had to keep going back to get them to call me. Once they called I had an interview and the interview was a group one. Asked us no questions, just told us about the store and told us he hired us based on our personalities. Was hired the next day.

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aéropostale.

Internal hire, very easy process.

yes or no

Aero Ambassador Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Aéropostale.

I walked in and filled out an application and was given a preliminary interview. I was then asked to come back and participate in a group interview where you answer a series of questions and asked to participate in a series of scenarios.