Aéropostale Interview Questions

Updated Sep 6, 2014
Updated Sep 6, 2014

2.1

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Very relaxed process which consisted of only one group interview. The people that were hired from the group interview were the most outgoing and had the most thoughtful answers. Do not rush into answering the question--put some thought into it first.

Interview Questions
    • What you do when a customer complains about something?   Answer Question

Sales Associate/Cash Wrap Specialist Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Aéropostale in December 2012.

turned in my application, got a call about an interview that we set up for that next monday got a call back to set up a second interview that took place about 3 days after my first, got offered the job on the spot and began the hiring process that coming weekend

Interview Questions
    • seeing as a lot of the people who apply here are high school students, and myself being in that position when i was interviewing I would say that the most difficult and unexpected question was what I want to do with my future. Many kids don't know and I could tell the manager was slightly bothered that I didn't have any idea of what I wanted to do at that point   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aéropostale in October 2013.

I went inside and asked for an application. I got it, filled it out, and brought it back to the store. I was interviewed on the spot by an assistant manager, and came back for a group interview. A few of us got hired as temps out of the group interview, and later a few were kept on as permanent Part-time Associates.

Interview Questions
    I received a call saying that they wanted me, offered me about 50 cents above minimum wage (at the time) and asked if that was okay. I accepted.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Aéropostale.

Filled out application.. Then got a call asking to come in for an interview. I went in for interview. It was a group interview. I left and got a call the next week offering me the job.

Sales Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Miami, FL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aéropostale in October 2012.

Dress "Aero Cool" so buy a cute outfit from them before. smile a lot and be fun.

Interview Questions
    • What do you like most about Aeropostale?   View Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Howell, MI (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Howell, MI (US)

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Aéropostale in August 2012.

Walked in, asked for an application, got one. Filled it out and was called for an interview. It was my first interview so I was nervous. It was so rough. Group interview (I was shy) so my answers sucked because the girl with me was super outgoing and I wasn't at the time. Somehow, I was hired. They were probably understaffed. Just be friendly, wear a plaid shirt with a layer underneath (cami, boytank, etc) with jeans (maybe rolled up) with toms or sparrys or vans or anything besides flipflops or tennis shoes.

Interview Questions
    • Not relaly any difficult questions; mainly stuff like 1. what does teamwork mean to you? 2. describe yourself in three words 3. what is your biggest weakness   View Answer
    N/A

Design Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aéropostale in February 2012.

asked basic interview questions and got back after 2 weeks,

Interview Questions
    • a recent mishap you had to fix, and how did u go about it   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Aéropostale.

the initial interview is done as a group with other people for the same position

Interview Questions
    • If you could change one thing about your last supervisor what would it be?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Minot, ND (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minot, ND (US)

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aéropostale.

Interview was pretty easy, On the hiring part regarding to salary they are not clear about that, you need to have them clarify regarding the salary and bonuses because it's not what they offer.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Aéropostale.

I walked into the store and asked for an application and the girl told me to wait a second and the manager came out and offered me an interview on the spot. Group interview , there were like 10 people because they were opening a new store and there were 3 managers and they just asked questions and it you answered most of them you were hired . It was very easy just questions like if a mom and daughter came into the store and they disagreed on something and asked for your help what would yu do? And how would you greet a customer walking into the store?

Interview Questions
    • Pick a tv show that you like the fashion in and explain why?   View Answer