Aéropostale

Getting the Interview

145 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

St. Catharines, ON

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Aéropostale in October 2013.

Interview Details I was greeted by my friendly manager and we had a seat at a coffee shop within the mall. She asked me about myself, making me feel more comfortable by telling me about herself as well. One of the questions I got asked was "What does integrity mean to you". It was a great experience.

Interview Question – What does integrity mean to you.   View Answer

Langley, BC

I applied in-person and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Aéropostale in August 2010.

Interview Details 1 interview. Casual. To the point , about 20 minutes. Was told to wear jeans and dress like you already worked there. Discussed my resume and previous employers.

Interview Question – Name something you struggle with   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Did not negotiate
Didn't know what I made until first pay day, a little awkward not knowing

Mississauga, ON

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Aéropostale in November 2010.

Interview Details I had a group interview with about 8 people.
Answered questions by seat arrangement
Fun and entertaining

Interview Question – Questions about your self and employee related questions,

Random questions such as: fav ice cream, superhero
  Answer Question

Interviewed at Aéropostale

Interview Details I walked into the store, asked the manager if they were hiring. She asked me some simple questions including why I was interested and what experience do I have. After, she put me on the spot to fold clothes and inform customers entering the store of their recent promotion. That was my only interview, I got the job. She was nice :)

Interview Question – Telling me to talk to customers and fold clothing during my walk in...   Answer Question

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Toronto, ON

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Aéropostale in October 2010.

Interview Details It was a group interview conducted during the winter holiday season. We went around in a circle and introduced ourselves and stated on trend that we though would be making a come back.

Interview Question – As for any interview, the most difficult question was "Tell me about yourself"   Answer Question

Edmonton, AB

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Aéropostale in October 2012.

Interview Details Applied to an ad on Kijiji. Got a call the next day from the manager and was told to come in for an interview and bring 2 references. The interview lasted about 20 mins (maybe less). She asked super easy questions and was really friendly. Told me she'd call my references and get back to me by the end of the day if everything went well. Ended up calling in about 20 minutes to offer me the job.

Interview Question – What did you not like about your last job?   Answer Question

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Sales Associate/Cashier
Saint Catharines, ON

I applied in-person and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Aéropostale in November 2009.

Interview Details I applied during a job fair before the store was open. They had a quick back and forth there, which I didn't know was an interview. But I got called back for a second interview with the store manager and a store manager from another Aeropostale. After a half-an-hour interview, with situational and general questions, I was hired!

Toronto, ON

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Aéropostale in August 2012.

Interview Details Employer was extremely easy going and kind. We spent the first 10 minutes of the interview talking about school, our majors, personal life, etc. Fairly general questions (why should I hire you, what can you bring to the company, etc.) I think employer anticipated a group interview (there were two time slots) but only I showed up to the other one, so I got a 1:1 interview. Got hired on the spot!

Interview Question – "Who would you choose to be the spokesmodel for Aero?"   Answer Question

Toronto, ON

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Aéropostale in July 2010.

Interview Details I went in to the store because my friend told me that Aero was hiring. I asked for the hiring manager and there were two in. I handed in my resume and spoke with the female managerl, she asked me the usual interview questions and I answered well. At the end of the 5 or so questions, she was like, "Okay, interview over! You're hired!" "Really?" "Yup! That's my form of interview!" I'll call you back at the end of this week and we can go through a training and all. Really sweet lady.

Interview Question – Describe yourself in one word?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Aéropostale.

Interview Details the initial interview is done as a group with other people for the same position

Interview Question – If you could change one thing about your last supervisor what would it be?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Aéropostale

Worked for Aéropostale? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Aéropostale interview questions and advice. All 145 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Aéropostale employees and interview candidates.