2020 Company

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Sales Representative

The process took 2 days - interviewed at 2020 Company in July 2011.

Interview Details It was a very simple and uninspiring interview -- which in hindsight proved to be prophetic that the company was simple and uninspiring.

Interview Question – Why do you want this job?   Answer Question

Sales Representative

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at 2020 Company in March 2010.

Interview Details just a regular personality interview

Interview Question – tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Chicago, IL (US)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at 2020 Company in July 2010.

Interview Details A staffing comapny contacted me. said it was for business develpment with small businesses. met one on one with sales director, who took 15 minutes expalianing the company and position to me. Interview was pretty easy, just 1 behavioral question, said I was tenacious , got invited for 2nd interview for 1 day field sales reiding with another rep and then was made an offer..commission only postion

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for 2020 Company? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at 2020 Company Sales Representative interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by 2020 Company employees and interview candidates.