Northwestern Mutual

www.northwesternmutual.com

Northwestern Mutual Financial Representative Interview Question

I interviewed in San Francisco, CA and was asked:
""Why do you think you would be a good fit for our environment". As broad as this question is and how miniscule it may sound, it is the most important. If you cannot come up with another answer than "because I'm a hard worker and I really want the opportunity" you should do yourself a favor and walk out of the room. It IS a career in the insurance and financial services industry, however, it is still a sales job; not to be confused with a car salesman. It takes more than a can-do attitude and eagerness to learn to adapt to the 12+ hour work days and frequent time inbetween a solid paycheck. I enjoyed the position/company and will have my own policies remain with Northwestern Mutual, however, I left to pursue a career in the equities/investment banking industry. Insurance is important but not everyones brand of coffee."
Add Tags [?]
Answer

Part of a Financial Representative Interview Review - one of 845 Northwestern Mutual Interview Reviews

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Tags are like keywords, helping to categorise interview questions that have something in common.