1 person found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Dole FoodPros
- Location - you can't go wrong being in the Santa Monica Mountains and 10 miles north of Malibu.
- Work Life balance is nice because I live close to work, not the same story for my coworkers.
- Nice building to work in.Cons
- Company expects brand name to carry it to success.
- Management doesn't financially support the growth of the brand.
- Most employees work here because it is in the location they want to live.
- Very inefficient.
- Reactionary vs. visionary company.
- Focused on stuffing ourselves into a niche that hinders financial growth.
- No leadership development resulting in some key leadership positions being filled with incompetent leaders
- No true accountability or execution.
- California is beautiful but expensive, especially when we haven’t received a bonus for the past number of years in order to pay down company debtAdvice to ManagementAdvice
Understand that people will make or break a company. Dole is a great brand, but it is deteriorating because of the middle management. Some Key Managers in the habit of using band-aids to hide their own poor decisions and weaknesses.Doesn't RecommendDisapproves of CEO